Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Another fancam videos during Beijing concert. These are all HD quality. So happy ^^

[Chi/Eng] 宋仲基 송중기 Song Joong Ki at Korean International School/China PART-2 (HD)

2014.3 송중기SongJoongKi in Beijing (1)

接机12014.3 송중기SongJoongKi in Beijing (2)

cr: to uploaders

Seeing those photos and videos of Song Joong Ki at Beijing, seems like army life doesn't change his looks at all beside the fact that he got thinner. Maybe it's still to early to conclude. I can't wait to see him on May 2015 when he will get discharged. Waiting for more mature-looking of him. Not that I don't like his boyish look now but since Kang Ma Roo, I think I prefer the mature version of him. Besides, he "needs to" look more like his age (being baby-faced is good but maybe not that much). IMHO  :x :D

The Highest Paid Korean Movie Stars 
tumblr_n3t2jc6cTL1sluoydo1_500.jpg

More than 700 million won = Ha Jeong-woo, Lee Byung Hun, Song Kang Ho, Kim Yun-seok and Jang Dong Gun
400-600 million won = Seung-yong Ryoo, Hwang Jung-min, Jeong Jae-yeong, Choi Min-sik, Won Bin, Cha Tae-hyun, Han Suk-kyu, Kim Soo-hyun, Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin and Ha Ji Won
300-400 million won = Jeon Do Yeon, Jeon Ji Hyun, Han Hyo Joo
200-300 million won = Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Min Ho, Yoo Ah In, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin and Song Joong Ki
Source

Photos of Song Joong Ki and his sister become a hot topic
song-joong-ki-_1397569122_af_org.jpg

Following Lee Seung Gi and his little sister, Song Joong Ki and his sister Song Seul Ki have become a hot topic online. Though the Lee siblings made headlines for looking like each other, the Song siblings were noticed for the opposite. 
The photos above, including a selca and pictures from a 2012 'Let's Go Dream Team' episode, were posted to an online forum. Song Seul Ki can be seen cheering on her famous brother from the stands.
Netizens commented, "Song Joong Ki and his little sister look different, but their eyes are the same," "She's lucky to have an oppa like him," and "I'm so jealous of his sister."
Song Joong Ki is currently serving his mandatory military service. 
Do you think Song Joon Ki and his younger sister look alike?
allkpop

Song Joong Ki's sister receives attention from netizens
20140415001713259_1.jpg

Song Joongki's sister, Song Seul Gi, is receiving attention from netizens after photos of her with her brother is posted online.
A mischievous photo of the siblings amused netizens because of their close relationship. Song Joong Ki is putting his finger into his sister's mouth while sticking his tongue showing his loving side to her sister.
Back in 2010, teary-eyed Song Joong Ki proudly introduced his sister during KBS Dream Team in Canada, wherein his sister was studying. He showed his brotherly affection which impressed fans and netizens.
To the photo, netizens commented, "Song Joong Ki is one of the prettiest guy in the entertainment.","Not only good-looking but has a big heart as well.","Their eyes resemble a lot.","She must be proud to have a brother like him.","Their relationship seems so close.","I want a brother like him." and more.
dkpopnews

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys!! I'm really a fan of Song Joong Ki since Sungkyunkwan Scandal until now.. there's a battle going on in allkpop..let's vote for him and make him win, guys!!  :-bd :-bd Song Joong Ki, fighting! Ki Aile, fighting! Aja! Aja! Aja! :-bd http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actressKamsahamnida! :)

Guest poethreebouvier08

aaaasd_zps8977d7ad.jpg
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

I just want to add what @rrgiina has posted here.
It's such a close gap.. we can't predict what will happen. I'm just wondering..is this called "best actor/actress or most popular actor/actress"?
And I see lot of fanwars (well, as always) in the comments box.. it makes me dizzy, really... *SJK's song*
At first I really wanted to jump and left a comment too but I decided to withdraw for the sake of peace and health (?). LOL.
:):D:D:D

I think we should at least prove that Ki Aile fandom is alive, eventho' our beloved actor is still away in the army. Keep voting! Whatever the result is, let's just do our best.
:-*

poethreebouvier08 said: aaaasd_zps8977d7ad.jpg
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

I just want to add what @rrgiina has posted here.
It's such a close gap.. we can't predict what will happen. I'm just wondering..is this called "best actor/actress or most popular actor/actress"?
And I see lot of fanwars (well, as always) in the comments box.. it makes me dizzy, really... *SJK's song*
At first I really wanted to jump and left a comment too but I decided to withdraw for the sake of peace and health (?). LOL.
:):D:D:D

I think we should at least prove that Ki Aile fandom is alive, eventho' our beloved actor is still away in the army. Keep voting! Whatever the result is, let's just do our best.
:-*