Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Hi, everyone :-h it's good to know that despite the fact that SJK is currently enlisting, we can still read the news or update bout him. It makes me proud to be an ki aile and add one more reason why I like him :x Thanks for @StaRix , @czakhareina and @rrgiina who keep this thread alive ^:)^
This year is about to end and soon we'll see JK again :x  Have a nice day :-*

another trans of the article I posted above ^ itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Joong Ki continues to bring in the money even after enlisting in the army52563-283174-540x883.jpgSong Joong Ki

Actor Song Joong Ki is reportedly still bringing in big money despite currently serving in the army, according to a feature ran by cable channel tvN program ‘E News’ on December 8th, regarding male celebrities who have benefited from serving in the army.

Song Joong Ki was ranked #5 on the list after Jang Hyuk, Sung Si Kyung, Oh Jong Hyuk, Yoon Si Yoon, and Ji Sung. The actor chose to enlist at the peak of his career, but his value has soared even further despite him currently being in the army. Song Joong Ki had more than 10 television contracts before his enlistment in August 2013, and he reportedly earned at least 500 million won for each contract.

All of Song Joong Ki’s advertising contracts have also been renewed even though he is currently in the army.

An industry insider revealed that Song Joong Ki’s decision to enlist in active service at the peak of his career, further endeared him to fans and the general public, and it was no surprise that his value and image have soared as a result.

Song Joong Ki will be discharged from the army in May 2015.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"8 Korean stars returning from military service in 2015Song_Joong_Ki_4.jpg
With Yoo Seung Ho's military discharge last week, we were once again reminded that the South Korean mandatory military service doesn't last forever. While it's still unclear which actors and idols will leave for sure this year, we DO know which ones will be returning. Bust out the confetti because these 8 Korean stars are coming back in 2015!

1 and 2. Yunheok and DK (the duo December)

Estimated discharge dates: January and February 2015

3. Song Joong Ki (Nice GuySungkyunkwan Scandal)

Estimated discharge date: May 2015

read full in DRAMAFEVER

itemprop="name" style="font-size: 28.8px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"20 Adorable K-drama actors playing with kitties
1. Song Joong Ki
Song_Joong_Ki_kitteh.gif

Okay, it's only the first image, and I already squealed out loud when I saw this. Song Joong Ki with a dancing cat might just be the best thing that exists in this world.
Source: DramaFever

Christmas Event held by Ki Aile Korea has already finished :D These are the presents Ki Aile gave for Song Joong Ki in the military camp. Socks, eye warmer, detergent, Misaeng comic, etc. Everyday stuffs since it's what he needs right now.So cute ^^c032b0c7tw1enn9jdpcp7j20p0104apg.jpg
c032b0c7tw1enn9jfpkc1j20p01jqnfj.jpg
c032b0c7tw1enn9jeo6rhj20p01h8qq2.jpg
Source: SJK Baidu

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Joong Ki’s army discharge is highly anticipated by many53872-288991-332x500.jpgSong Joong Ki

Actor Song Joong Ki has been serving in the army for over a year now, and his positive attitude towards training has helped him to become a role model for celebrities joining the army, especially after the scrapping of the celebrity soldiers PR unit in 2013.

With Song Joong Ki’s discharge just months away in May, many production companies are already flooding him with offers already.

Song Joong Ki enlisted on August 27th of 2013, and he will be discharged from the 22nd Infantry Division search battalion on May 26th. Although there’s five more months to go, Song Joong Ki is already being flooded with offers from television stations, and others.

An affiliate revealed, “Song Joong Ki is known for his solid acting, and he also has an excellent attitude towards performing.” Another said, “Companies are currently deciding on their plans for the latter half of the year, and most of them have brought up the name of Song Joong Ki.”

As Song Joong Ki is still serving in the army, his agency is adopting a cautious attitude to all the rumors swirling around his comeback. Besides showing their thanks for the offers coming from all quarters, they also stated that discussions about Song Joong Ki’s comeback will only take place after he is officially discharged from active duty in the army.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 STARS WHO PERFECTLY PLAYED UNIQUE ROLES 이색 캐릭터를 완벽하게 소화한 스Song Joong Ki got in 3rd place with his role in 'A Werewolf Boy'. His segment starts on 03:00.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOAK_cOjD1U

<<150114 News Update>>
tumblr_mn3lqocViJ1rced2yo4_r1_500.jpg

13rd January 2015, Seoul. On the media interview for ‘Gangnam 1970’ movie, Seolhyun, who made her acting debut in the movie and also a member of Kpop group AOA, told the media about her attraction to Song Joong Ki. “When I saw ‘A Werewolf Boy’ I found that senior Song Joong Ki is really cool. I want to receive a birthday congratulation from him.” 

In an interview with media in the past, Seolhyun also said that she wanted to try acting together with Song Joong Ki.

“Not long ago, I watched KBS ‘Nice Guy’. I really like senior Song Joong Ki who acted so well. It seems like I can learn a lot from him.”

She also said that Song Joong Ki is her ideal type.

Summarized from: Newston, Enews Today, Herald Pop

Translated by songjoongkidaily Instagram