Jonas Brothers World Concert 2009 Will Feature The Wonder Girls!

Guest monmoon

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoohyex

omg! thats so random. LOOL!

thats one reason i would go see the jonas brothers concert.

i wonder how the jonas bros feel.

Guest viethuong

I already knew it 3 months ago and seem like it's been confirmed, but really I dont want they have any collab with JB, just me or not... both group have different images, different music style, different in many things. And most of JB fans are the teen girls, I dont think they will accept our girls. But anyways, good luck for them, I know they will make it BIG, they are our 5 WONDERS.

//Edit:

Check the news here ppl

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

hopefully they will get recognized this time

jonas brothers are so big in America lol

Guest crashandburn

JYP sure is smart... Jonas Brothers audience are the type of audience that would actually take an interest in WG. Afterall, these teens are still into the pop group kind of act.

Ditto.

Though I don't really like the Jonas Brothers. Its still pretty good exposure nevertheless.

Guest hellokiki

not into the jonas brothers but love it how the Wonder Girls are going to be featured

with them....

i'm kind of scared for them though....

Guest hello_world409

Don't give a world about the Jonas Brothers....but WG! I would totally go to a Jonas Brothers concert just to see the girls(then I would secretly sneak out the back when the girls are done) :D I'm happy that WG are getting more recognition ^_^

Guest anecia

LOL!! Jonas Brothers?? Kinda Ehhh but hey its good exposure to Wonder girls ^^

I heard Jonas brothers fans are kinda...over possessive over them...

Guest colloquy

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that one of the few groups that would be susceptible to the Wonder Girls is the Disney/tween crowd.

Guest tiffanydawn

LOL!! Jonas Brothers?? Kinda Ehhh but hey its good exposure to Wonder girls ^^

I heard Jonas brothers fans are kinda...over possessive over them...

uhhh. i dont know. but seems like lots and lots of Jonas Brothers fans love Nelena (Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez).

anyway, yeaaaaah i agreee. very very good exposure for the girls ;)

Guest maydx93

OMGee.

My best friend is in love w/ the JoBros...but she doesn't like Asian music...maybe we'll actually go to a concert together....wow...

JYP is a genius.

Guest zhey

FYI Guys, the offer came from Disner Channel! JYP just agreed to it. Yeah JYP is genius for saying yes to it. WG FTW! Atleast the american fans are different from the korean fans! Unless they are racist!

Archived