[Variety] X-Man X맨

Guest amydien

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest nashyx

Hello everyone,I've been looking for a song for quite a long time. I even read hundreds of comments on Youtube to retrieve it.http://youtu.be/9fNOBIdY4E0?t=10m15sThe song starts at 10:12. If you know, tell me. I thought it was from Totoro but no. Howl's moving castle neither.It makes me crazy 
Thank you guys

• 4 weeks later...

I have ALL the raws and about 75 subs for X-MAN  https://app.box.com/s/j0ogy4n56f1j614sbrxg
They are episodes 28-32 , 49 and 50, 57-60, 63, 65 and 66, 68, 70-72, 87, 89-96, 98, 100-113, 115-125, 128, 131-139, 142-145, 148-150, 153 and 154
And for New X-Man its episodes 1,2,5,6,8,9,11,12 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest axxiss

Okay... I'm feeling a bit idiotic right now, so a little help will be appreciated.. Is it just me or ... what is a richard simmons.com? It doesn't even exist. Most XMAN links here are in that url.. can anyone help this poor girl?
thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest rejeannei

Can anyone help or tell me what to do? I am really lost. What are the cub boxes for? Or the richard simmons site? It always says that the page doesn't exist. Please please I really want to watch x-man. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ttrgrl92

Could you please invite me to asiatorrents.me? Please and Thank you!!My email is ttrgrl_92@yahoo.com

Guest NurK

hi all, i do have ALL the episodes cause manage to grab the Torr from a korean website, just wondering if there's anyone out there who want the files, simply go to www.dropbox.com/s/yf5mgmdl2iafw98/sbs_xman.torrent and is there any subbing team who want to pick it up? I am willing to help to time and but my translation ain't that accurate, email me at sugarani_queen@hotmail.com if int!

Guest Rất LàC

Could you please invite me to asiatorrents.me? Please and Thank you!!My email is:  thanhhue129@gmail.com

Guest Phuong AnhL

I really love this show. I want to download the old x-man but all links got problem: "Sorry Google Chrome cannot found www.richar" >"<. Please help........

Guest Phuong AnhL

Could you please invite me to asiatorrents.me? Please and Thank you!!My email is:  shineangel1103@gmail.com

Archived