Taiwan To Remake "full House",main Actor And Actress Confirmed

Guest starskipper

Strange choice for a couple imo. And Zhou Xun always struck me as someone who is more suited for serious, mature roles.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yongwonhi

grrr

quit hating you guys

wu's not a bad actor

ive seen all the drama's he's in

and he's hotttttt

and she's a really good actress too

so it cant be as bad as u guys are saying itll be

i dont think itll be better than full house or close to full house

cause that was an amazing drama

but i dont think itll be bad

=]

...Perhaps you were focusing too much on Wu Zun's looks to notice his acting? LOL just saying, his acting is really quite terrible...

FIRST. Age is not a problem.

TWO. Wuzun is a horrible actor.

THREE. Zhuoxun is an amazing actress. If you haven't watched her movies, stop judging by only her looks.

FOUR. Bi was a bad actor too.

Word.

Guest ixLoveXse7en

Omg why is people complaining when the other non-Korean make a remake version of a Korean drama or movie and talk about how bad the actress and actor are and saying that they're ugly, but then when the korean do it , it's all like omg it's going to be better and oh wow I can't wait for it . Dude I think it's gonna be good . I can't wait for this I love seeing remake.

Guest Swtess

Zhou Xun is an amazing actress that SHK can't even hold a dime against. She's very beautiful onscreen and her acting history is one you can't ignore. She's not part of the 'four young dan' actresses of China for nothing. Wu Zun....he's only a pretty face. I've never really seen him have good chemistry with anyone. Wish they swapped him with someone else.

Guest avinn

I don't know much about the actress but Wu Zun! Gosh, I know he is good looking but can't they find any other guy who really suit the role played by Rain. Wu Zun still need to elevate his acting skills..

Unless the remake version is not 100% of Korean style then Wu Zun can promote his acting skills in his own way. Good Look Wu Zun!! :)

Guest Wonderland

WHY has Zhou Xun taken this role??

Her talent's much better used elsewhere. -_-;

And to think she could literally take her pick at any role...

*sigh*

Guest starskipper

at the age of 33,it's hard to imagine her acting cute.

if you watched zhou xun movie u will know the character she portrayed are mature n suitable for her age.

i'm not saying once you reach you should stop acting,but idol drama should probably be out of your league.

Furthermore, wu zun acting seriously sucks and his mandarin is terrible.

casting wu zun just because he has a pretty face is a torture to viewers who don't dig him but only want to watch the acting and the plot.

Guest Sapphira

Honestly, why can't people content themselves with the original version and make something new? No offense but I bet the Taiwanese version, the Vietnamese version or whatever other version (can't tell for a possible Hollywood version) can never beat the Korean version! Just look at the crew and the money they've thrown in to make it.

Guest pandoras0nymph

i agree with you ^ (starskipper)

as much as i love wu zun.... :rolleyes:

but i dont think anything can beat the original version with rain and hye kyo.

the girl looks old.. but wu zun is hot

Guest wowwh

I love Zhou Xun so much.

I agree with a couple of people in here.

There's so much I could say about her... I loved all her dramas.

Her character is always so sweet and interesting.

She's suited for a much more mature role, I think.

That's not a bad thing. She is so talented and beautiful, she can pull anything off.

=__= But I wish her first drama in such a long time could've been a better one.

Hope her talented isn't wasted on this one.

And ixLoveXse7en, IxLovexYou : ) Heehee.

And Wu Zun.

Well, at least he's good looking.

Who knows? Maybe he's improved!

Give it a chance people~

Guest SweetSerein

nothing can beat the original but wowww..i love wu zun. he's freakin hotttt...and the girl is really pretty...it most likely will be good but i definitely prefer korean dramas. :D love my beautifulqueen song hye gyo. ^0^

Guest inyeon.

...wu zun? really?

I would of watched it, but now I'm not gonna.

that boy needs to learn how to kiss right.

Guest efflorescent musings

o dang... so old...

but wu zun is cute nonetheless. =D

but eh.. I wouldn't watch it.

Guest outside_castle

Honestly, why can't people content themselves with the original version and make something new? No offense but I bet the Taiwanese version, the Vietnamese version or whatever other version (can't tell for a possible Hollywood version) can never beat the Korean version! Just look at the crew and the money they've thrown in to make it.

yir, just like BOF can never beat HYD

I love Zhou Xun.. but man... why did she even pick this drama? =_=

FH was horrible, it was damn draggy that I wanted to hit Bi in the face, and it was clearly overrated

no comments 'bout that lead actor, its nothing new that he can still survive only with his good look and not talent, that's how today entertainments are

Guest NEYUGN93

WDF ?! what has age got to do with anything ? Seriously

EDIT : And out of all Korean dramas, why Full House ? It wasn't even that good =/

Guest Mardi09

i was going to look forward to the drama, remake or not but.....i'm not a huge fan of wu chun.

i haven't seen enough of his acting to judge (not that I want to anyway) but i just don't prefer him to be the main role.

hm....hope it does well though.

Archived