• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimmie_kibum

Hey guys I found this on youtube

Han,Dong,Hyuk taking off pants

OH GAHD!

thanks for sharing!

haha.

46 seconds of pure cuteness and hotness from those 3!

love Geng's hair! *just like in Don't Don days*

IS HYUK'S HAIR DYED RED?! i really can't see it much...

haha.

and Shindong!

haha. i love the way he ran! hah

*i hope more fancams to come* *what a sentence*

Guest paow_pako

i really want to see photos from this concert T T so jealous > <

who can told me about Sorry Sorry special encore?

really to know it T T

Guest Primadonna_is_VIP

^^ Thanks for sharing~!

Siwon is look.. HAWT~! XD

Baha you know you're obsessed when you've spent 3 hours screaming at pictures and fancams baha

SuJU Hwaiting~!.. Please come to Canada? XD

Guest irzs_2ue

^

Hae with hat...and ponytail??

His hair growing so fast~~

oh~i found some pics but cannot be taken out from this site..

so i provide you guys with the link^^

http://www.siamzone.com/board/view.php?sid=1094249

the pics totally blurry..i just cannot guess whose in the pic T_T

and if im not mistake,they also provide links for What If, Carnival and Leeteuk's Honey fancams..

and found this one also...

Super show 2 ending

i dunno whether i can put DL link here or not..i wish someone will upload it later in utube or somewhere else~

and more!!!!

HEECHUL SOLO AUDIO AT HERE

seriously!!!im totally melt!!!!

CARNIVAL TIME!!!

km23.jpg

Credit : support-kangmin.com ;

repost from: Kimheebeoming@siamzone

instead of the 'animal hat',they also wore the animal's shirt!

thank God its not a costume...if not,they will totally off with the heat~

Guest lildiamondx

omg...It looks so awesome, I really wish I would live in Korea xD

DONGHAE!~

His ponytail!

Omg..and that hat looks so cute <3

Can someone please tell me how to use tvants to hear the concert live ?

I know that you have to get into a channel to listen to it, but how can I find that channel ?

Oh, and when is the concert going to start ?

Guest irzs_2ue

I know that you have to get into a channel to listen to it, but how can I find that channel ?

backlog abit dear..someone have post the step^^

and KangTeuk best moment!!KISS!!!!

1247856278_img_0768.jpg

1247856278_img_0772.jpg

cr:as tagged

and some goddies from Sushow at HERE

sorry i'm abit lazy to post the pics(it's almost 3.30am here!)...so i just provide the link,okay?

[sJ] 090717 Leeteuk@Super Show [KangTeuk] 11P

Guest lildiamondx

QUOTE (lildiamondx @ Jul 18 2009, 03:19 AM) *

backlog abit dear..someone have post the step^^

So I did backblog and found this :

QUOTE (duffje @ Jul 17 2009, 03:39 PM) *

Reduced: 80% of original size [ 638 x 426 ] - Click to view full image

Hi guys!! This is what U see now at TVants. All 3 are possibly the radioshow (I made a mistake: the third one isn't one). I clicked on the 900+ one, but no sound. But I have high hopes now, since the audiences is going up and up. xD

1,5 hours to go!!!

Question: So the picture is showing the "start" page of tvants ? The channels are already there and I don't have to type a key word in the search bar ?

Because I just downloaded Tvants some Minutes ago I don't really know the way it works.

Please bear with me and my questions ^^

Guest irzs_2ue

^

Based from my ears,it's Leeteuk..i'm also thinking of Sungmin at first (he is the one have almost similar voice like Leeteuk)but when you kept hearing it...it's more to Leeteuk because Leeteuk have some kinda of 'singing type'(?) that i've noticed just before the end of his part...lets wait for fancams or fan-acc to prove it okay^^

So I did backblog and found this :

Question: So the picture is showing the "start" page of tvants ? The channels are already there and I don't have to type a key word in the search bar ?

Because I just downloaded Tvants some Minutes ago I don't really know the way it works.

Please bear with me and my questions ^^

yah~the pictures that someone post is the 'Search' window or the start window of Tvants..basically when you clicked on the Tvants icon,there will be two windows appear-one is the 'Search' window where the list of channel include there and another one is the 'Video' window where the audio or the video appeared.

For this SuShow,just double click on the FANSxxIx (the 1st channel in the pic),then it will start buffering.Just wait until its finish loading.Then you can have your Live Sushow^^

I'm not sure so sure when the exact time of the SuShow start since i missed today opening T_T.

Maybe you can check at the front page of the SUSHOW thread or SUPER JUNIOR thread.

I hope i'm answering you.

Guest Youngwoonmakesmeswoon

I was there. Section 32, row 4.

The best part is when they came up into the upper parts of the stadium. So close to see the sweat dripping from their faces!!! ^_^

AND I want to know how people got fan cams and pictures because it was impossible for me to get ANYTHING into the stadium.

Yeah, Teukie sang after Yesung at 1:21...he made this REALLY REALLY CUTE face after he did it and they showed it on the big screen....sooooo cute!!!

Guest myeapple

^

Based from my ears,it's Leeteuk..i'm also thinking of Sungmin at first (he is the one have almost similar voice like Leeteuk)but when you kept hearing it...it's more to Leeteuk because Leeteuk have some kinda of 'singing type'(?) that i've noticed just before the end of his part...lets wait for fancams or fan-acc to prove it okay^^

I was there. Section 32, row 4.

Yeah, Teukie sang after Yesung at 1:21...he made this REALLY REALLY CUTE face after he did it and they showed it on the big screen....sooooo cute!!!

OMGGG!!!!! that is TOO AWESOME of leader-shi!! KYAAAA!!! his voice is too great (at that part lol) i keep repeating 1:12 to 1:28 just to listen to yesung's n eeteuk's voice over and over again XDDD nyaaaaaaaaa i want to see them singing it live *cries*

thank you so much irzs_2ue and Youngwoonmakesmeswoon ^0^

Archived