Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Hyun Jyu Ni Shares Photos Taken With Song Joong Ki and Other Descendants of The Sun co-stars

Hyun Jyu Ni Shares Candid Photos Taken With Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, and Other “Descendants of the Sun” Co-Stars

KBS2′s “Descendants of the Sun” may have ended, but the camaraderie between the cast continues on.

Actress Hyun Jyu Ni recently posted a collage of pictures taken with her “Descendants of the Sun” co-stars through her Instagram. Some of the actors, like Song Joong Ki and SHINee’s Onew, smile brightly for the camera, while others, such as Jin Goo, make funny faces. She can also be seen goofing with Song Hye Kyo and other female cast members.

The actress provides a caption lamenting the end of the drama, and hopes that her co-stars will always be happy.

While the drama ended last week, three special episodes aired this week, including a recap of the whole series as well as exclusive behind-the-scene clips from the set.

Fall in love with this cast all over again while watching the special episodes, which are available on Viki!

source: soompi

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Im new to this site. I can't help admiring Song Joong Ki. He is the cuiest for me. I first saw him in the show Nice Guy. I do like him that time. But after watching the first episode of Descendants of the Sun, i like him even more. He has superb acting and that handsome face *swoon*. I wish he will creat an instagram account so we can see more pics of him. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cutiesarjen said:

Hi everyone! Im new to this site. I can't help admiring Song Joong Ki. He is the cuiest for me. I first saw him in the show Nice Guy. I do like him that time. But after watching the first episode of Descendants of the Sun, i like him even more. He has superb acting and that handsome face *swoon*. I wish he will creat an instagram account so we can see more pics of him. 

Hi cutiesarjen! Welcome to the thread :)

Just found this pic and I love it! When was this? SJK so cute!! :astonished:

Cgzl49PUkAAIR1K.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cutiesarjen said:

A warm welcome to you @cutiesarjen

Like you, I am wishing the same... SJK-ssi, please make our dream come true! :blush:

Here's a cute dance move for you! :)

tumblr_o62hr0lloQ1vp8129o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Song Joong-ki Graces Asian Fashion World After Korean Star Turns Airport into Vogue Photoshoot Set

web_1893697124_f5f65721_image.jpeg

South Korean actor Song Joong-ki was seen travelling at the Incheon Airport last Saturday, but his travel unexpectedly turned into a Vogue photo shoot.

According to AllKPop, Song Joong-ki was on his way to attend the 2016 F/W Collection Live Show in Hong Kong when his paparazzi photos were watermarked with the Vogue logo. The whole event turned into a full-blown Vogue photo shoot.

The 30-year-old actor was donning a classy suit with checkered shirt in the photos. Song Joong-ki looked naturally photogenic so it was not hard to find an angle that would fit best for a Vogue cover.

SINGAPORE - NOVEMBER 29: Actor Song Joong-Ki arrives at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on November 29, 2011 in Singapore. (Photo by Chris McGrath/Getty Images)

(SINGAPORE – NOVEMBER 29: Actor Song Joong-Ki arrives at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on November 29, 2011 in Singapore. (Photo by Chris McGrath/Getty Images)

There were four different Vogue shots: one when he was walking with angst as he steered his view afar, the next one was a simple “I’m talking on the phone” shoot, and the last one was a front body shot as the star waits for his flight. There was also a different shot of the star just sitting in the hotel couch, eating some dinner.

Song Joong-ki looked very calm and collected in the photos. Though the photos might just have been a joke, it is undeniable that Song Joong-ki had the star power anyone in the media industry is looking for.

Song Joong-ki Getting Busy

The South Korean actor is one of the most-demanded star in Asia right now. He also started starring in the new Korean drama Descendants of the Sun.

Descendants of the Sun is all about the leader of a Special Forces unit, Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong-ki). Joong-ki’s character would eventually meet with trauma surgeon Kang Mo Yeon (played by Song Hye Kyo) in a hospital emergency. The two immediately felt the attraction to each other, but they are fated to have challenges. The leading characters were too dedicated in their work that they had to break off eventually.

According to Atimes, nobody expected this drama to be a hit. When the show started in February, almost everyone thought it was just going to be a generic Korean drama. However, in just a short period of time, Descendants of the Sun has already left an impression in the lives of the Korean audiences.

The Korean drama has become a success because of the different perspective it shows to the people. It is not very often that you would have a lead character who would portray the life of an army personnel.

The show also included a lot of politics in the army and this has been an interesting perspective for the audiences.

Aside from the well-thought storyline, the casting for Descendants of the Sun has also been amazing. Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo both have this natural chemistry that makes their characters work very well on screen.

For the past three months, Descendants of the Sun invaded the televisions of Korean homes. The show’s adorable protagonists Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, along with the equally charismatic Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won, slowly pierced through the borders and stole many hearts in China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia. Today, these characters have become household names in Asia and, to an extent, in the West.

Descendants of the Sun continues its success outside Asia. To cater to non-Korean audiences, the producers already offered different subtitles for the episodes. In the west, the popularity of the show is reportedly comparable to the massive Harry Potter film franchise.

Emma Roberts also admitted on Quora that she is a fan of the show saying, “Descendants of the Sun has all the elements— a good story, outstanding landscapes (the K-drama was filmed in Korea and Greece), beautiful actresses and handsome actors.”

Descendants of the Sun only ran for the 3-part series. At present, there are no news yet on whether they are extending it for a sequel or not.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3020379/song-joong-ki-graces-asian-fashion-world-after-korean-star-turns-airport-into-vogue-photoshoot-set/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Hi cutiesarjen! Welcome to the thread :)

Just found this pic and I love it! When was this? SJK so cute!! :astonished:

Cgzl49PUkAAIR1K.jpg

He is cute all the time. And it seems he doesnt age at all. I am admiring him more and more everyday. My gallery is full of SJK's pics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ryanallright said:

So I read that Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won and David Lee McInnis are filming RM tomorrow.

Why SJK is not involved? Isit because of his schedule or the PD did not wanna invite him?

i think because SJK already appear in RM China first

5 hours ago, Chellsee said:

A warm welcome to you @cutiesarjen

Like you, I am wishing the same... SJK-ssi, please make our dream come true! :blush:

Here's a cute dance move for you! :)

tumblr_o62hr0lloQ1vp8129o1_500.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome @Chellsee

He looks cute whatever he does *swoon* its my first time to see him dance in a kdrama haha looks so cute and adorable

Song Joong Ki lands record deal 

Song_Joong_Ki20.jpg

Descendants Of The Sun star Song Joong Ki is said to have landed a record-breaking endorsement deal with Chinese beauty brand Proya.

Chinese industry insiders estimate the two-year contract at 4 billion won (S$ 4.7 million), which tops deals of other Korean Wave stars such as Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho. Song will be featured in an advertisement for the brand with Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/buzzing-song-joong-ki-lands-record-deal

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Song Joong Ki lands record deal 

Song_Joong_Ki20.jpg

Descendants Of The Sun star Song Joong Ki is said to have landed a record-breaking endorsement deal with Chinese beauty brand Proya.

Chinese industry insiders estimate the two-year contract at 4 billion won (S$ 4.7 million), which tops deals of other Korean Wave stars such as Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho. Song will be featured in an advertisement for the brand with Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/buzzing-song-joong-ki-lands-record-deal

Dr. Kang will be happy in this news. More money Captain Yoo haha :D

• Like 4

"Descendants of the Sun" Song Joong-ki, 'the greatest husband material' in China

photo717495.jpg

Song Joong-ki was mentioned in "2580".

MBC "Current Affairs Magazine 2580" took a look at what direction Hallyu tourism was headed in the foreign market thanks to dramas like "Dae Jang Geum" and "Descendants of the Sun".

Foreign fans have been visiting Korea to visit the tracks of Korean stars. Thanks to "Descendants of the Sun", the city of Taebaek has decided to rebuild the set of the drama to contribute to tourism.

Other locations like Camp Greeves have been pouring down with requests of tourists' visits. Those Chinese tourists who have been there have been thrilled after being in the room where Song Joong-ki used as his waiting room.

Chinese tourists say Song Joong-ki is known as the 'ideal husband' type.

source: hancinema

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cutiesarjen said:

Dr. Kang will be happy in this news. More money Captain Yoo haha :D

Hi @cutiesarjen, you can read Dr. Kang's mind. LOL!

Btw, pls remove the pic when you quote a post as it's against Soompi's rules. I'm afraid the moderator may give you warning. Just delete the photo or if you want you can copy and paste it on the body of your own post.

~~~~~~~~~~

Some SJK's highlights on Dior Event

~~~~~~~~~~

Some more HQ photos of SJK last Friday from Incheon airport.

web_990323264_92524663_160422%25252BEAB8

web_990323264_53945b14_160422%25252BEAB8

web_990323264_9de55777_160422%25252BEAB8

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki stars in a candid photo shoot for Vogue

song joong ki 2

Song Joong Ki shines in candid photos shot by magazine Vogue on his way to Hong Kong for an event.

On April 22, Song Joong Ki was spotted at the Incheon Airport to depart to Hong Kong for his attendance to the “Dior Homme 2016-2017 Winter Collection Live Show” event.

He was shot candidly but his coolness and handsome looks didn’t falter and still amazes anyone who will look at it. Vogue also followed him at the red carpet event and even photographes him with Belgian designer Kris Van Assche.

It seems like for the next issue of Vogue, more photos of the actor will be revealed.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/24/song-joong-ki-stars-in-a-candid-photo-shoot-for-vogue/

• Like 1