[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

Guest soccer*

hahahah they always get kicked out on the same days? how often do they get kicked out :P

ohhh I wonder what her unnie is gonna make them do.....lol

anyways post again soon, and thanks for the pm!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest complicated<3

lmfao i wonder what her unnie's gon make them do (:< that main girls sis is such an .. :vicx: anyways ! post soon.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Her friend is sooo DUMB! I really want to smack her! Reminds me of my friend Emily....hehehe....

AWWW such a short chapter! I hope you update often then, but at least you won't make us wait like a month!! hahaha...

--Nueng

Guest PolkaDotz

“Would you stop with the cuteness and hotness? It’s getting on my nerves,” I growled.

Hahaha, she seems to be quite troubled today. xD But I guess buying ten new dishes with your own money seriously stinks... Do her parents know what her older sister does?

That’s right. KyungHee usually pigs off of me. Cheap richard simmons.

In Yekyung's and KyungHee's friendship, YeKyung is like the guy. She's the one that ends up paying for everything. Nice tomboyish character add to her. :D

--EDITED.

"I was just juggling some eggs while talking on the phone with this hottie.”

Wow. KyungHee is such a random person. Juggling eggs trying to make pancakes?? But at least she has some skills. I, on the other hand, CAN'T EVEN JUGGLE TO SAVE MY LIFE. I was juggling baseballs during a game and then *BAM* I hit a guy on the side of his nose right when I threw the third ball up. Me and my utter clumsiness and non-existent juggling skills... :tears:

“Money, my friend. Our issue is money,” I reminded her.

I love how her friend keeps forgetting the fact that the whole point of why they are pondering what they need to do is BECAUSE of $$$$-money. :lol:

“Just shut up and follow me,” I ordered.

hahaha YeKyung is just so commanding of her friend. Her friend sounds like the clueless one while she

s the tough, cocky one. :D I like the development of the personalities. Mmmm also, LUCKY KYUNGHEE. I would seriously want an unnie that works at the movies. I would go watch movies all the time then. xD

Jess haha, hunn, 16 is a pretty good number! FREAKING LOVE YOUR POSTS<3 so long and thoughtful. Anyways, yea, it's a pretty cliche beginning and all, but usually, my middle/endings are more anti-cliche haha. PSH, Hiroshi is the H to the 3! LOL. He's the hottest of the hottest; it's decided. No one shall be able to beat him x)

True, sixteen is a lucky number! :D Sweet Sixteen. Clicheness plus your own originality is still a good thing in a fic though. This chapter was wayyyy to short!! Other than character development of KyungHee and her friend, we didn't really get into an action. Make the next chapter longer Jenny dear to engross myself in. =] Anywhoo, thanks for the PM. POST SOOOOOON!!

P.S. LMAO. H to 3. Haha I like the phrase. And yes, he's one of the ultimately hottest characters. I mean know one can be as cool as Hiroshi.

P.P.S. I'm such a bad kid. Going on Soompi, when I should be studying for finals. Tsk~ Tsk~

P.P.P.S. Did you know people who type P.S.S. and P.S.S.S. are actually wrong. I kept using P.S.S. until my latin teacher was like 'HAH! YOU'RE WRONG!'. He didn't exactly say that but something like that. The P.S.S. means post scriptum scriptum -- written written after, while the P.P.S. means post post scriptum - after after written. Or something like that... I'm studying for my foreign language final so I'm in this weird latinyyyy mood right now. :P

--> jESS

Guest iadoreyooh

Ah, now I remember what I was going to say before. I was actually planning on going back to reread your chapter again so that I would remember and then edit my post with it but then I saw that you had already posted again - so soon! <3 Lol. Anyways, yeah. I was going to sayt aht much like uh... what's her name :x Well the main character. Much like her, I dislike change as well. I like constants in my life and I tend to shift towards the things in my life that stay generally the same.

ANyways, that has nothing to do with this chapter though, does it? I have a feeling that the thing her friend's unnie will make them do might have something to do with helping the plot of this fic move along? Haha. I was just about to comment on how lame guys are for getting so excited that she's the younger sister of MeeLah but then again I think if I saw some hot guy from the i-net IRL, then I'd be like !!! But not! Haha. Because I don't blatently stare :) Sort of. Hahaha.

Well I mean, I wouldn't be so obvious, you know ;) Anyways. Post more :)

P.S. alkdfjaldfjdalk I forgot what I was going to say again....... oh yeah! HAVE YOU SEEN THE RECCOMENDED FANFICS THREAD LATELY!? your fic is like all over there hahaha. I would so read it but wtf I can't deal with those kinds of fics T_T Freaks me out, hahaha.

[edit again] ^ YAMAPI IS DIAO <333 kon for sure :)

Wahh!!

I finally read up to the latest chapter.

Haha, I'm slow!

Something up with the guy the Yekyung just quarrelled with?

& maybe what Kyunghee's unnie will want them to do, is gonna be related to that guy *_*

Either related to him, if not they will meet him again!!

Hmm, do quickly update!

& if possible, can I be on the PM list?

Guest cHoCoLo

whoa another post so soon *yay*

her friend is so dumb...she reminds me of myself xD

what will her unnie make them do?

post soon

Guest faded_x_memories

hahaha yes dear! I always come back cause your story is awesome <3. lucky! they get in the movies for free cause her friend's unnie. >_> I wish it could happen to me. ahhh g2g cause i'm using my school's laptop and my computer stop working for a while which it's sad!! and suck!! ><; post soon!! ^^

Guest pillowbox

nice short chapter :)

her friend is funny & dumb at times .. they have alot in common.

post soon! thanks for the pm. & oh yes ariel + joe are cute.. im looking forward to ISAWK 2 =D

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

new reader! can I be on the pm list? btw, this story is really good so far, keep up the fantastic work! ^^

Guest Sweety_x1

New Reader[:

i like it . mhm alot :D

The fluffy hair dude sounds hot too ^-^

ahhaha. those guys.. lol

i bet yehKyung can be pretty if she just wear more girly clothing & wears makeuup :]

--

And.. can you PM me please :D

Thank you :]

Guest shooshi

i knew you were having a new fic coming out!

but i totally forgot! i'm so sry. and i'm so behind!

i'm going to go read now( after i get over the fact that i'm a slow loser with ba memory).

can u also add me to your Pm list.

thanks, i'll be back soon.

Guest in0centvtgrl

wonder wht the sister will have in stored for them. i shall await your next post! thanks for the PM~

Guest shooshi

I’ve always been told that your first kiss is the best thing that can ever happen to you. It’s like your virginity. You should keep it until you’ve found the right person. The one you want to spend your life with.

If all that is true, than why is it guys go around kissing every single girl they like or think is hot? Is it just their animal instincts coming into play or is it the fact that their brains just aren’t evolved enough?

The first time I saw someone kiss was on a television show, and I thought it was just downright wrong. Kissing should be banned from the world. Why would someone want to willingly swap saliva? It was so gross; I ended up barfing after that crucially R-rated scene. Plus, I’ve been told that kissing is oral sex. So why do adults do it when they tell us not to do it?!

Now, my mind has always been against kissing no matter how good people say it is. Kissing will always be banned to me! I, Su YeKyung, shall keep her mind set and stuck to this rule for her whole life! This way, I can also stay healthy my whole life and live until I’m at least 100 like my halmoni!

the first part was seriously funny. i like the way she thinks. :mellow:

kyunghee is funny. what a dopey one. hehe.

it's not cool how she's (main girl)not as pretty as her sister MeehLah. ;)

Archived