[Variety] X-Man X맨

Guest amydien

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

axxiss said: Okay... I'm feeling a bit idiotic right now, so a little help will be appreciated.. Is it just me or ... what is a richard simmons.com? It doesn't even exist. Most XMAN links here are in that url.. can anyone help this poor girl?
thank you in advance.

Guest yeindarrrling1430294317

Could you please add me to asiatorrents as well?
My email is yeinpyo@gmail.com
Thank you sooooo much!!

Good job on the reuploads babygey. I truly appreciate it.

I do have to add that when I made the subs, I used Windows Media Player along with the VobSubFilter to view them. This allowed you to watch softsubs on Windows Media Player. I say this because on certain programs, the subtitles are different sizes and not how I intended them to be viewed. If you do download the vobsubfilter, make sure to go into the settings and change the font scale to 80% for both X,Y or at size16-18

For mac users, I'm not sure which programs allow you to view subs, but just make sure to make the font size smaller so that they aren't taking up half your screen. Most of the spoken dialogue should appear under all captions.

Archived