The M A S C A R A Thread.

Guest lunastelle

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a free sample of Cover girl exact lights and it's really good!

application is pretty smooth, and there is close to no smudging. i even once slept with it on, and i couldn't spot any smudging at all the next morning. just a very good mascara over all.

one of the worst for single eyelid i've tried is clinique.

I'm thinking about trying lashblast luxe, but i don't know if it'll smudge or not. Anyone tried it? [non waterproof. I don't like waterproof.]

Guest stampy

^

I'm using Lash Blash Luxe (the platinum one). Seems like a lot of girls who replied to this post are using Lash Blast. :) I really like this mascara! It doesn't smudge or flake. And the pink tube is prettier than the orange one lol. Hope this helps.

I'm currently using Covergirl Lash blast in waterproof and I like it. It separates, lengthens, and doesn't clump. However I wished it was more volumizing so that's why I then use L'oreal Voluminous this thing is okay I only use it paired with the lash blast because I find it clumpy and goopey.

I've heard good things about maybelline's full n and soft and I want to try that out next.

I've tried Maybelline's Full n Soft. It's good for natural, clean-looking lashes with a bit of extra volume. Don't expect a huge change. Didn't flake or smudge. It's great for everyday use. Save the crazy volume/length mascaras for when you go out!

Guest MiNuLoVe

I like Lash Blast the yellow one it really does work. It lenthens and doesn't clump.

I hate L'Oreal double side with the white stuff that lengthens and the black eww it's all clumped

up when I bought it brand new...like the bottle was empty I was sooo mad, and it was like 10 bucks.

Guest ftislandsarang

i LOVE

max factor's volume couture

and covergirl's lash blast is good too

btw i have straight short sparse eyelashes

and volume couture and lashblast (both in waterproof) are amazzzzzing

Guest ladyfei

for natural look i use Imju dejavu fiberwig, for more dramatic look i use diorshow.. its good ;P

Guest _lux

If you're willing to dish out $19, then I'd say give Benefit BADgal Lash a try! It's available at Sephora, plus if you're unsure, you can just buy the 0.14 oz bottle for just 9 bucks.

Another good brand for short, fine lashes would be Tarte's Lights, Camera, Action Lashes! mascara. It not only lengthens, but curls, volumizes and conditions. It's also available at Sephora for $18.

Both brands do not smear or run, and they both leave lashes looking natural and soft --- the look of stiff eyelashes as a result of clumping are one of my pet peeves -__-

Hope that helps~!

300-2.jpg

I currently use this. Not bad, it's easy to apply, dries quickly and doesn't clump.

The only high end brand mascara I've tried so far was MAC Zoomlash which sucked balls.

I'll stick with drugstore brand mascaras. They're cheap and they get the job done pretty well.

Guest joie.de.vivre

i use Imju Fiberwig when i have to do eye makeup

except all it really does is lengthen, and i already have pretty lengthy lashes to begin with [thanks dad...^_^]

so i'm looking for a mascara to hold curls better or something b/c my lashes go pbbbblttt on me after a couple of hours :\

Guest bBy_sT4r

i use either shiseido advanced volume mascara

or clinique lash doubling mascara

both of those are pretty good with lengthening and giving your eyelashes some volume~

Guest juny

Hmm, I've been searching for my next mascara so thanks for the suggestions.

Currently the one I'm about to toss is the Fiberwig mascara, and I have to say I'm a little disappointed with all the hype about it. It definitely makes my eyelashes longer and separates but no VOLUME -_-

Guest Malibuhoney

300-2.jpg

I currently use this. Not bad, it's easy to apply, dries quickly and doesn't clump.

[...]

I'll stick with drugstore brand mascaras. They're cheap and they get the job done pretty well.

i use this mascara either. I think it works pretty good and the best thing it gives my lashes volume. :lol: and it isn't even expensive :)

i've use loreal telescopic before but it just gives my lashes lenght but no volume.

Guest bluebyul

Maybellines Lash Stiletto.

Had issues in the beginning when it didn't seem to lengthen...

but now, I love how it looks on my lashes.

I used to use Clinique (buy the sample small ones on ebay)

but they were heavy on my lashes...

Archived