[official] Super Junior's 2nd Asia Tour ' Super Show 2 '

Guest aneng

Guest sushaula

I know this is like totally random and out-of-place, but for those of you who attended the Taipei Super Show, here are some photos which SM ENT released to Super Dome (because they were so strict so most of us who attended didn't take any pictures at all).

Here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47808127@N03/...57623380562189/

My sis-in-law and bro were at the KL concert. The organisation of the whole event could be better, according to them. Concert started late, and gotta queue 3 times to order, pay and collect merchandise.

Here's one of the fancams where Siwon came really close to them, and my SIL went crazy haha. She's too lazy to sign up for YouTube account so she used mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWW0tHtlvgo

I need a Donghae tee. If anyone has extra to spare, please pm me. I have several of Siwon's because he is my bias, and didn't buy intending to sell. But if anyone is dying to have one of Siwon's, pm me.

*edited to avoid bashing

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loneparadise

^ Agreed that the organization was bad... The queuing was nuts because there was no designated place to queue, and the fact that we arrived at 11am didn't make a difference because everyone was on "equal" ground by 4pm when the crowd squished together.

i wonder if u could show us a picture of ur towel!

how did u made it? u bought a plain towel n paint it with fabric paint?

ur so lucky

Here are some pictures!

P3220009b.jpg

P3220010b.jpg

Yes, I used sparkly fabric paint to do it... Painted it on with an acrylic brush, then ironed the reverse side for 5 minutes and dried it afterwards. It's not very complex because my main aim was to get him to just read it really... the fact that he took it (and that Henry took my HENRY ♥ towel as well and kept it after the show - so I don't have any pictures of that now to show you guys) are added bonuses.

Now I'll never wash it again because Ryeowook actually picked it up, slung it over his shoulder and I still managed to get it back eventually. Don't judge me guys, it still looks clean and he is my favorite after all xD

Hey, just want to give my thought

I don't think there was Siwon Biased or Eetuek biased. It's normal for them to come one side more the another side. for instance, sungmin doesn't come to left side as much as he came on right side. My friend was Sungmin's fan and she said other than Shining Star part, he only goes there about 2-3 times ( and she's DID count it). even eeteuk only came to our side about 3-4 times too including when he thanks the fan at the end of the concert.I think it's not the issue whether there's more people in our side and less at vip side. I remember only kyuhyun, siwon, ryeowook and donghae came to our side frequently. As for others they only came about 2-3 times. Just because you can't get a glimpse of your fav, don't blame them like that.

Btw, the concert last night was really great though leader is sick. hope he can get well soon. wonder why Yesung look so gloomy yesterday.

Guest sushaula

I don't think there was Siwon Biased or Eetuek biased. It's normal for them to come one side more the another side. for instance, sungmin doesn't come to left side as much as he came on right side. My friend was Sungmin's fan and she said other than Shining Star part, he only goes there about 2-3 times ( and she's DID count it). even eeteuk only came to our side about 3-4 times too including when he thanks the fan at the end of the concert.

agree with you. i sat in the centre and on the right at taipei's ss2, and siwon was on the right side for shining star and carnival. i don't believe that changed during sat's concert.

i know for a fact that they all do try to move around all the time.

was yesung gloomy? heard that eunhyuk was stuck up there during 'heartquake' and k.r.y. were trying to stifle their laughter.

Guest XiYeN

Hey I sat on the left side of the stage. Siwon came around a few times and even shook hands with some of the fans in the first row! But I felt the same way abt Teuk too. He kept going over the the right side of the stage at the VIP area... Argh and only came around a couple of times in the beginning. Sigh...

most of the members love the left side.. i was seating at the vip seat.. siwon did not came here till carnival or marry u time.. and only shock our hand after kinda of long time..he saying bless you while shock hands with us.. yesung was here but he just did not shock hand with us.. Teuk was the best cz he came here more than other members and shock hand with us twice.. sungmin czme here like for twice or 3times.. the 1st time, he show us the cutie face of him to us.. then 2nd time he came and shock hand with the fans but STOPPED at me!! he was showing the reaction of he wana shock hand with me but i' sorry! then the 3rd time he came here, he took somthing on the stage that is fan gift to them( a flower) walk towards the vip there and handed to me! xD

i forgotten which song but is the song that makes heechul run the whole stage, the only time he pass by the right time, that time he was running back to the main stage or going to the back stage cz song was finish, he saw i taking a t-shirt with a heesica cartoon face, then took away from me.. =)

I know there's like lots of fan accounts going everywhere now....but yea. here's mine (it's gonna be not about the performance though, it's what I remember most and my spazzing moments, and about the memories of members who came to my side. i'm pretty sure there are many overall fan accounts going around so yea. i'm sharing my personal memories). :)

What I remember most - the opening act was AWESOME! each member came from the audience, passed through them and walked on stage and started dancing.

- Shindong. My seat was close to Shindong when he was standing waiting for his turn; I was sitting in the middle section, towards the side, and I was like super close to him, can say less than a meter? could go nearer and touch him but I know that he needs to focus on putting a great show. He had his "focus" look. so yea. I only took a video, and it's pretty blur too because I was spazzing, and because my cam is only like 4megapixels. haha.

and when Kyuhyun came out to sing, BOY, HE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS! His haircut, his cute cheeks. I spazzed like mad. hahaha.. He didn't come to my side often though, only like once throughout the concert so I have like no specific big memory of him that I can spazz about, but yea, he looks so good with his hair! And did I tell you Kyuhyun looked so confident during the whole concert? hehe confident about what? HIS DANCING! lol. he kept dancing throughout the WHOLE concert.

- EUNHYUK! Okay, since I'm at the front-middle section, I SPAZZED FREAKING MAD! For one, EUNHYUK WAS ALWAYS AT THE MIDDLE AND HE FREAKING WAVED AT ME!!!!! LIKE DIRECTLY!!!!!!! Story goes like this, when he came out to dance in the middle, i was screaming his name like mad (even the people around me looked at me one kind. hahaha). and when he came out for heartquake (which he passed by me! to get on the middle lifting thing, although the passing by was at different levels: he came out from the backstage, and was at the ground floor. I was right above him. like 1 meter from his head due to difference in levels? hehehe) I could see his makeup getting smeared a lil too, although he did wipe his face and touch up his makeup before he came out for heartbreaker, cause before that, he was sweating like mad and his makeup was all smudged. Anyway, yea, he came up from the lifting thing in the middle, and everyone's eyes from the middle section was so focused on him. I was so close to him, I could literally see the holes in his face. keke.. So his face isn't as smooth as I though, but still, he looked VERY charismatic on stage. Back to story, during heartquake, I was screaming his name like mad, even when kry was singing, I kept screaming eunhyuk's name. once again, people looked abit weird at me cause as you know the song isn't very fast, and it's not a screaming-every-second inducing song (the song's awesome, but you know what I mean) but I was just so happy to see eunhyuk so close! But eunhyuk couldn't really look down at anyone and kept his head straight cause HE WAS SO NERVOUS! I would be pissing in my pants too if I was in Eunhyuk's place. The reason is, the lifting thing didn't look stable and it was jerking all the way, like suddenly going up, suddenly going down. I saw hyukjae fidgetting with his hands like mad and his face looked like "scared but tries to be confident" face. Ah, hyukjae reminded me that they are all human. hehe..

So so so....throughout the whole song I was, alone, just screaming eunhyuk's name like mad. But he didn't look down at me and just looked at the audience who were at same level as him and I understood why. After that right, eunhyuk came up for another song, and again he stood in the front-middle. I can't remember which song already (cause I was too caught up with eunhyuk being in front of me again). and I stood on the chair waving at him like mad, calling out his name (alone again and yes, ppl looked at me and some probably think I'm insane). he walked to my side, stood like directly at me, and he saw, and and and HE FREAKING WAVED AT ME! I KNOW HE WAVED JUST AT ME BECAUSE, FIRST OF ALL, I WAS THE ONLY ONE WAVING LIKE MAD FROM MY SIDE, AND HE MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ME! SECONDLY, HE PROBABLY HEARD A CRAZY FAN GIRL SCREAMING HIS NAME EVERYTIME HE CAME TO THE FRONT-MIDDLE AND HE FINALLY THOUGHT THAT HE SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGED THE CRAZY GIRL. hahahhaa. and when he waved, the girl in front of me (didn't stand on chair though), started waving too. we were like the only ones waving at that time. Anyway, yea. I'M 100% sure HE WAVED AT ME! And after he waved right, I waved back like mad and was pretty speechless and it finally caught up to me that HE WAS WAVING BACK AT ME! and and I gave him a thumbs up!!! he saw, and he smiled widely... ehehhehee. EUNHYUK IS SO FREAKING CUTE!

I gotto say this, I was just a normal fan of eunhyuk before this, but now. I'M A BIGGGG FAN!

- SIWON. Siwon spoke lots of engrish during the whole concert, yea I'm sorry to use the word engrish. I know he's learning and all (and btw, I AM A REALLY BIG FAN OF HIS), BUT, I would definitely prefer him to just flash his million dollar smile and not talk so much. :P Not because of his engrish, don't get me wrong...but for the fact that he looked really cocky whenever he talked in engrish. I've never really seen him act like that so i'm a lil surprised. Before you bash me and say that he's still learning and improving his english and all, I'm just saying that if people who don't know him and just came to watch the concert that night saw him, they would think he's really cocky and arrogant. Why? Because he did this thing with his eyebrows so much, and looked down (somewhat like Johnny Bravo..haha), that's why he came off as cocky. As for me, since I'm a fan, I know he aint as cocky as he looks so yea. am still a fan! :) Most probably he's trying to be confident with his english and so he probably tried very hard to look fluent and all, and tried adding some confidence to it when he speaks in english. I know many people who do that when they are still learning a language. so yea.. :)

Other than that, SIWON SPRAYED WATER ON ME!!!!! THAT HOLY WATER HE SPRAYED ON ME FELT SO GOOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. : Towards the end of the show right, they played with waterguns, and since I'm in the front-middle side section (L2, L1), we had a gap between the stage and us for the console. Siwon saw us waving like mad at him and screaming his name like mad, so you know what he did? hahahahaha. HE CAME DOWN THE STAIRS AND STOOD RIGHT IN FRONT, BELOW US AND STARTED SPRAYING WATER ON US!!!! JUST FOR FEW OF US (LIKE LESS THAN 10 - those who were standing in front on the staircase and not blocked by the console) HE'S SUCH A GOOD FANSERVICE-GIVER!!!! SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! I LOVE YOU SIWON! Ps. He was wearing a light green underwear during the concert. LOL. and his abs is imprinted in my mind. AND HIS HIP BONE! because right, when he came to my side, He kept on lifting his hand and his hip bone was showing (pants was low, tq siwon), and there it is, light green! woohoo! xD

- Donghae. Donghae was cute and hot as usual, and DONGHAE JUST KEPT SMILING THROUGHOUT THE CONCERT! HE'S SUCH A GOOD FANSERVICE-GIVER TOO!!! And the best is, he too, came to my side ALOT!!!!!!!! as in ALOT!!!!! He was always in the front-middle! and front-middle-side!! AWESOME I tell you!! He came out to the middle front to dance with eunhyuk for one song, he played alot at the middle-side section with siwon, and HIS BUTT IS CUTE! LOL. cause he bent down, his butt facing us alot, so hahahhahahaahah...forgive me. lol. I cant really explain all the moments he had with siwon, but yea, there were alot. They were teasing us with some acts alright. I took some footage of it, but its kinda blur cause my cam's only 4 megapixel. so yea.... ILY DONGHAE!

- Heechul. Okay, I might as well admit this early. I aint a big fan of Heechul's. But after this concert, I see why people like him alright. HE'S THE FANSERVICE-GIVER GOD OF CONCERTS! HE SET THE MOOD, AND PLAYED WITH FANS SO MUCH! towards the end of the concert, he came to the front-side section, not really in the middle but he passed by alot, and had a watergun fight with some fans! then siwon came, and both of them were like playing with them!! SO CUTE!!!! I could watch them clearly cause again, I was at the front-middle-side section. So yea..

- Zhoumi. I have to say this. I must. ZHOUMI LOOKS SO MUCH MORE HOTTER IN PERSON!!! SERIOUSLY. Another thing I remember is, out of all the members during the concert and all, Zhoumi got the loudest cheer when he appeared during Blue Tomorrow with SJ M! EVERYONE WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING ZHOUMI'S NAME ON TOP OF THEIR LUNGS! AND EACH TIME HE SANG, WE ALL CHEERED LIKE MAD AGAIN! IT WAS SERIOUSLY THE LOUDEST CHEER EVER.

- Henry. Oh my love, HENRY! HE IS CUTE AND HOT AS EVER AND his violin playing was AWESOMEEEEEE! Not only that, he had a dance song all by himself with two other girls. When Henry came in front, again to my side (hahahahha), the middle section (I was at L1, second row at that time), I stood on the chair, and CARRIED HENRY'S BANNER (In White with Orange letters) I MADE! I'm sure Henry saw, and HE WAVED AT ME! Okay, he was like waving generally to everyone at the middle section, but I was at the side of L1, closer to the L2 area, and that part was pretty dead. So I know I stood out, plus I was standing on the chair with people thinking I'm insane, so yea. I'm SURE he saw my banner and he waved at me when he saw that and then he continued waving to other middle-section fans too. what I wanna say is, I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH HENRY!

- Ryeowook. I didn't really have much memory about Ryeowook because Ryeowook, for one couldn't like give much fanservice throughout the concert, because he's either tied up with dance routines, or he has to continue the concert by singing throughout the whole thing (together with yesung, kyu, sungmin). What I remember was when they did the Chu by f(x) song, Ryeowook dressed up like a girl! hahahhaah! he looked cute alright!

- Yesung. Yesung appeared at the middle-side section alot too, so i could like see him upclose alot of times. But like ryeowook, he didn't really give much fanservice because again, he has to keep singing (while others give fanservice), and he must maintain the song quality thing with his voice. If he moved too much, then the song will be ruined. so yea... But yesung maintained a poker face throughout the concert. What I remembered most about him was, when they introduce themselves personally, yesung made everyone laugh like mad! yesung; the epic failer, is so fail, we just couldn't keep our laughters in. hehehhe. So cute!

- Sungmin. What I want Sungmin to do now is to cut his long hair! hehee... Sungmin had a few cute moments that I managed to catch with my own eyes, when he was at the front stage and walking back. His skin looks smooth too...

- Leeteuk. Leeteuk didn't come to my section much so I don't have any personal memories about him during the concert. But well, he made everyone laugh during his introduction. hahaha...

Generally, the main ones who came to my side VERY OFTEN was Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Heechul. The rest just came once or twice. but I'm super happy already!

Another fan account of mine : I know I'm crazy, but I managed to catch them exiting from the hotel to the cars to go to the airport just now, like 3 hours ago! WE WAITED IN THE RAIN OKAY! gosh...the things we fans do. hahaha..

The people I remember most from this exiting the hotel was Leeteuk and Henry, simply because I saw them upclose and like one meter away, and LEETEUK LOOKED AT ME AND WAVED AT ME..although he looked at me with a face of "I can't believe".. It was CUTE alright! Cause Henry came out first from the hotel, and I started shouting, "HENRY, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!" and everyone else was spazzing too, and Henry smiled at all of us, while getting into the car. Behind him was Leeteuk, and Leeteuk saw me screaming on top of my lungs like mad, HE WIDEN HIS EYES, WITH THE UNBELIEF LOOK, AND WAVED AT ME! waved at me like I was an alien! ahahhahahahahha. SO CUTE! He does that face in variety shows alot, and gosh, he is mad cute!! AGAIN, HE PERSONALLY WAVED AT ME! caught it on cam too! hehehe. but again, it's pretty blur... but precious!

I saw Heechul for a few good seconds in the car too. because the window beside the driver was down, and so the angle I was standing, could see Heechul so clearly. He didn't like look at the fans though, he was doing his own stuff.

As for eunhyuk, he really looked really tired. Like seriously tired.They were probably tired from probably playing in their hotel rooms the whole night. hahahaha..

The other members who were there were Donghae, Shindong, Yesung and Kyuhyun. They were all seperated into 3 cars.

I went back drenched wet. But it was so worth it.

From what I gather from the bodyguards, Siwon and Sungmin went back last night, straight after concert as they have exams and I think because Siwon has to film his drama. Zhoumi also went back earlier.

And and and, they hung out at the Pavillion (shopping mall) for like 5-10 minutes at around 4 something 5 o clock today! Fans went crazy, and they were like following them all around. I was at the Pavillion at that time too, but I was at a different level!! trying on clothes and shopping, so I didn't know until I chatted with the other fans waiting at their hotel around 7 something. Anyway, they didn't stay long and went back to their cars... so yea..

And they left the hotel around 9 something. Quite a few fans followed them to klia airport. I didn't though. Got college tomorrow. :)

This concert was pretty much, by far I think the best ever. Because the settings, lightings and the stage construction looked really high budgeted. I believe lots of money was spent on the stage.

My ticket was really worth it also, and I wouldn't trade this experience for anything else. Really!

What I liked about my ticket (RM458 one) was that I could literally go anywhere at any place in the stadium with RM458 seats. (which was like the whole first level) At first I was seating at L2, then I moved to L1 and moved around here and there. Hence, I got to see alot of members at close proximity when they came to the front stage. And I could also see the overall stage, overall performance as I'm in the middle section facing the stage.

* I think every suju members were like sort of designated a certain point of stage where they should go and all during the show..so yea.. although the ending, I think they could like go anywhere they wanted but with some restraint point.

** also, Yesung yea, he did look a lil gloomy. In the concert and also when they exited the hotel, he didn't like smile much. I hope he's alright. :)

(ps. if i'm off topic and should post my fan account somewhere else, pls let me know. I'll delete this..)

Guest doraezzz

i have already posted this in sj thread but since most accounts are here so here goes

I just got back but am excited to share my experience with fellow elf. I was in L5 lower tier

Eeteuk - cried during shining star when we were shining white lights instead of blue and it was indeed beautiful. I think he was wearing some sort of a headband for his hair. The sweetest leader ever and he was feeling under the weather too he kept mentioning 4jib and that made we screamed even more

Heechul - is one gorgeous guy i have ever seen. He is so lovable and one point he was being shoot by elf with water gun and he refilled his and start hie revenge by wetting them (audience) lol. His solo is the best n i m GLAD there is no kissing at all. Heechul ah sarangae. actually i have more to share about him will edit soon

Yesung - my bias. Bb is not feeling well. He pop up infront of my zone several time and he is getting thinner and he looked pale. At one point while he was about to go up the stairs, he suddenly stop n bend over. At that moment, i was really afraid he would faint but kyu went up to him and asked about his condition. He kept limping throughout. Siwon also went to him at one moment to ensure he is fine yewon It's only after shining star that he seems better but still not tat hyper. I am just glad he didn't collapse so i ended up spending my time looking at him most of the time afraid of the worst . But one thing for sure during his solo, he was awesome although there were too much screaming hehe. I thought i was the only one who noticed the difference in him but other elf seems to notice it too. And he seldom do his long notes too but still sounds amazinf throughout. I got emotional during his solo

Shindong - he finally heard elf asking him to change his hair hehe. Other than jongwoon, i kept screaming for shindong too. He is gorgeous n he do not appear that big anyway not like how some ppl describe him. He brought back a present from elf inclusive of photobook

Sungmin - he is really the cutest mm ever. During shining star he sat infront of L5/4. He was picking up a few white lights but an excited fan accidentally threw one light to him but luckily he didn't hit him but broke on the stage instead

Eunhyuk - the fav of the day well mine too hehe he was always with hae infront of my zone dancing crazily. Before marry you, he was imitating a red teletubies lol and during heartquake, there was something wrong with his lift and it keep on going up n down

Donghae - another sweetie lol he is very energetic and lovable. He keeps going around the stage. He keeps going around with hyuk and at this moment during the ending, one elf fainted in the rockpitt zone n hae sort of help and looked worried too. He is the nicest isn't he

Siwon - the gorgeous man i ever seen plus the 6 pack lol. He didn’t not really strip which i m glad cause of all the rule but he did lift up his shirt for a few times which made us crazy lol yeah we were shouting and some fans made hand banner saying actor choi during their crazy moment, he was with heechul infront of my zone n they did hug but didn't go beyond

Ryeowook - he will certainly make a beautiful girl indeed. During chu, he was so adorable and i just couldn't remain sitting and starts jumping around. Trust an adult doing tat like seriously. His solo - my eyes was opened this big 0 – 0 and we screamed at any moment he touched the dancer hehe. Our eternal magnae is growing up  heechul looked closer to wookie nowadays 

Kyuhyun -–he took his own photo again lol n i think it did come out good and he did it infront of my zone too during his solo he sang a Chinese song opposite of my zone. There was even a banner especially for him.

There is no gee maybe due to constraint of time but rokkukoh was fun, it was really high and almost all from my zone stands up to sing along  chu was great too when wookie came out i coulnt stop screaming lol our love was great but not much going on. Maybe they are restraining themselves from touching each other hehe sorry sorry was epic, my zone suddenly became rockpitt zone hehe, we were all up dancing n screaming although we have heard it so many times hehe. During man in love, yesung was directly infront of my zone looking effing gorgeous they played alot with elf gifts and heechul really makes me happy when he got his ‘revenge’ by spraying the audiences with water. Not much stripping n no kissing at all which make us glad. So much so we love fan service, we want them to follow the country’s rule too. So i m glad suju do not disappoint or messed up at all oh yeah i m losing my voice due to all the screaming and yes we missed kangin alot cause we kept shouting whenever the screen showed him n they didn't show any of geng's pic expect for the opening. Ok will update with more if i can remember more hehe. Oh yeah i didn’t take any photos at all cause i got too engrossed looking at them. Sorry

btw, zhoumi n henry really had fun n henry is really smiling from ear to ear hehe n gosh zhoumi looks amazing and yeah they were being drenched by siwon :P during the ending :)

so basically, half the time i was freaking worried for yesung and for those who said he had his poker face, please forgive him cause he was not well :( well there are fancams of him not from me but will share later

Guest coruscateangel

i went to KLIA to see them off back to korea. but i only managed to get yesung in my video cam..donghae and kyuhyun kept on waving at the crowd, and i was stuck walking behind yesung so i cannot get other members face..aside from yesung, there was another person with the strawberry blonde hair but i didnt recognize him, he also got on my cam a lot..oh and also the security too..they got in WAY a lot <_<

Guest jmay1105

i have already posted this in sj thread but since most accounts are here so here goes

Yesung - my bias. Bb is not feeling well. He pop up infront of my zone several time and he is getting thinner and he looked pale. At one point while he was about to go up the stairs, he suddenly stop n bend over. At that moment, i was really afraid he would faint but kyu went up to him and asked about his condition. He kept limping throughout. Siwon also went to him at one moment to ensure he is fine yewon It's only after shining star that he seems better but still not tat hyper. I am just glad he didn't collapse so i ended up spending my time looking at him most of the time afraid of the worst . But one thing for sure during his solo, he was awesome although there were too much screaming hehe. I thought i was the only one who noticed the difference in him but other elf seems to notice it too. And he seldom do his long notes too but still sounds amazinf throughout. I got emotional during his solo

so basically, half the time i was freaking worried for yesung and for those who said he had his poker face, please forgive him cause he was not well :( well there are fancams of him not from me but will share later

ELFs pls forgive Yesung for being down and moody on SS2 Malaysia... he was REALLY sick...cos he was just right in front of me when he bended over to catch his breath! i was in Rock pitt B near the barricade beside the staircase.... poor boy, he looked like he was about to pass out but kept strong bcos he wan to put on a great show for ELFs. I saw his face expression really really clearly.... he bended over...caught his breath...closed his eyes for few seconds and when kyuhyun passed him and asked whether he was ok or not then he stood up and gave out sigh...It really broke my heart...i was worried about him the whole show... and when he was singing Resignation... i was crying like mad (my friends and other ELFs around me probably thought i had gone crazy cos i was like REALLY CRYING! LOL) Yesung, pls take care of urself... i know he is really exhausted for having such busy schedules... and the weather on concert day were crazily hot! Stay healthy... on the other note, Kyuhyun and Siwon were such caring dongsaengs to Yesung... they really went over and see how Yesung were coping... :-)

Btw, i will put up my fanaccout soon... :-)

Guest doraezzz

@jmay1105: u really shud share your experience in sjw since many elf have begin to ask about his moody self in malaysia :( if only they knew n actually sees how pale he is.

proof:

[Fancam] SS2 Malaysia Yesung

cr koptastic@yt

Msia Supershow2 Disco Dive [Yesung].MOV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Fh0GTnglY

cr MiKaGaMi17 @yt

looked at home he limped n have difficulty even walking up and down the stairs

[FanCam] Shining Star Super Show II Malaysia 20.3.10

cr angelineheart@yt

he is coughing n seriously he looked so pale

i'll stop here :(

Guest hazelvk

omg! i wish i were there too.....

anyway, those with VIP tickets, what merchandise did u guys get?

If don't mind post some pics and some fan account about what's the 'upper-hand' u guys get compared to others.

(sorry, i'm just curious, i don't mean to offend other type of tickets)

Guest jinwun

My sis-in-law and bro were at the KL concert. The organisation of the whole event could be better, according to them. Concert started late, and gotta queue 3 times to order, pay and collect merchandise.

not only that, they fooled the fans and make them waited so long in the airport during sj's arrival. when they were leaving the hotel, fans were standing at the corner, they make them leave and stand under the rain. sj wouldnt want to see fans standing under the rain for sure. they are really just a bunch of amateur organiser trying to act pro. the 1st time during dancing out mv shooting, the managers were so much nicer. when people say korean artist's managers are violent, then i think same goes to the organiser this time. they are letting people whom they make money out of to stand under the rain, i hope they know that they did is absolutely wrong.

a happier note, sungmin was in really good mood =)

Guest jmay1105

@jmay1105: u really shud share your experience in sjw since many elf have begin to ask about his moody self in malaysia :( if only they knew n actually sees how pale he is.

@doraezzz: I will do a fanaccount soon... i am at work now and i just got back from KL yesterday at 1am! still very tired and jetlag... i will fight for yesung cos he was really sick. i hope other ELFs don't bash him for being moody. I will definitely clear his name. Gimme some time... :) Doraezzz, ur fancams made me cried again!! poor jongwoon~ he must be in pain... T.T

Guest coruscateangel

let's just be thankful to the organizers. i'm sure they put in a lot of effort to bring Super Junior here, though I agree with some of your opinion.

And true, Yesung didn't look so well that day. I thought he was just probably shy but I never knew he wasn't feeling well that night. But he really put in his best performance and we all love him for that don't we.

Guest printedflorals

The concert was absolutely awesome. I was in Rock pit B and I got to see the boys quite a bit since I was near the middle of the stage. I think what made my ticket the most worth it was Heechul and Donghae having a spray fight with us, Donghae waving at us (after we waved back, he acknowledged it with a nod! what a sweet boy!), yesung and donghae looking into my camera for a picture, kyu looking into my camera :D

All in all it was damn awesome. Yeah, yesung looked pretty off condition during the concert. But he really did try his best to keep his smile. (:

Will update fan accout when i have the time. Have a mock korean test later and I am not studying. Good job >.<

Guest jmay1105

The concert was absolutely awesome. I was in Rock pit B and I got to see the boys quite a bit since I was near the middle of the stage. I think what made my ticket the most worth it was Heechul and Donghae having a spray fight with us, Donghae waving at us (after we waved back, he acknowledged it with a nod! what a sweet boy!), yesung and donghae looking into my camera for a picture, kyu looking into my camera :D

All in all it was damn awesome. Yeah, yesung looked pretty off condition during the concert. But he really did try his best to keep his smile. (:

Will update fan accout when i have the time. Have a mock korean test later and I am not studying. Good job >.<

@printedflorals: omg! u got yesung's pics? i only able to get his back pics cos he always facing towards u guys! u must be in another RockPittB!lucky u~~~ would u able to share those pics u mentioned?? pretty pls... email me jmay1105@hotmail.com

Guest printedflorals

@printedflorals: omg! u got yesung's pics? i only able to get his back pics cos he always facing towards u guys! u must be in another RockPittB!lucky u~~~ would u able to share those pics u mentioned?? pretty pls... email me jmay1105@hotmail.com

Hahahas yes i was in the back rock pit B :) Yesung, ryeowook, kyuhyun seems to love staying at my side quite a bit. Donghae too (but this boy is always running everywhere!) For Hae's wave, it's a video. I have quite a bit of yesung's pictures. I will upload by this weeked (cos I am having korean exam and university applications now, kinda busy!) Add me on facebook :D melodichaos@gmail.com

Guest mahfuzz

i didn't get a chance to watch them in person...

i really wanted to go to their concert in Malaysia but my parents won't allow it...

Really happy to see them here...

I hope both Super Junior and ELF were having a good time together~

:lol:

Guest Melon88

I AM HOPING EVERY ELF (even the international ones) WOULD READ THIS~!

First of all, again, SapphirePearls would like to extend our thanks to every Msia ELFs, MBOA, and SGELFs who made the boys feel so loved, thanks you so much! You guys are awesome~!

The very first concert Super Junior has held in Malaysia yesterday has just ended successfully (being able to gather more than 15,000 ELFs who united) which is what all of us are very thankful of. I’m sorry if this would be so random but I’m begging everyone to please support SS2 Manila~!! it will be the last Super Show 2 for this year so please let’s give our best! our goal is to fill the whole coliseum, it will be record-breaking if it happens~!

TO THOSE WHO ARE TAKING THIS POST WRONGLY, YOU ARE BLOWING EVERYTHING OUT OF PROPORTION ALREADY! POSTING THIS DOESN’T MEAN THAT THE CONCERT WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL. WE ARE JUST TRYING TO GET MORE SUPPORT FOR THE BOYS FOR THE LAST SS2, LIKE I SAID, MORE SEATS WERE ADDED, SO WE NEED TO FILL THOSE SEATS TOO. MOST SEATS WERE SOLD OUT ALREADY, SO PLEASE STOP TELLING ME TO DELETE THIS POST. I DON’T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH TRYING TO UNITE ELFs.

Here’s a statement from PULP Live Productions:

“I just learned today that the Super Junior Super Show 2 is the largest staged production in the Philippines. The largest since was a stage set up by SMART INFINITY using 209 platforms. As of now the SUPER JUNIOR stage consists of 329 platforms. Suju is setting a record for the biggest stage for a concert in our country.”

So basically, there were more seats added, so we wanted to fill those seats up to bring the biggest record for Super Junior, cause lots of popular artists (specifically the Western artists, if you know what I mean) weren’t able to achieve this record. If Super Junior does, they will feel so much loved, won’t they? And since it’s the last ss2 stop, i wanted so much to show our love to the boys, but sadly this is the least that I can do to persuade fans to go to the concert.

As you guys all know, the tickets are expensive so some Filipino fans cannot attend to the concert, and so we’re hoping international fans who love SJ so much could fill those seats.

The organizers of the concert already opened ticket sales to international fans, they tied up with Discovery Suites where you could purchase tickets at book a room for a very reasonable price and with exclusive accommodation :

26581403281102145549112.jpg

And to those who would like to check in at Edsa Shangrila Hotel (that’s where the boys will be checking in), a discount is given when you use the Pulp code and gifts would be given to fans who will use the code.

Here’s the link for the booking wherein the code has already been applied:

http://www.shangri-la.com/reservations/boo..._code=PUL080410

u can convert the currency HERE

And for you guys to have idea on how many seats are still available, here it is:

SVIP Standing = 380 tickets

UPPER BOX A

Sections and Rows

300 – G, H, I

301- F, G, H, I

302 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

303 – B, C, D, E, F, G

304 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

305 – SOLD OUT

306 – C, E, F, G

307 – A, B, D, E, F, G, H, I

316 – C, D, E, F, G, H, I

317 – C, D, E, F, G

318 – I

319 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

320 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G

321 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

UPPER BOX B

Section and Rows

400 – D, E, F, G,H, I

401 – D, E, F, G, H, I

402 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

403 – D, E, F, G, H, I

404 – E, F

405 – B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

406 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

407 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

419 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

420 – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

421 – B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I

422 – B, E, F, G, H, I

423 – sold out

Gen Ad = 1000 tickets

As you can see, there’s still lots of tickets and the concert is just 3weeks away..

To those who wants to know how much are the tickets (approximately):

SVIP Standing – $174

SVIP Seated (that’s the Lower Box) – $174

Upper Box A – $152

Upper Box B – $105

General Admission – $24

(edited, i converted it wrongly so i corrected it)

if you have questions you can ask here and we’ll do our best to answer them..

and if you’re still worried of what to do, you can contact me thru MSN, YM or Facebook, or you can send me an email..

my email, MSN and facebook is: hyukxen@gmail.com

YM: hyukxenhae@ymail.com

i can accommodate you, and it’s free of charge(lol~!) so don’t worry..

please please please..

let’s not make the boys feel that they’re not that popular in a part of Asia.. :’(

it would be a great memory for them knowing that all SS2 concerts they had are all successful, and even considered history-making, right?

CREDIT : SAPPHIREPEARLS

Guest love<3changmin

loneparadise thanks for sharing! dont worry, if i were you i wouldnt wash it for life (;

gosh you are lucky

hope you would share ur fancams and pictures here!!

jmay and doraezz, thanks for the explanation

lets pray that he recovered

Archived