[official] Hyomin Of T-ara

Guest xmonicker

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paradoxurus

HYOMIN'S PERFECT LEGS LINE REVEALED DURING "GISAENG RYUNG" SHOOTING!

hyominj.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin's perfect legs line becomes a hot topic again.

Her recent photo was shared on an online community with the title "Hyomin without high heels,still showing perfect figure".

The photos above were taken during the shooting of "Gisaeng Ryung"!

Although Hyomin is just wearing slippers instead of high heels,she still ables to show off her perfect legs line.

Do you have any opinion to share concerning this issue?

Source:Newsen

Brief Translation:Kacey @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Guest paradoxurus

T-ara’s Hyomin goes underwater for “Gisaeng Ryung”

On May 26th, T-ara’s Hyomin attended the press conference for her upcoming horror film, “Gisaeng Ryung“, and introduced the underwater set from the movie.

She began, “The members think that I match the character I play in the horror film. Since I’m the third member after Jiyeon and Eunjung to play in a horror movie, the other members weren’t really that surprised. They jokingly asked if our group is turning into a horror group.”

With a smile, she continued, “We have young fans so I’m going to try to not make it as scary.”

At the set, Hyomin acted out the role of her character ‘Yurin’ being attacked by a ghost underwater. “Gisaeng Ryung” is a film about a couple moving into an abandoned home and experiencing unnatural situations.

The film will hit theaters on August 4th.

Source: OSEN via Naver + ALLKPOP

Guest paradoxurus

Photos of T-ara's Hyomin underwater for upcoming horror movie "Parasite Soul" revealed

T-ara's Hyomin began shooting her upcoming horror movie "Parasite Soul," a story that follows a child ghost possessing a living body to commit murders. The filming of the movie began in Pocheon at the Gyeonggi Province.

Hyomin plays a teenage girl named Yoorin, and the photos that have been revealed so far, shows Hyomin playing the scene in which Yoorin hallucinates and begins seeing strange visions.

Hyomin says, “I practiced enough for the scene underwater but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be once I got into the water. It helped me a lot to see director Yang Yoon-ho and the crew join me inside the water though."

In addition, Hyomin wished T-ara member Eunjung good luck. Eunjung is also starring in a horror movie called "White."

"Parasite Soul" will be Asia's first movie to be released in 3D and is set to be released in August. In addition to Hyomin, the movie also casts actress Han Eunjung and No Minwoo.

Source: 10Asia + Koreaboo

Guest paradoxurus

[

KARA’s Goo Hara tries to save T-ara’s Hyomin??

20110528hyomindrowning.jpg

As reported earlier, T-ara’s Hyomin was scripted to go underwater for her upcoming horror film, “Gisaeng Ryung.”

Combining a photo from the set with a screencap from “Invincible Youth“, netizens have created a hilarious photoshopped image of KARA’s Goo Hara trying to break Hyomin out of the ice. Hyomin tweeted, “Hara Goo, save me!! This was made by a fan. It’s so funny, I better hurry up and grab the stick.”

Netizens commented, “Whoever made that is hilarious”, “A picture worth a thousand words”, and “I burst out with laughter the minute I saw it!”

“Gisaeng Ryung” is scheduled to hit theaters this August.

Source + Photos: Seoul NTN via Naver

Mnet’s “Idol Chart Show” ranks idols based on their fashion style

As reported earlierMnet’s “Idol Chart Show” is back again with yet another chart ranking the fashion styles of idol members.

It’s hard to measure how fashionable idols really are since they’re always dolled up by stylists for the stage. One group recently revealed that they were even styled by others in preparation for ‘airport fashion photos’.

With that said, Mnet went ahead and picked apart the off-camera fashion styles of idol stars, ranking them accordingly. With Super Junior’s Heechul placing 20th, the list was topped off with Big Bang’s fashion-king, G-Dragon, coming in at first.

Check out the ranking below!

1. Big Bang G-Dragon

2. Yoo Ah in

3. Kim Yuna

4. TVXQ Yunho

5. 2NE1 CL

6. WG Sohee

7. Shinee Minho

8. SS501 Kim HyungJun

9. Song Joongki

10. BEG Ga-in

11. Kara Jiyoung

12. T-ARA Hyomin

13. 2PM Junsu

14. Davichi MinKyung

15. Shinee Key

16. 4Minute GaYoon

17. CNBlue YongHwa

18. After School NANA

19. 2NE1 ParkBom

20. SJ Heechul

Mnet Idol Chart Show Fashion Star Hyomin .No12

Source: ALLKPOP

Guest paradoxurus

T-ara’s Hyomin has her birthday party at a football game?

309487012.jpg

T-ara’s Hyomin uploaded a hilarious photo on her Twitter in celebration of her birthday.

On May 30th, the idol uploaded the above photo onto her Twitter with the caption, “Thank you for coming to my birthday party. A few more people than I expected came.. (Note: At 8PM, T-ara will have a performance. Don’t miss it.)

In the photo, you can spot Hyomin looking up to the camera and in the background it reads:“Celebration. Hyomin Birthday. 1989.”

Somehow, she photoshopped herself into a stadium photo and added those giant letters to the grade.

Her birthday is on the 30th so her fellow member Eunjung tweeted, “It’s our pretty Hyomin’s birthday. Everyone please wish her a happy birthday!

She continued, “A dongsaeng but also a friend and trustworthy volunteer. My lovely Hyomin. It’s already been almost four years. I hope I can keep wishing you a happy birthday right beside you. Thank you so much and 23-years-old, that’s the prettiest age. Have fun. Happy birthday!”

Netizens wrote, “National representative idol proof”, I fell for it. But then I cracked up”, “Too cute”, “Happy birthday”, and “Hyomin has good sense.

Source: Newsen via Nate News + ALLKPOP

Guest Honey_caramel

hmm. she's pretty in her old photos.;)

and she's young.:) well, even though she's still older than me.:P

btw thanks for sharing the photos.:)

Guest paradoxurus

Who Is The Summer's Most Anticipated Horror Queen?

To keep their minds off the incoming summer heat, many people plan to watch horror films in theaters.

In this season, many rookie actors and actresses make their debut in the latest horror films, piquing public interest in who will be the next “horror queen”.

MaxMovie conducted a survey recently, asking voters to name this actress. Of the 1,963 votes casted, 1,155 people voted for Park Min-Young. Park, an established TV actress, will be making her big-screen debut with the film The Cat: Two Eyes That See Death In Darkness this summer, and her votes, at 58.8%, were about three times that of the runner-up.

Park Bo-Young, who will star in Unidentified Video, secured her spot at second with 16.5% of the votes, while Ham Eun-Jung, in White: The Melody of a Curse, came in at third. Han Eun-Jung and T-ara member Hyomin, who are filming Parasitic Spirit together, were voted to fourth and fifth place, respectively.

Congratulations to Park Min-Young on her recognition, and we hope to see her in the upcoming flicks.

Sources: KBS Global, Korean Drama Guide

Guest paradoxurus

Hyomin's twitter update [02062011]

Birthday gifts from fans :w00t:

311647241.jpg

311646742.jpg

311647365.jpg

311647970.jpg

311648065.jpg

311648917.jpg

311650744.jpg

University admission letter...

311889101.jpg

LOL..so nerd

T-ara's Hyomin reveals fan gift, "mini Hyomin doll"

2011060208007745041.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin reveals a Hyomin doll given to her by fans.

On the 2nd, Hyomin posted on Twitter, "A priceless gift given to me by fans.. miniature child doll," also posting a picture. Inside the photo was a doll resembling Hyomin recreating T-ara's "I Go Crazy Because of You" choreography.

Netizens said, "It's as cute as you", "Hyomin is more beautiful than the doll."

Meanwhile, Hyomin is shooting full time her new movie "Gisaeng Spirit", scheduled for release later this summer.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

T-ara's Hyomin, "Following Nam Gyuri-Jiyeon's uniform fashion style"

2011060211064710031.jpg

Pictures have been revealed of T-ara's Hyomin transformation on set of her horror movie, "Gisaeng Spirit" into a high school student with uniform fashion.

Hyomin said, "After wearing the uniform clothing for the first time in a long time, I want to go back to high school." She continued, "In the Death Bell series, Nam Gyuri and Jiyeon played characters with uniforms and they looked really cool. With the fashion and uniform fashion in school, I want to be able to pull it off too," she said.

"Gisaeng Spirit" is about how the death of a child reacts in the child's soul entering another body and commits horrific murders. The director is Yang Yunho, who also did movies like "Grand Prix" and "The Horror Game Movie".

Hyomin plays the role of a youthful student and a sister to Han Eunjeong who solve the issues happening in the high school.

Meanwhile, "Gisaeng Spirit" is scheduled to be released in August.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

T-ara's Hyomin Reveals an Admission Letter

311889101.jpg

Girl group T-ara's Hyomin has revealed an admission letter/slip from the past.

On June 2nd, Hyomin updated her Twitter with the status "I found this! So much fun when I received this acceptance.. When I received this, I cried like a dinosaur~ How touching!" along with the photos.

The photos are of Hyomin's acceptance letter from a university. Through them, you can really see Hyomin's pretty face even during a time when hairstyles and fashion were different, sporting a short-cut hairstyle with a nice smile on her face.

Netizens have made comments such as "It's a little dim, but you're still pretty", "Congratulations... Oh~ (from) 2008?", and "This photo really shows a lot of proof!".

Source: StyleM

Written by: Jee Sunghee

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Archived