What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

Guest skipturninrain

Im thinking of studying, I really want to study a language but I have to study math and science for upcoming chapter tests.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn you Justin Bieber and my love for acoustic music! >.< Now I'm procrastinating on procrastinating on top of my previous procrastination. ~X(

Yeah...its official..I have lost my mind in this procrastination inception...or I should just go to bed and start doing my homework earlier.
...Nahhh... B-)

Guest shooting_stars

It would be really sweet if someone took me to a candy shop and bought me all the yummy candy I want...or gave me a giant bin of family-sized bags of flavored potato chips.
And I don't know if I have a crush on one of my co-workers...which is something I honestly never wanted to happen in my life again...staying professional and keeping a firm line between my work life and my personal life are some of my biggest goals this year! So, this sucks. It also doesn't help that he's a FOB and communication could be very difficult if this did go anywhere...:-/
Yeah, no.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived