Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

More HQ pics of SJK at backstage interview after DOTS presson in Hong Kong! SJK is LOVE LOVE LOVE!! :wub:

I know that i'm really left behind..Didn't realize that SJK is really a great actor back then..But i'm happy that now i can be fan of this awesome actor! SJK FIGHTING!!!

CfQv5LXVIAAeJwv.jpg

CfQvooZUsAATjYz.jpg

CfQwFHiUAAA0iwn.jpg

CfQvo3OUYAEk3Bt.jpg

CfQv5G4UUAE3wqR.jpg

more pics under spoiler

Spoiler

CfQvpGlUIAEhxOf.jpg

CfQv5V-UsAAL74k.jpg

CfQwFw4UkAAAnfA.jpg

CfQwGTwUUAA0JHr.jpg

• Like 6

Actor Song Joong-ki rates his military look

Actor Song Joong-ki thinks he looks good in a military uniform, giving his own appearance a high score at a promotional event for “Descendants of the Sun” on Tuesday.

Song flew to Hong Kong to attend the event along with actress Song Hye-kyo, who plays the role of his lover in the drama. The two were asked various question about the drama and Song Joong-ki was asked about his “army look.”

“Actually I really like wearing the military uniform because it’s only been a few months since I was a real soldier,” he answered.

“If I had to grade myself on how good I look in the uniform, I would say nine out of 10,” he added. 

Song Hye-kyo agreed by saying “beautiful” in Chinese. She also said, “I would give him an A+, 10 out of 10!”

The promotional event for “Descendants of the Sun” will be broadcast through Hong kong’s ViuTV at 8:30 p.m., Wednesday.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-gum bromance on display

Updated : April 05 2016

Actors Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum, two of the hottest stars at the moment, were spotted together. 

Park on Tuesday posted their photo on his Twitter. They put their arms on each other’s shoulders and smile at the camera. “It’s time for BLOSSOM to blossom,” he wrote under the photo.

Park, 22, and Song, 30, who are both signed under the agency Blossom Entertainment, have shown brotherly affection many times on the screen and through interviews. 

Song is now in the spotlight for his role in drama “Descendants of the Sun,” while Park, who catapulted to fame through “Reply 1988,” will star in new period drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 4

It's confirmed: Song Joong-ki, So Ji-sub and Hwang Jeong-min team for new 'Battleship Island' movie

The upcoming historical film, 'Battleship Island,' will star Hwang Jeong-min, So Ji-sub and Song Joong-ki.

The upcoming historical film, 'Battleship Island,' will star Hwang Jeong-min, So Ji-sub and Song Joong-ki. (Photo : Twitter/HanCinema)

South Korean top actors, Song Joong-ki, So Ji-sub and Hwang Jeong-min, are teaming up for a new historical war based film titled "Battleship Island."

On Jan. 15, CJ Entertainment confirmed that Song, So, and Hwang will star in the upcoming historical film based on the Japanese colonial era, helming by "Veteran" film director Ryu Seung Wan, The Naver TV has learned.

The upcoming historical film tells the story of 400 Korean laborers who tries to escape Hashima Island, commonly called Gunkanjim. The Joseon individuals were persuasively taken to work in the coal mines for the Japanese military during World War II.

The island picked up the epithet of "Battleship Island" due to its shape resembling to a warship. The film is expected to also show how the American forces and Korean independence fighters work together to get them out, as the said Joseon people got famished, tortured and held prisoner with no way to escape a walled-up island amidst the ocean.

Hwang is said to take on the role of Lee Kang-ok, who gets tricked into boarding the battleship due to his naivety that he is going to Japan to save his daughter. Known for his romantic-comedy role in 2015's "Oh My Venus," So will assume the role of a top fighter named Choi Chil Sung, who will stir up a few incidents in the whole Jongno area with his fighting skills. Despite his searing temper and rough exterior, Chil Sung is said to have an innocent heart with a tragic past.

Meanwhile, "Descendants of the Sun" star Song will take on the role of an independent fighter named Park Moo Young, who invades the island in order to rescue a key figure in the independent movement who is held captive there. "Battleship Island" is said to be his big screen comeback project following his discharge from the military on May 26, 2015.

It is the first time that So, Hwang and Song work together in one historical film. The movie will basically highlight the concealed history of Hashima Island and the countless lost lives of Joseon people.

"Battleship Island" will start filming this June and will open in cinemas in early 2017, HanCinema reported.

• Like 4

[Fan-pics] 160405 Joong Ki going out for dinner.

Is he really 30 years-old? :wub: He's sooooooo cute!

CfR7fN4UAAA-SsC.jpg

CfR7fKWUkAA1go4.jpg

CfR7fN0UYAAwWmE.jpg

Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki Are Adorably Bromantic

Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki Are Adorably Bromantic

A warm picture of two of the hottest young actors on the scene today has been revealed.

On April 5, Park Bo Gum updated his Twitter with a photo with Song Joong Kiwith the caption “Its time for BLOSSOM to blossom,” referring to the management company that they are both under, Blossom Entertainment.

Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki have repeatedly publicized their warm friendship, with Song Joong Ki recently saying that he has regularly monitors Park Bo Gum’s drama and gives him feedback on it. Similarly, Park Bo Gum has shared his gratitude for Song Joong Ki as well, referring to him as not just his sunbae but also as a close friend.

Song Joong Ki is currently acting in the KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun” and Park Bo Gum recently concluded his drama “Reply 1988” on tvN. Park Bo Gum has also confirmed his casting on the upcoming KBS drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” which is expected to air this coming August.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/05/park-bo-gum-and-song-joong-ki-are-adorably-bromantic/

• Like 5

Hello good morning Ki Aile! Today is DOTS day! Can't wait for episode 13 :D

While waiting for BIG BOSS in all black suits tonight, let me share this caps kekeke..

CfSrLEiVAAAxE2Q.jpg

CfSrTmyUUAARa-g.jpg

SJK and SHK at G7 dining place restaurant last night. Nice to know that they were having a good time in Hong Kong ;)

CfSd0bhUIAADKa-.jpg

CfSd0kKUAAA2Elg.jpg

chef_studio_by_eddy IG

• Like 4

Song Joong Ki’s Sweet Gesture to Cancer Patient Belatedly Revealed

Song Joong Ki’s Sweet Gesture to Cancer Patient Belatedly Revealed

Song Joong Ki truly has a heart of gold.

Recently, a post titled “My Girlfriend Received a Present from Song Joong Ki” was published on an online community website.

In the post, the netizen who made the post explains how last February, his girlfriend was sent a personal gift from the actor. His girlfriend was a terminally ill colon cancer patient, and was a huge Song Joong Ki fan. The writer, and some of his acquaintances, attempted to contact the actor, who was serving in the military at the time, through a letter explaining the situation. After reading the letter, Song Joong Ki had contacted his company, Blossom Entertainment, requesting that they send the girlfriend an autographed DVD of “A Werewolf Boy,” starring the actor himself. Sadly, according to the post, the girlfriend passed away before receiving the gift.

The person behind the post also writes, “I was surprised that he read my letter out of the many letters he receives and, even though he could have just forgotten about it, I am thankful to him for believing a letter that could be taken as lie as well as answering my request.”

Song Joong Ki was also previously revealed to be a regular donor to the Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation since 2011, and his efforts helped over 10 children receive treatment. Furthermore, he donated 100 million won (approximately $86,100) last year to relief efforts in Nepal following the devastating earthquake.

Meanwhile, he is currently starring as Captain Yoo Si Jin in the popular KBS2drama, “Descendants of the Sun.”

• Like 1

Song Joong-ki News: Park Bo Gum boasts his Friendship to Song Joong-ki

Park Bo Gum boasts his love to Song Joong-ki

Park Bo Gum then posted a picture on Twitter the other day, March 16, with the caption "I'm saying I really like hyung (older brother) a lot. Together with "Descendants of the Sun" every Wednesday and Thursday."

http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/35850/20160405/song-joong-ki-news-park-bo-gum-boasts-his-love-to-song-joong-ki.htm

WOW I JUST LOVE THIS PART OF THE ARTICLE...HE IS WITH US EVERY WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY

• Like 2