What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoundBits

All the things I have to have done by Monday!! I need to make my Winter/Spring classes, start studying for finals..... I am such a procrastinator  with school work!

Guest fairytaledreamer

he have been on my mind a lot lately. Things I wanted to do for him after 2 weeks has disappear. I have no intention of carrying on with the plan anymore.

my mind shatters with missing pieces. I am hurt !! so hurt that I have to bit my tongue when answering to my best friend's question. I am alright !! ...or soon I will be. time will heal everything.

also I hope the issue spread evenly, and that greedy butthead is alright !! ...noone is at fault

Guest shooting_stars

I want to sleep; I have so much richard simmons to do before I move back to school tomorrow; I still don't know if I should transfer; I hate that I can't get rid of this "lonely boredom" that keeps creeping up on me, which leads to the urge to contact this guy who I really shouldn't talk to anymore, and ultimately screw myself over because I already know his responses; I need to update my mp3 player because I am absolutely annoyed with all of the music on it; I don't know how I'm going to save up enough money to move out to NY/LA after graduation; I have issues with telling my family I care about them...
Yeah, I think too much.

Guest DancingVirus25

Wondering how I'm going to get my 8 Apush essays done by the end of the week plus read my history chapter and do my literature work =.=  This week is going to suck!  Why did I waste the break doing nothing >.<

Guest SoulAce2

AHhh!! There's a smudge of black ink on my white bed sheet. NOoo!!! Why, oh why?!  (sighs) I guess that's what I get for being lazy and working on my bed rather than at my computer desk. Lame...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SoulAce2

I wonder if my mom even understood the lyrics to Lana Del Rey's "Cola" when she followed along and danced to the song with me...Lol.

Archived