[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

Guest cHoCoLo

whats wrong with kissing scenes? actually i kinda find them funny...weird sense of humour i know =="

i like kyunghee's sister so much better than meelah

post soon!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest in0centvtgrl

thanks for the Pm! i love how you recap each chapter so i can refresh my memory. odd how they are best friends and the sisters are enemies buht i guess things are juss weird like that. the tough girl acct is soooo much better than them weak girls >< i watched that movie it was sad! kekek hilarous how she covers her eyes wen they kiss and stuff. buht yeahs i don't mind short chapters as long as you keep them coming. and there is annoying bitchy girls, great hahah they always make things all the better. (more drama)!

Guest pillowbox

so far it sounds great! post soon .. i have to go out now so yea. post sooon (: im dying to see what happen <3

Guest PolkaDotz

Jess LMAOO<3 omg, hahaha. I see what you mean by KyungHee being the girl and YeKyung being the guy! Gosh, that cracked me up for a second, because YeKyung would make a REAL lousy guy xP. ahh, your post scriptim thing confuses me x) I took a little bit of latin before, but yea, I get what you mean. What a random thing to bring up dear! hahah!

Well yeah since she is after all truly a girl--of course she'd make a lousy guy. But hey, it was a thought. :P Don't worry Latin confuses me as well. It wasn't random though!! -- I was studying for my Latin final on Monday, and happened to go on Soompi and happened to write P.S. and because of my latinyyyy mood I happened to go into weird explanations. It's all a big coinkydink. :D

I looked at her with puppy eyes. “Please, ChamSol unnie?! Please?!” “Same old richard simmons she always is," I answered. "Though, she's not going to get those pictures developed anytime soon!" ----> ChamSol grinned. “In that case, go right on in.”

Wow. those few lines just got me laughing so hard. Hehehe, I guess when people start hating the same people, they develop a kind sense for each other.

“That’s because you always see ugly people.”

Owchhhh. What a mean dissss. But, then isn't her friend referring to herself as well? Other than YeKyung seeing herself all the time, she also sees her best friend KyungHee. Hrm, lol my overanalyzation. :P

I ignored her and continued to groan in misery. Why must you ruin my mood with such a disgusting exchange of body heat through the lips?!

Hehehehe... that's so cute. lol. Acting like a little kiddy. My sister whenever kissing scenes come up in movies, she pretends to not look by hiding behind her fingers. But you can see her large round eyes always staring through the little cracks. Then, when it's over, she goes "Is it done yet? Is it done?" as if she never even watched it. xD

I snorted. “You wish I was following you."

Oh yeah! Give him that attitude Yekyung. :)

I had a feeling this wasn't going to be our last meeting. With HeeJoo and AeRim involved, anyone close to them is bound to meet with KyungHee and I again.

Yes YeKyung dear. You are absolutely clueless of what our brilliant author, Jenny, has in store for you. You might even end up being kissed, the most scariest thing that can ever be known to you!!

That chapter was quite intriguing. But your statement about short quicker chapters is true. The smaller the faster which is a good thing. We'll just keep bugging you to post more and more. On that note, POST SOON JENNNNYYYYYY!!

--> jESS

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

YAY!!! The story is getting really exciting! again, keep it up! ^^ and thank you for the compliment of my username. ^^

Guest Bannannaa

new reader.

I like the story so far. your characters always seem to have something so original and interesting about them. At the same time they're also realistic!! Well... a lot more realistic than most in fanfics ^^. Just wondering. why do u have [N.G] in fortn of your fanfic name and what does it stand for?

Guest PolkaDotz

Summary:

“YeKyung…I’m scared I’m going to lose you.” -Eun YuHwan

Su YeKyung is like every normal korean girl except for the fact that her life is fcuked up. Literally. She's a tomboy with the most messed up life anyone could ask for. It was all normal from the beginning: a sister that hated her as much as she hated her sister, a caring father, and her mother, whom disliked her almost as much as she disliked her sister. She was the "jjang" (fighter) at her school. A female jjang. They all feared her and admired her. That was until Eun YuHwan came into her life.

When they met a fateful day, things in her life turned upside down. First, her enemies start to go overboard with taking revenge. As things get rowdier, so does her relationship with her family. All the secrets and lies are poured forth as she finds herself swirling in a mess from hell. And to add to that, YuHwan has become more than just a guy in her life: he's become her boyfriend. A boyfriend that wanted to kiss her. That was a large no-no for her. And now, as she ran from her problems, she found that he was the only one she could confide in.

This story is about the life of a girl who has to learn to face more than just her fear of kisses. As she experiences betrayal, tears, and suffering, she discovers that through all of this, only one thing comes out victorious: love.

I just read the summary you wrote for Kissed By You on Fanfic Summaries thread,. And its so INTENSE!! Her life sounds quite complicated. Sounds original and interesting. Gah, we better be getting into some of those intense, heated chapters with action soon. Mmmmm, bumping the thread up. Post soon hun. :)

--> jESS

KBYch4.jpg

SHORT RECAP

When I took a look behind me at the group, I saw the jerk named YuHwan staring after us while still shaking his arm in annoyance at HeeJoo's hold. Something bubbled in my gut and it wasn't a good feeling either.

I had a feeling this wasn't going to be our last meeting. With HeeJoo and AeRim involved, anyone close to them is bound to meet with KyungHee and I again.

Kissed By You || 04

I looked up at my school, precious GongDo High. The best school ever!

NOT.

My 'lovely' uniform consists of a dark navy skirt, which I have to wear unfortunately, and a white blouse top with a dark navy blazer over it. My name tag is pinned to the left side of the blazer with my name proudly imprinted into the tag, which shines sparkly with pride.

I entered the gates and looked about making sure our school was still as I had left it for the weekend. Like our cafeteria, the school yard was split up into groups. Nerds, outcasts, punks, richard simmons, jocks, that sort of arrangement sat around in their own groups, chattering and gossiping about the latest news or what was going to be on the next test.

KyungHee and I, well, we were marked as ggangpaes by most of the school population. Me, because I beat people up, and KyungHee, because she hangs out with me, which is really unfair to her, but it’s the way it is. But some people mark me as the girl jjang. That makes more sense then ggangpae, since the school ggangpaes loathe me like they loathe their mothers.

“So what’s this crap that’s running around?” KyungHee randomly asked me as she came running up.

Annoyed with her way of greeting me so early in the morning, I asked, “What crap?”

“I heard there’s a new jjang in our school. I don’t know who, but they said they could kick a girl’s butt anytime.”

I thought about it. This person was probably a guy then since he thought it ridiculous that a girl was the jjang. Now what guy wanted their butt kicked by me? I was in a pretty good mood, so he might get it easy.

“Let’s go find out who this guy is." I grabbed a random person by their jacket. He started shaking with fear and sweat began forming around his forehead as he nervously pushed his glasses up against his face while trying to look for help. “Who’s this new student that says they can beat my as$, huh?” I demanded.

“I t-think he’s i-in room B-3,” he stuttered.

I pushed him away and walked towards the classroom he had told us with KyungHee following me. When I stopped before the door, I wondered, why does his room have to be right next to mine?

Without knocking, we barged into room B-3 causing all the students to become dead silent except for three guys who were joking and laughing at their own comfort.

Holy sh!t. This is just not my day.

“Well, if it isn’t the lesbian couple.”

The class gasped in shock at the name calling I had been the victim of.

I smirked. “Is that all you can say? Because it’s getting really old.”

“So you’re the jjang they were all talking about,” the idiot named YuHwan spoke. “It’s really kind of you to welcome us to your school.” He ended his thanks with an egotistical smirk.

“Welcome you my as$! I’m only here to see who the hell challenged me,” I snarled.

“I did,” YuHwan confessed.

For a moment, I was confused before his words got through in my head. At the thought of it, I threw back my head and laughed. “You?! Oh ho, this has got to be good.”

KyungHee smiled. “I’ll be sorry to see such a good face go to waste.”

The guy with blond, almost white hair grinned at KyungHee. “I know my face is good looking, but you don’t have to drool.”

KyungHee pushed up her sleeves and stomped forward to give him a whooping when I grabbed her arm. She rarely hit anyone, but if you pissed her off, than you’re in really deep sh!t.

“Why the hell are you even in this school? Aren’t you supposed to be attending one of your pretty boy schools?” I retorted.

“Why would we attend some prep school?” The quiet one with short, brown hair spoke.

“Because you’re preps, DUH.”

“Why are you so uptight?” The white hair guy asked.

“Why are you so nosy?” I snapped.

“Calm down, it was only a question.”

They lounged around in their seats like they were at home with their feet up on the desk and their backs slouched. I was disgusted, which was shown through my facial expressions as I crossed my arms.

“What’s that look?” YunHwan laughed.

I wrinkled my nose. “What look?”

“That idiotic look you had on your face.”

I clenched my fist. He was really asking for it, damn jerk. “What’s the real reason you’re here?!” I barked.

“Simple. MeehLah and ChamSol go to this school,” the quiet one replied.

KyungHee’s jaw flew wide open. “You fcuking richard simmons!” She gasped.

“richard simmons? The fcuk?” White haired guy glared at her.

“You! Don’t you go near my Unnie!” KyungHee warned. She had her finger pointed at them threateningly while she forced her feet to stay in place, but she was slowly moving forward despite her attempted control over her feet.

“Why? You should tell her to keep her hands to herself.”

Oh, this blond-haired kid was really asking for it.

“Shut up rat,” I said through gritted teeth. “Why don’t you go dye your hair to a darker color? It’s fcuking blinding me.”

“Then try not to look at me so much,” he retorted.

I smirked. “I would, but you’re the only source of light in this room.”

The girls in the classroom looked like they wanted to chew me up and spit me back out for insulting these good looking newcomers. The guys, on the other hand, were silently cheering me on with their happy faces. After all, these new comers meant competition for them, not that they could ever be as handsome as the three jerks, I must confess.

“Alright, how about this, you can attend this school if you just keep away from my reputation. Deal?” I compromised.

“I would agree to it, but then how will MeehLah notice me?” YuHwan raised an eyebrow at me.

“Fcuk that hoe,” I shouted.

The three looked surprised, so surprised that their feet fell off of the desks. “You even disrespect your own sister?”

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. “She can fcuk a elephant for all I care.”

“Sh!t, I wonder if her mother gives her a beating for that crap.”

“Why don’t you keep your mouth shut for once, huh?” I said with my fists just itching to hit something.

“Ms. Su! Ms. Kim! What are you doing in here?!” Mr. Pak walked in with a ruler threateningly slapping his palm every now and than as he stared down at KyungHee and I with a glare.

“We were welcoming the new students,” I lied with a big smile.

He continued to glare down at me. I hate you too old man, believe me.

“Back to your room!”

I walked out with KyungHee but not without glaring at them one last time.

School was certainly NOT how I had last left it. With the arrival of these three, I expect many things to occur, especially changes, which aren’t going so good with me right now.

SINGLE REPLIES

kiki lol, my international day was pretty good. The asians rocked! x) I was just at the booth, but hopefully next year I'll perform =). haha, I was trying for a really tough a$s chick! She's tough through and through.

Jess AHH, I so have to catch up on reading so many stories! But my exams are such a stress =_= grrr. I'm glad that the summary is intense! It's a really intense story at the middle and ending. SO many things happen that I was thinking about taking things out cause it's so busy. Gosh, you bumper<3 haa, I love that you do it without making it too obvious ;]

mct2dj I always thought of the phrase 'colored haired freaks' good for korean guys cause they seem to dye their hair so much! Not that they're all "freaks" lol. OMG, do you watch Kurosagi? Yamapi is SO hot in that! It's just to die for<3

faded_x_memories oh gosh, when school ends, I'm SO gonna be flying like a bird haha. It's so much stress with these exams I'm about to just like...sleep through studying! Ah, HeeJoo and AeRim aren't enemies of YeKyung since babies lol. But they were enemies since like elementary school! It's the same with all of us. When the drama happens to us, it's so annoying but when you're watching it happen, you're just like "WOW" haha. ahha, Teachers are so protective xD I hope you and your friend are okay though. I've had so many fight with mine too and some are now "ex" friends cause we just didn't get along. It's life, ya know? Some come and go, but the best stay =D

minwoo-forever haha, ChamSol is so cool x) Though she's not a big character in the story, she's a special one!

AzNgUrL1509 haha, well, she's afraid of not only being the person kissed, but watching it too! Though she's tough like anything, her weakness is so strange, don't you think?

smileyface(: lol, they're going to meet so much that YeKyung's not going to be able to handle such sexiness ;]

Chloe Ew, they're going to be such a hard pain to deal with for YeKyung. When I wrote about them, I was just like...UGH, what UGLY characters lol.

sharss oh man, you don't know the half of it! The "beef" in this story is going to get WAY out of the ball park, haha.

mzclumzie I would diss those girls like crazy! Good thing my story has some comedy :]

brOkenxdestiny One of the guys will definitely end up liking her!

Chi Alyssa lol, that quote was YeKyung, our leading lady! And YuHwan doesn't walk away from them cause well...they're leeches =_= things that just WON'T go away! Shinhwa<3 haha, I freaking love their album! Each album has such different songs and styles but it's always number one<33

hiien haha, YeKyung threw chili at AeRim so she got her hair and clothes all messy. I loved MLF! It was such a cute story even if it was cliche. The acting was amazing!

swtgrllubzyooh Welcome! I'm so glad you find it interesting! haha, drama, drama everywhere :]

Mui lmao, Yuhwan couldn't even get CLOSE to YeKyung to kiss her! She'd have knocked him out by then xD

shooshi Erm...well, you see, they're both at the same competition. ChamSol and MeehLah are both pretty and equal, but it depends on the person's POV. That's why MeehLah got jealous, because she wanted to be better, not equal. LOL HeeJoo and AeRim?! Definitely not ugly! ahah, look at my character chart that I have under my posters. You'll see them xP

ginaaax3 Welcome! Thanks so much for your support! It's going to be very dramatic indeed!

*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* yeaa! HyunBin's in My Name is Kim SamSoon. I so loved that drama ahah. His hair in there was HOT ;]

lidool hero lmao, I can see that you're loving YuHwan ;]

cHoCoLo lol, I find some horror scenes funny! It’s so weird, cause if everyone’s crying or scared, I’ll laugh xD

in0centvtgrl I have to recap! Cause my chapters sort of always hang off at a cliffhanger, hehe. There’s always gonna be though b!tchy girls in stories, if not, it’s the opposing guy. And yea, weak girls can be boring at times. Like in Moonlight Walk, I actually wrote it to be a sad, tragic love, hence her weakness. In here, it’s more upbeat and has a more funny love to fit the character’s strong will :]

emptysky Here’s the post! Heh.

dazzleanddestroy lol, I thought it’s boring xP but at least it keeps grabbing the attention someway, right? =]

o__xmonii =D thanks for reading!

sk1o14 haha, I just made that up! But when I thought about it, I was like, it’s probably true. Without money, you’re just bored in Seoul. With money, you’re basically busy for the day!

VCY.x. Welcome! Thanks for your compliment; it’s very thoughtful =D. N.G stands for non-gasoo, which means non-singers. My characters are made up. My other story also had the same little initial at the beginning cause it’s my own way of defining my story from other peoples’ non-gasoo stories. Just so that it’s more original, hehe. Also, I really like that quote in your signature! Though I love it when people comment, I respect the decision that some just want to silently read for the fun of it.

mimii I get so excited when I see a returning reader xD It makes me feel good <3

Thanks for reading and welcome to new readers! Your support means a lot to me, hehe. This is a longer chapter and isn't much action except for their verbal insults, which doesn't seem to be dying down, eh? I see that many of you are awaiting the drama. It will come along slowly, as does everything. The middle and the ending of my story will be pretty action filled as well as romance :)

Ah, exams are a killer =_= just four more days of school left and I'm free! Which means more posts, keke<3

-Jenny

Guest infahtuation;

YAYYYY; another one of your awesome stories :] can i be on your pm list ? thank youuuu.

-- EDIT

wow. i love this girl. finally a female that can fend for herself. thankyouforthat :] i love the story. here`s another story that i will become addicted to :] thanks for posting !

Guest UrMaiBaEbyBoY

haha x.x

well guess she might be a lito bit of trouble huh?

haha well post soon!!

yoh stilll got room on your pm list?

if so can i be added?

Guest mzclumzie

LOL. i just finish reading mesmerizing eyes ... then i got your pm for this story ^^

i cant believe she said that bout her sister ...

those guys are so annoying!

i like the white-hair guy LOL. he gets dissed alot

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

JENNY! You write so fast. o_O I have to catch up this weekend; it's a MUST. My last day of skoo after finals are over is Monday. :)

<3

---Nai

Guest -Chloe.N

Beat them up!

Rawr.

Haha, seriously; who cares if their hot? They deserve a good beating.

-Chloe

Guest cHoCoLo

hahaha i like the only source of light comeback xD

she really hates her sister that much? actually if i had a sister like that i'd hate her too =.="

great chapter

lucky you...i'm just starting exams ><"

post more soon =]

Archived