The M A S C A R A Thread.

Guest lunastelle

Guest rapunzel283

I love Lancome Virtuouse :D with Shiseido Mascara Base~

I just bought the Lancome base (Cils Booster XL) today though - will try tomorrow ^_^

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fizzl3

Yeah, I'm using Lancome Hypnose right now. There is definitely a lot of volume and length but yeah I can't seem to get it to curl very much. Otherwise I like it a lot =]

Guest CHOCmiint

Diorshow iconic, but it's not that great actually ><

Maxfactor does the same thing for me, and is alot cheaper....

and Pupa Diva's lashes, that mascara was AMAZING

...but i can't find it anywhere anymore -sigh-

Guest tkdlunesse

Nowadays I usually use falsies about 75% of the time but Lashblast is fantastic for volume. I use the waterproof version because it holds the curl really well and it doesn't clump on me. For volume and length, I prefer Diorshow, and for length only, I prefer Fiberwig, which removes really easily with warm water.

I picked up Maybelline's Lash Stiletto and L'Oreal's Volume Shocking recently and both were awful. :(

Guest soo-min91

this may or may not be helpful

-since i already have very full lashes-

but i use L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

and it makes mine look even longer/fuller

like.. a dolly effect kinda? xP

-can post a pic later?-

Guest morningcall

I like Shiseido's Lasting Lift mascara because it elongates my lashes without leaving it stiff. I also like Victoria's Secret Very Sexy mascara because it makes my lashes look full and thick. its "very sexy" :P (sorry I couldn't resist)

Guest beana*

I'm currently using Covergirl Lash blast in waterproof and I like it. It separates, lengthens, and doesn't clump. However I wished it was more volumizing so that's why I then use L'oreal Voluminous this thing is okay I only use it paired with the lash blast because I find it clumpy and goopey.

I've heard good things about maybelline's full n and soft and I want to try that out next.

Guest kimchee1

estee lauder's double wear

clump free & lengthens

dior show

it thickens & it's more dramatic

love em both :]

Guest hsin531

I use L'oreal Voluminous. I've been using it for years and though I've strayed a few times I've always gone back to it because it still works the best for me. It really lengthens and thickens and lashes just look fuller and you want to bat your lashes all the time. Plus, it's inexpensive. =)

Guest graceyoon

i'm on the boat with the CG's lash blast.. i'm not a fan of plastic bristles.. but i find the large brush with shorter bristles works really well with my short lashes cuz it gets them all and holds the curl really well too

i highly suggest u do not get benefit's bad gal lash.. i got a sample and it was the worst mascara i ever tried..

Guest happyfeet

Estee Lauder by far makes the best mascara out there...but only if you are willing to dish out the dough. But not all department store mascaras are good, so beware.

So if you are willing to pay $20-$25 for mascara, try :

Estee Lauder More than Mascara (their flagship mascara)

- good for lengthening.

- the wand makes it easy to reach small lashes. (when the tube is done, i keep the wand lol)

- the formulation is just amazing, it is hydrating and easy to wash off

Estee Lauder Projectionist

- this mascara came out after the More than Mascara, its a little cheaper

- the wand and formulation is slightly different

- offers more volume than More than Mascara.

This is where I found out about about Estee Lauder More than Mascara a few years back.

http://asiams.net/QA/question02.html

As for drugstore mascaras, I tried tons. So far the only good one that works for me is the Maybelline Great Lash. But its not really good for the evening look.

Guest ninyaah

Right now I'm using Maybelline Volume Express. I'm just looking for a mascara that would hold the curl of my eyelashes. This is pretty good; I usually just apply one coat of it and it makes my lashes more noticeable. However, I find that it clumps a bit after 2-3 coats. It holds the curl pretty well. My all time favorite mascara for holding the curl is Covergirl Aqua-stay mascara. It's my favorite.

Guest yoroshiku90

shiseido mascara base

paired with :

rimmel glam eyes,

shiseido lasting lift (forgot names xD)

apple mascara

=)

Guest l3oosh

Shisheido Mascara Base + Imju Fiberwig = OMG I HAVE EYELASHES.

I tried out Diorshow because of all the reviews, but I found it too heavy/clumpy :/

My friend puts on Imju Fiberwig + Diorshow though and achieves phenomenal eyelashes.

But Imju Fiberwig's my holy grail; I have like two backups xD

Guest colloquy

Japanese fiber mascaras in general. I don't like the 'waxy' look of most Western mascaras, plus most of them tend to clump my lashes.

Guest qutiepye4

ive been using loreals mascara tubes. and i Love it. ive always hated how other mascaras when you wash it off its all inky and gets on the bottom of your eyes. well tubes mascara just comes off with warm water and it comes off in little pieces, yah i know that sounds scary but if you ever get the chance you should totally try it :D good luck hope all these mascara "reviews" help :D

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i'm using dejavu fiberwig as well.

i already have long lashes so whatever i use seems kinda the same.

i love how easy it is to take off fiberwig tho ;D

Guest --after forever

an easy answer would be to use an asian brand since theyre made esp. for asian lashes. for me, my fave everyday mascara is fiberwig cause its light & great for length so i dont look like those girls who try too hard for school xD

+easy to remove

Guest *Melissaa

Full n Soft by Maybelline is the bestt for me ! My eye lashes are short too. The only thing that I don't like is that my left eyelashes don't hold the curl for some reason, but my right eyelashes are fine. :|

Archived