What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glamorousCHIC

People change. Feelings fade. Lovers drift. Friends leave. Friends become enemies. Lovers become strangers. You’ll be judged. Life goes on.

Guest fashionista.

The fact that we can't kiss our elbow is enough to make us realize that some things in life are very close to us but still beyond our reach..

Honestly, everyone should stay at home next week because there are some out there who truly believe the world is going to end and try to create another mass murder. 

R.I.P to the children in Connecticut and China, their teachers, the people in Oregon and everywhere else in the world.

I send my condolences to all of the families and friends who have lost a loved one but most importantly to the people involved who will forever be damaged emotionally and mentally. The adults, especially the children, have most likely lost their trust in humanity and plagued with paranoia.

Archived