Jonas Brothers World Concert 2009 Will Feature The Wonder Girls!

Guest monmoon

Guest monmoon
I know lol

people act like JYP is so brilliant when its just common sense.

Lol, you obviously don't like WG...why even bother to come and type something about them?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elavip

this is great publicity for wonder girls, but it's kind of the wrong crowd? wg fans will have to sit through jobros and their screaming fans, some are only little teeny boppers. and jobros fans .. i think they'd go all wtf too lol. well, hope all goes well! ;D

Guest passmethewrinch

OMG They're coming to Vancouver?!?!

Hmmm ... is it too late to buy some concert tickets???

FRIGGIN AMAZING!

their new site is down now but does anyone one if they signed up for any of the JB concerts in texas??????!

i would SO go and see their concert with them. i bet they'd be so nervous in front of all those JB fans; it'd be nice for them to see at least SOME wonderfuls in the crowd. but i have to say...i'd most likely leave after they performed :P! no offense, but i don't like JBs music AT ALL.

gosh, this is SUCH a huge move for them. probably the best move i've seen out of all the korean artists trying to brake into the U.S. market. i mean, the girls pretty much found a way to target the group that would listen to them the most.

I like how people just like to be negative about everything.... seriously has to be tiring at some point... no?

well, it does not matter who the Jobros are, the fact is they are VERY popular and that's good exposure for

our girls...

Might be common sense, but how many are getting a tour like this even before dropping an album?

Also, JYPE never contacted them...they are the ones that offered the tour to WG after they saw how successful

their Thailand/US tours were. If you want proof, do pm me.

the ent. business is buzzing about WG and the feedback seems to be very positive. B)

Guest sgtkixuraz
Lol, you obviously don't like WG...why even bother to come and type something about them?

don't mind LucasBunny, they do things like that all the time. :rolleyes:

anyway i wonder how the JB fans will react to them.

i know a lot of people can be incredibly racist towards things like this..

but then again a lot of their fans are a lot younger and probably don't think like that as much.

Guest lolly88

Really ???

wow How in the world did Jyp managed to get connections

with Jonas brothers

anyway

THIS IS A VERY VERY GOOD PROMOTING STRATEGY

all the best , guess they really wont return to korea this year

Guest r-obotix

hmmm..

kids like pop, retro music.

Wonder Girls = Retro Queens

Jonas Brothers Fans = A bunch of kids

Jyp = smart

OMGGG is WG coming to Toronto!?! :o I would so go to the concert if they went!! <33 even if I have to sit through a Jonas Brothers' concert

atm I can't access the WG site .___. can anyone tell me?

EDIT//

aww man ;___; why couldn't WG do the TO concert too T^T

Guest monmoon
I like how people just like to be negative about everything.... seriously has to be tiring at some point... no?

well, it does not matter who the Jobros are, the fact is they are VERY popular and that's good exposure for

our girls...

Might be common sense, but how many are getting a tour like this even before dropping an album?

Also, JYPE never contacted them...they are the ones that offered the tour to WG after they saw how successful

their Thailand/US tours were. If you want proof, do pm me.

the ent. business is buzzing about WG and the feedback seems to be very positive. B)

agreed!!!

don't mind LucasBunny, they do things like that all the time. :rolleyes:

anyway i wonder how the JB fans will react to them.

i know a lot of people can be incredibly racist towards things like this..

but then again a lot of their fans are a lot younger and probably don't think like that as much.

hmm...yeah, wonder how 'team jonas' will react to this..

Really ???

wow How in the world did Jyp managed to get connections

with Jonas brothers

anyway

THIS IS A VERY VERY GOOD PROMOTING STRATEGY

all the best , guess they really wont return to korea this year

JYP didn't contact them, Jo Bros people contacted JYP~~

hmmm..

kids like pop, retro music.

Wonder Girls = Retro Queens

Jonas Brothers Fans = A bunch of kids

Jyp = smart

haha,,,true that!

ALLKPOP ANNOUNCED IT TOO! WONDER GIRLS

@kerpao and other wondering whether WG are coming to their places...I posted the entire list of the venues where they are going to be on the first post in the two images. ^^

Guest deviana

this is awesome!!!

I used to be in love with the Jobros. not anymore but whatever I'm going just for the girls!!!

Totally excited!

Guest THEPROCRASTINATOR

OMG!!! Since I'm going to Disneyland that week I might as well go to the concert as well.!

AH! I dont' care bout the Jonas Brothers... but OMFG! Wondergirls!!!

Guest Mace-Face

OMG!!! AHH!!! XD... PORTLAND, OREGON... YAY!!! HEHE!!! I WOULD JUST GO TO THE CONCERT JUST TO SEE THESE GIRLS... EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT A FAN OF JONAS BROTHERS... HEHE!!! MANN... OHH... MANN... I'M EXCITED... :D... I WANT TO GO SEE THE GIRLS... MANN... GOTTA STALK THEM WHEN THEIR HERE... XD... WHO'S WITH ME... :D... ANYONE KNOW THE TIME AND DATE WHEN THEY'LL BE ARRVING IN PORTLAND, OREGON??? :D... I WANT TO GO AND GREAT THE GIRLS AT THE AIRPORT... HAHA!!! :lol:...

I wasnt talking about them I was talking about JYP

It's a public forum I can say what I want

Why are people dogging the Jonas Brother's fans??

you guys would be upset it if Jbro fans were dogging the WG fans

you don't know their fans so don't automatically assume they will be racist, they might like WG, might not, or they probably just won't care.

Guest tiffanydawn
FYI Guys, the offer came from Disner Channel! JYP just agreed to it. Yeah JYP is genius for saying yes to it. WG FTW!

sorry for cutting your post. yes i agree ;)

Guest muhlynnduh

i dont like the jonas brothers =__=

but yea like people said its good exposure

but wouldnt that mean the intended audience for

wonder girls would be like teens and little kids?

mainly .. girls? O___o

Archived