The M A S C A R A Thread.

Guest lunastelle

i really like super lash by apple. it's cheap and it lengthens +separates well. i kind of prefer it over dior show, which makes my lashes go heavy and doesn't hold my curl well ( have to re-curl after a while)

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _YooMi

L'oreal's Volumous in water proof. your lashes are so light and feathery, great hold too.

i used lash blast too, it was nice, but i actually prefer volumous more. cuz during the day, i'd like to recurl my lashes if i need to, and when i was wearing lash blast, it didnt curl well. it went straight up. but volumous makes your lashes lighter so it re-curls prettywell

Guest ``HyoKi

lash_fusion.jpg

Lash fusion for sure. I love this stuff. not only does it contain protein to help make your lashes grow longer and thicker, but it also doesnt clump and has a good hold.

i love this stuff<3 i want to get more

Guest loveex3

Right now I'm using Fresh Supernova Mascara. (from Sephora) I really like it and all my friends I've introduced it to are absolutely in love with it. It gives a light natural look, yet it volumizes, lengthens, and defines my lashes, and coats them evenly.

14kglqg.jpg

(Fresh also has the best lip gloss. Amazing colors, not sticky at all, glides on smooth, and smells really good)

I also use Diorshow Blackout waterproof. It thickens and volumizes my lashes. One problem is that it is so hard to take off, because it's waterproof. I seriously take more than 5-10 minutes just to take off the mascara. But I like it because it almost never smudges (and I'm like a smudge queen, no joke) and it volumizes really well and makes my lashes look full.

2eyjszl.jpg

Good drugstore brand mascara: Maybelline Full N' Soft Waterproof.

nl95dw.jpg

Guest DailyMelody

I use the Lancôme Ôscillation, the vibrating one. (Yes it sounds disturbing)

It's a really good mascara and totally works for me, but it was kinda pricy though

it costed me €35,- but it was defenitly worth my money 8D

Out of all mascara's i ever used (and that's quite a few) this one is by far the best =)

If it comes to mascara i just stick to one brand these days, but other than Lancôme i'd say that Maybeline

is also very good. n_n

lancome%20oscillation%20mascara.jpg

This is it, simple, no letters, no colors.

Guest ix3katz

i have so many... i keep switching up

- CG lash extract <- dries up in tube too quickly, but otherwise ok. no clumping but no volume and little lengthening

- shiseido majolica lash enamel = volumizes a lot o_O u gotta zigzag it to prevent clumping though

- benefit bad gal lash = hm pretty good, lengthening and volumizing...but smudges?

- MAC zoom lash = pretty good overall, lengthening + volumizing, doesn't smudge

- imju fiberwig = best lengthening mascara, but dries up too fast in tube? maybe just mine

- Maybelline lash stylist = pretty good at lengthening, ok at volumizing but not too much. need to zigzag it to prevent clumping

- Max factor 200 calorie = hm its ok but i haven't used it much cuz i bought the brown one by mistake >.< it lengthens and doesn't smudge

and a few more but thats all i can think of for now..

my fav ones right now are MAC, shiseido, imju

Guest swtstar~

I have bought several chanel mascara's

but I prefer the cheaper mascara of rimmel i think the name was "glam eyes ?" or something ?

that one is nice enough for me :)

butttt...Estee Lauder

PROJECTIONIST High Definition Volume Mascara is a fav of mine !!

I bought some...parfum or so.. and got this tester ^-^v

im planning to buy this one ^-^ I realy liked it

Guest missaque

The mascara I like is Max Factor Volume Couture <------more so in waterproof.

Don't really suggest it for lengthening but it's so amazing at volumizing.

Guest forgottenmemories

I use MAC's zoom lash. Really good stuff but it smears easily... I wish they make a water proof one. =/

Guest Honey_Babee

I'm a loyal user of Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara

thickens, lengthens, and separates >_<

i hate how they dont sell it in canada :(

i dont really wear mascara, but i like the lancome one and i think covergirl xxl or maybeline xxl. none of the other high end mascaras can even compareee. and ive tried a lot of mascaras. :)

i hate te shiseido majorlica majorca series. it clumps my lashes together and is impossible to take off >.<

Guest Tina :0)

I've been using Imju Fiberwig for almost a year now, and I lovesss it :) They really turn my itty nothings into something. It's really fun to play with :D

ix3katz: It's not just you, mines dry out quick too :mellow:

Guest binjoo

The one I thought was the best was Lancome's Mascara. =) I have short, full eyelashes, and Lancome's mascara lengthens it and defines it. And as opposed to how drugstore brand mascara falls off and leaves dark circle under my eyes at the end of the day, Lancome's doesn't.

I second this.

It gives me great length and enough volume without clumps and smudging.

Guest minekyo

I just cover girl lash exact : )

its pretty good

but i heard many japanese mascaras give a lot of volume and add 34989384x length to the lashes hehe

Guest taho

I use Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara or Shiseido Lasting Lift. They lengthen and add volume and maintain curled lashes all day.

Guest akiraSHOCK

Hey

I have medium lashes, but the best mascara I've ever used is this one:

https://ssl9.chi.us.securedata.net/bonbonco..._MascaraSet.jpg

It's by Majolica and there are two types.

The black with gold writing is for length

The gold with black writing is for volume and lash building.

I use the black one, but it depends what kind of lashes you have and what you want them to look like.

Hope that helps :]

V x

YESSS i use this one. my mom's friend got it for me from HK and it is AWESOME .

Guest Lilaaa

Currently I'm using maybelline lash stiletto and it's working pretty good. I curl my lashes, apply it and then curl my lashes again and it looks nice and long. I still love lash blast and fiberwig more though though.

Archived