The M A S C A R A Thread.

Guest lunastelle

Guest AmistA

Cover Girl Lash Blast in Waterproof = Best mascara I have ever used so far for those stubborn short stubby Asian lashes. :]

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mirei

the best mascara-from "deborah"itali.double-restructure cream mascara.but they removed it from the production. :tears:

999.jpg

Guest moonyah

i use alot of estee lauders one, i have the whole collection ^^

but right now the ones i use are:

Estee Lauder :Lash XL Maximum Length Mascara

Estee Lauder: MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara

Estee Lauder: Turbolash

Clinique: don't know the name, it's a metallic light bluegray tube and it's waterproof

Guest strawberri59

I use the NYX Doll Eye Mascara, even though its kind of drug-store brand, it works really well.

The colour goes on really well, they have diff. kinds, such as waterproof, length, volume.

I really recommend the waterproof kind cause it stays on all day :)

Guest Milica

The type of mascara doesn't really matter as much as the technique you use.

You can get amazing lashes with a simple cheap waterproof mascara and an eyelash curler.

As for technique, you can search around the net, but practice makes perfect.

Guest af.726

Dior Diorshow Mascara. Volumizes and lengthens. great for asian eyes, but it gets kind of flaky after a few hours. I still love to use it. =)

Guest ktgti

I dont spend a lot on mascaras cause I never finish off a tube and they expire in 6 months. The one I see the most length with is Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black.

L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York and Max-Factor etc..

I can spend money on expensive mascaras like Dior, Chanel etc.. But I dont find it's any point, while not buying a Dior mascara I can buy like three Loreal mascaras or else. And they are even better!

Oh I had to say Chanel mascara suck!!

Once you put it on, it will be gone after some few sec. If you use Chanel mascara and goes out in a rainy day I just want to say, you will looks like a PANDA once you got home again!!

http://www.maybelline.com/product/eye/mascara.aspx

Guest lisalee89

XXL in Very black. The white and light blue tube. One end is the white micro-fiber lengthening, the other side is the mascara. It holds my curled lashes and enhances the length and thickness throughtout the night until the very next day. I've been using this one for 4 years now. I've tried all the other "oh so good" brands and "new ones" out there, but they never measure up to maybelines XXL.

Guest Carmen.

Cover Girl Lash Blast waterproof!

The best mascara I've tried.

Keeps curl all day. And it lengthens and thickens my lashes at the same time.

Love this stuff, can't stop raving about it haha.

I'm on like my 4th tube of this stuff.

Guest loveAmore

CG Lash Blast.

I have it because it came free if I bought hair dye. haha :D

But it's doesn't do a good job in curling.

Guest MeiHearts

i use alot of estee lauders one, i have the whole collection ^^

but right now the ones i use are:

Estee Lauder :Lash XL Maximum Length Mascara

Estee Lauder: MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara

Estee Lauder: Turbolash

Clinique: don't know the name, it's a metallic light bluegray tube and it's waterproof

i think for the clinique one you mean lash power XD (i think)i use that one too and it's amazing :] tube mascaras ftw

Guest lunastelle

I recently just bought the DiorShow Mascara, and it's pretty good. :)

No smudges and works very well!

Guest runpuri

For me, I curl my eyelashes like crazy, the when I use mascara, it limps down in a second. but I started using mascara primer a year ago and now I never use mascara without it :3 it does make the eyelashes stiff, but it stiffs it in place which is what I try to achieve, I know other people want tht "soft natural eyelashes"

I like maybelline xxl the blue and white tube. it lengthens alot because they use microfiber formula that is very similar to fiberwig by sephora, then I use Avon's astonishing lengths waterproof mascara over the primer because the blue end of xxl doesnt cover the primer that well.

Archived