[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

Guest PolkaDotz

*sigh* I'M TENTH!! But I started the SIXTH PAGE!! The minute I go off the computer--I end up coming back to see another post. :P hehe... I haven't read the chapter yet but interesting way you started off. The huge amount of space and then the NOT. Will edit after I read.

“I heard there’s a new jjang in our school. I don’t know who, but they said they could kick a girl’s butt anytime.”

oooh, I can take a guess? Is it Yuhwan?? :D

“Well, if it isn’t the lesbian couple.” -- “That idiotic look you had on your face.”

YEAHHH. I'm right. Even though we all knew it was coming--let me just feel smart for a second. Seriously, this Yuhwan person is just asking for it. Tsk- Tsk-

Thanks for reading and welcome to new readers! Your support means a lot to me, hehe. This is a longer chapter and isn't much action except for their verbal insults, which doesn't seem to be dying down, eh? I see that many of you are awaiting the drama. It will come along slowly, as does everything. The middle and the ending of my story will be pretty action filled as well as romance

Ah, exams are a killer =_= just four more days of school left and I'm free! Which means more posts, keke<3

Teehee, I liked that chapter. It was full of verbal jousting. :D nice, nice. There was some formal term for that type of thing but I forgot what it was.... Whooo! Thanks for updating Jenny. :) And exams, gah, I know how you feel. I had them Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. 2-2-1. And now my school is over!! Freedom at last, my poor head was so tired of studying those past few days...

Jess AHH, I so have to catch up on reading so many stories! But my exams are such a stress =_= grrr. I'm glad that the summary is intense! It's a really intense story at the middle and ending. SO many things happen that I was thinking about taking things out cause it's so busy. Gosh, you bumper<3 haa, I love that you do it without making it too obvious ;]

Don't worry, I think exams come first priority-wise even if there are all these wonderful readers waiting for you post. We wouldn't mind waiting. We'd just be bumping up this thread secretly, but of course no one would be able to have my bumping up skillz. xD But yeah, that summary showed me that whoah, so much stuff is going to happen soon. Thanks for the PM! Good luck on your finals/exams/tests/wtv you call it!! I'm sure you'll do fine. :D

--> jESS

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swtgrllubzyooh

hey

thanks for putting me on your pm list

Yuhwan is so mean

soo all the guys comes to the school

just for Meehlah and Chamsol

those two are such a whoress

i knew yuhwan was the new jjang

i think YeKyung is mean

but she is so cool.

i wouldn't care for Meehlah

she is just a shank

i can't wait to read the next chapter

i hope you do good on exams

i finished school like 2 weeks ago

i think???

Wow, can I see her kick some asses please? xD

geesh, a girl jjang^^

YuHwan's butt is itching I can see.. But who knows who will beat who?

ARGGHH. Next chapter pleaseeee!

& Thanks for the Pm!

Guest in0centvtgrl

heheh jang or gangster, i can see it all in my headd. those guys are up to trouble! heheh yehs i like the girl in MLW becuz the way she act was appropriate for that type of story. drama drama drama! heheh it is gooing to be funnn. tomorrow is my last dayy of finals & skool =p

Guest faded_x_memories

hahahahaha xD I know, exams are like super hard.. it hurts my brain when I think like I hardly ever study because like I remember most of them and like if I do study, I forget everything I know.. yes, I'm such a weird dork. hahahah really? elementary, wow seme suprising in a long time. xP and hahah nah, it won't work out. She's always going to be the fatas.s b.tch I would ever know. we're going to be distant that way for life. Haha, I hope she get like jump next year cause man, I would do it xD. hahahah fly like a bird! girl! maybe they will call you superwoman if you do that. xD cause I know I will. if I see you flying up in the sky. Hope your finals do well cause I know I did all good in my exams cause it's Bs except for English.. I dont know what i got. >_> hope the damn teacher give it out the grades online or send a mail home soon enough to stop worrying about.. gosh, now when i think about it..next year will be tough! alot of testing TT^TT I hate alot of tests..too much thinking..issh..my poor brain! it would be deep fried soon enough! hahaha yeah, teachers are. That's why we don't have alot of fights in our school cause blonde-haired guy is soooo funny!! I was laughing too much xD She's is so awesome ^^. Gosh, I miss my friend already.. >__> I don't wanna wait until next year! it would be soo toturing. >_<;; but's alright summer vacation!! gosh, this summer would be super busy for me..when I think of it.. hehehe. well anyways post soon ^^

WAIT...IM ALITTLE CONFUSED HERE..UHM..IS MEHLAH HER YOUNGER OR OLDER SISTER? I THINK IT'S OLDER SISTER, IS IT?? SO THE 3 GUYS JUST COME TO THE SKUL FOR MEHLAH AND CHAMSOL?? WOW...

THANX 4 DA PM AND POST SOON

Guest o__xmonii

w0oah ahaha fiesty byotches!

the guys sound hot >____> but she doesn notice~

lol good chap! post soon^^ ur fics gna be UBERgood ! ( it is now too =p but when it fully develops hehe )

Only source of light rofl!

==;;My japanese assistant was forcing us to make okonomiyaki today..its this japanese pancake/pizza thing. Anyway, he wrote 'sauce' as 'source'. XD Reading that reminded me of it.

==;; RANDOM SHIZZLE

LMAO

Post Soon

Guest shooshi

she's a violent girl. i can't believe she's known as an jjang. girls! so tough.

i looked at posters/ character chart thing. the trailor done by bluecarrot was really pretty.

Guest brOkenxdestiny

:) nice chapter!

a girl with an attitude.. now here is something new! :)

coz most of the fics have a soft, kind and innocent girl!

cant wait for your next chapter!..

btw, thanks for the pm!

POST SOON!

Guest ~kimchi-in-mai-tummi~

Dammit! Why are you such a good writer? You are now on ~kimchi~'s list of good stories! ;D

Guest INSANE

haha well i cant wait to see/read all the "beef" that is going to come up

oh man these three guys dont look like good news

anyway post soon! :)

Guest mct2dj

HEHEHE.... THE COLORED HAIR FREAKS ARE AT HER SCHOOL~! AND YUPYUPS! KUROSAGI IS AWESOMMEE CAUSE YAMAPI'S IN IT!!! >o<

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

uh oh, more drama.. o.O

are they gonna fight to see who be the jjang? she better stay jjang, i love how girls rule over guys. ^^ :P

Archived