Jonas Brothers World Concert 2009 Will Feature The Wonder Girls!

Guest monmoon

i really want to see wg. but i never listen to jonas brothers so i don't know how they sound like. i told my friend and she's like yeah. it's not worth it to just go and hear wg sing a few songs and she's not a big jonas brothers fan. so we'll see what happens since they're coming to IL and it's two hours from where i live. finally a concert i don't have to travel halfway across the country to go see. :P

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riehae

It's kinda a good publicity in a way.

I hope this won't turn out bad for them.

Coz Jonas brothers have some fans and their genre is totally different with WG.

Guest sunmikiwangjang

I dont really care for the Jonas Brothers but I know they have a positive influence on kids through their music and through their personalities so thats a positive. Being associated with a boy band that is clean from all the negative things is a good thing for the girls cause we all know how pure the girls are.

ONCE AGAIN, THE OFFER CAME FROM JONAS BROTHERS NOT JYP WHICH MAKES THIS EVEN MORE AMAZING.

Guest love4dbsk&suju

OMG I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS

AND GARR TO SEE THEM AND WONDER GIRLS TOGETHER?? WOW

Guest Xiahxingxing

Wow that's really cool

The Jo Bros and Wonder Girls are very retro looking

I think it'll fit

I love the Jonas Brothers

Guest Spiffy Girl

So there target audience will be 8-13 year olds?

Eh, I guess that's what JYP wants. It's a good opportunity for them to be shown in america.

Guest loveex3

Wow, this is amazing exposure and recognition for our girls!

I'm so proud and happy for them. I hope everything goes well, and they gain more popularity with this.

I would so totally go, but they're not coming anywhere near where I live.

I don't give a crap what people say. I'm so freaking happy for them and JYP's amazing and so are the girls.

Guest gyalmo

I LOVE JYP!, PD-nim you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like others said this is AMAZING exposure and I know the girls are going to capitalize on this..ahh, my WG is going global!. Jo Bros would mean at least 50,000 girls in American will now know who the Wonder Girls are and I am pretty sure that at least some of them are going to take a liking!..

JYP AND WG, do your thing!

Guest yuki fiore

oh wow...that was a good move!

except i wonder how the fangirls will be?

but congrats to the girls cuz that is good exposure!

Guest Redwarrior
So there target audience will be 8-13 year olds?

Eh, I guess that's what JYP wants. It's a good opportunity for them to be shown in america.

Not exactly, there are many high schoolers that love the JB...

Good exposure though :D

DANG if they came to my city/state I would totally go to the concert just for WG.

Guest sgtkixuraz
does anyone know if the wonder girls are coming to denver, CO when jonas brother does?

HELP!!!!!!

all the dates are listed in the first post~

as of right now they aren't going to denver

Guest vic_taebin

I guess that gives them massive publicity. As much as I'm a fan of WG, I would rather do business with Nickelodeon than Disney.

Guest plumblossoms

Portland~ My friend lives there...I want to go T___T This is exciting, thank you for sharing!

Archived