๓●�۰ Brown Eyed Girls (브라운 아이드 걸스) ۰�●๓

silentxtears

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually downloaded the song off of somebody's blog. I wanted to find out more about them, but there wasn't much. Thanks for the info. They're definitely overshadowed by See Ya. I actually prefer these girls and GavyNJ over See Ya.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crackednut

few more streaming vids http://blog.naver.com/powmann?Redirect=Log...&vid=1000323165 them performing on M.Net Special not sure of when it was...the cpu I'm using right now doesn't support korean font finally found out their names (stage names anyway...their naver search didn't turn out too much) beg05.jpg [l-r] Ga-in, Je-a, Narsha, Miryo 66m77101_111.jpg [creds: naver] and again...for anyone who may have a daum account http://www.browneyedgirls.co.kr/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ktown

^ OO thanks =)

I like their song with Jo PD.

I'll post their names in the first post :)

me too

i never really liked their album

but the new single with jo pd is not bad

Guest the eel

Their album isn't that good?

Mine is getting shipped to me soon... I hope it's good =X

it's all personal preference but like i said in the first page i REALLY like their album with the exception of maybe two songs??? don't worry i think your money will be worth it :)

• 2 weeks later...

omfg i discovered this group like 3 weeks ago..

amazing. simply amazing.

as ya'll said, great combo of r&b/hip hop and the female mc can actualyl..rap lol

hm..i thought this group came way before seeya. i guess not lol

from what people said, seeya and gavynj overshadowed this group..what a shame :(

XDD. =O I love them <333 their voices & their songss ^ ^. And I'm listenign to their Hold The Line with JoPD right noww =D Its so cutee.

xD. Back when z-d was up, I downloaded the preview of their album (the first 3 tracks or something) and I loved them -- then I preordered their album on yesasia.. haha;; 14.99 T__T; Because it turned out to be the version with teh VCD or wahteverness; But yeah; XD Well worth itt =D. Once of my fave CDs =D.

‘브라운아이드 걸스’는 여자 ‘브라운 아이즈’?

‘브라운 아이즈’로 시작해 ‘브라운 아이드 소울’까지, ‘Brown Eye’시리즈로 국내에 알려진 ‘갑 엔터테인먼트’와 국내 정상의 작곡, 작사가 집단이자 음반기획사인 ‘내가네트워크’가 손잡고 준비한 ‘브라운아이드 걸스’(B.E.G; Brown Eyed Girls)를 20일 전격 공개했다.

‘브라운아이드 걸스’ 프로젝트는 앨범작업 완료까지 총 3년이라는 시간이 걸렸으며 ‘브라운 아이즈’의 음악적 맥을 이어가기 위해 순수 앨범 제작기간만 1년 6개월이라는 기간이 소요됐다.

또 ‘브라운 아이즈’와 ‘브라운 아이드 소울’에서 ‘Brown Eye’가 뜻했던 ‘동양적인’ 소울 음악이라는 음악적 색채는 ‘브라운 아이드 걸스’에서도 그대로 이어진다. 하지만 ‘브라운 아이드 소울’이 ‘소울(Soul)’을 내세웠다면, ‘브라운 아이드 걸스’는 R&B에 힙합이 접목된 ‘하이브리드 소울 (Hybrid Soul)’이라는 장르를 내세운다는 점에서 차별화를 시도하고 있다.

현재 ‘브라운 아이드 걸스’는 온라인 음악사이트 멜론, 도시락 등을 통해 20일부터 데뷔앨범 ‘유어 스토리’(Your Story)를 먼저 공개했다. 데뷔 음반은 오는 3월 2일 정식으로 발매된다.최근 KBS 1TV ‘서울1945’에 출연하여 활약하고 있는 김세아를 주연으로 한 타이틀곡 ‘다가와서’의 뮤직비디오도 같은 날 공개할 예정이다.

이는 ‘브라운 아이즈’와 마찬가지로 음반과 뮤직비디오만으로 ‘얼굴없는 가수’로 활동하며 준비된 음악 실력으로 평가받는다는 전략이다.

한편 ‘브라운 아이드 걸스’의 이번 음반은 MC몽과 바비킴이 피처링에 참여해 관심을 더하고 있다. 윤일상 오승은 바비킴 김건우 함경문 김영아 이태건 등 한국 최정상 작곡, 작사가들이 대거 참여했다. ‘브라운 아이드 걸스’가 ‘브라운 아이즈’와 ‘브라운 아이드 소울’에 이어 그 명성을 이어갈 수 있을 지 귀추가 주목된다.

-출처:뉴스엔

That's the article that keeps coming up in my search for Brown Eyed Girls. Will translate later if I have the time.

They apparently also did the thing like Brown Eyes where they didn't show their faces and simply promoted the music and then revealed their faces. That might be why it's so difficult to find information about them.

Each Member's position:

Je-A [제아] (Leader)

Narsha [나르샤] (Vocal)

Miryo [미료] (Rapper)

Ga-In [가인] (Vocal)

That's about it that I found...

Guest Mademoisella

^wow thanks for the info.. must be hard finding info on them..

But their song Hold the Line is really good!

Hopefully we'll see more to them!

Guest rlyn_xen

They're soooo good! At first I was doubtful that they'll be even half as good as Brown Eyes, but WOW.. what voices! I usually hate girly voices.. but Narsha can control hers very well. I love all of their voices. I'm still not used to the rap.. sometimes I feel like it's interrupting the flow of the songs, but the majority of their songs is really good. Also, the song with Jo PD is awesome too! Does anyone know if it's being sold as a single or digital single or anything?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived