Taiwan To Remake "full House",main Actor And Actress Confirmed

Guest starskipper

So many remakes, Vietnam will have a remake of Full house too+Thai or I'm I wrong??

Btw Wu Chun, can't act! I would rather love to have Jimmy Lin in this..<333

For those who says Rain can't act, lol I think he pulled of that role pretty well!!

And I never know about Rain before full house either though.. But I SERIOUS though Smiling Pasta was a remake already, at least that's what I heard years back..

I topped the page again! serious it's time for me to go crazy! arghrjhjfdhjhfdj

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest je_amourx

Omg, I would love to see Ethan Ruan as the main male lead! He'd be perfect .... I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

Weather its the manga or drama, they should choose someone young and fresh.

Guest emilyXx

Damn after Hana Kimi and Romantic Princess people still can't see that Wu Zun CAN'T ACT?!!!!!

It's really for his looks and because he has many fans <_<

They should choose Mike He :wub: He has the looks and he CAN act

Guest grapefruitpeel

I loved the original version of Full House, so I'm kind of interested to see how it will be remade.

Hopefully they won't copy all of the story, that'd be boring lol.

Guest Peppermint`Seed

Yeah...Wu Zhun's acting is pretty, if not completely, bland.

I doubt he can pull his character off. As for the main actress, I've never heard of her...

but a comeback after 6 years? Let's hope she's got what it takes

(;

Guest Tofu_Cloud

The girl ooks like she has massive surgery done ot her face.

And taiwan always copies alot of drama...... Mars, It started with a Kiss, and a million others.

so im not surprised

Guest funkypicklez

wu zun....

i like him

but he needs more practice in acting

i like the other guy way better....

uhhhh....

totally forgot his name

but im sure u guys no "him" - the other really popular member of Fahrenheit :D

anyways

i loved the korean...so ill try this out

but taiwans dramas end up being so corny

>.<

Guest tian`tian

The girl ooks like she has massive surgery done ot her face.

And taiwan always copies alot of drama...... Mars, It started with a Kiss, and a million others.

so im not surprised

Hmm I don't think Zhou Xun had plastic surgery before...

Most dramas now are based off of manhwa/manga so for "original" dramas, not very likely.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

oh i'm surprised. haha. wu zun? well best of luck to them. i'll probably try it but i don't think it'll be aaas good as song hye gyo's and bi's. they were too cute in that drama. and that taiwanese actress looks kind of...a bit scary in those pics. just a bit.. but pretty....

Guest hoistdacolors

Confused. Are people supposed to stop acting once they reach 30? :wacko:

I hope you mean stop acting in teen drama. because true art transcends all boundaries, age is one of them.

at the age of 33,it's hard to imagine her acting cute.

if you watched zhou xun movie u will know the character she portrayed are mature n suitable for her age.

i'm not saying once you reach you should stop acting,but idol drama should probably be out of your league.

Jimmy Lin made My Lucky Star when he was like 32. And it was the best taiwanese drama I have seen.

I came to know Zhou Xun through Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress. She was already 26 at that time but she was playing an innocent 18 year old in that movie. Whether she can pull off this role, we'll have to wait and see. But to remind everyone, this is not the first time she plays someone younger than her real age.

I am actually kinda looking forward to this, albeit Wu Zun's performance. I hope Zhou Xun can really help him out with his acting.

Guest xl0v3juicy

This already sounds like a bad idea. First off, Taiwanese dramas cannot compare to Korean dramas and secondly they're trying to remake one that's recieved really high ratings.... umm yeah.

Guest yumoreo5

I disagree with point four...Bi can act, just that the character he played in Full House did not let him express his full range of skills, have you watched SangDoo Let's go to School, or Ijuksa?

Actually Bi was NOT chosen because of his popularity for his role in Full House. Bi was not that popular at that time in Korea at all. It was JYP's big plan to make Bi become BIG AFTER the filiming of Full House. I read that JYP had to pull some strings to get the role for Bi, but from hindsight it was the best move JYP ever did for Bi, since I truly believe it was Full House that shot Rain to international (or more Pan-Asian) stardom.

Yah, what's up with all of this Rain/Bi couldn't act when I thought, he delivered quite a solid performance as Young Jae especially towards the end. And again, what's up with all of this, Full House wasn't even that great?? If anything, My Girl was the overrated one. BUT haha, I know, opinions are subjective.

I agree with you. At the time of Full House, Rain wasn't even the person he is now. It was because of Full House he shot to stardom Asiawide. Before Full House, Rain was struggling to even fill in a concert venue on his own.

Second, NOOO Ethan or Jimmy. I prefer Vic Chou then. OR Mark Zhao. :)

I like Zhou Xun but yah, I can see why it would be a shock if this does become official. I mean, I'm so used to watching her do mature and challenging roles, this would be different.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I'm actually excited because I like TW adaptations of manga works.

I like Wu Zun cuz he's hot. LOL. He definitely fits the "star quality" of Young Jae.

As for the actress, sorry to be age discriminating, but she looks too old to play the role, but then again we have people like Ariel Lin and Rainie Yang playing high school characters when they're already in their mid 20s.

Can't wait! When will this start airing?

Guest mariejoeyjacobs

ewwww! i like the korean version. and zhou xuns voice is so weird! she aint gonna make song hye gyos character cute!

Archived