What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I have to start studying soon. Like, in half hour.
2) I think I'm starting to get addicted in online shopping. And that's..well, really bad news.
3) My eating habits are getting worse and worse.
4) I think I'm back on track with my sleep...hope I'll get rid of my insomnia soon.

Guest happysummer1430291828

I'm thinking about if I'm ever going to get a call back about that teaching job in Korea I had to turn down twice because I didn't have my college diploma at the time :(
That, and oh yeah, KCON 2012. ^^

Guest Cobalt.Butterfly

I'm thinking about University right now. It's my first year, so I'm kind of nervous.. but I'm also really excited. It's going to be a lot different than high school. I'm also happy one of my old childhood friends is going to be taking the same courses as me, so we'll get to hang out more.

I just finished exams so I'm just thinking about how nice it is to be free again ^_^.
edit: omg im sorry i posted twice cause it said it saved as a draft only o___o IDK HOW TO DELETE can you even delete on here omg sorry im such a noob

Guest ladyofspring

My best friend is moving,she'll be gone by monday because her aunt and father are plotting to kill her.My wrist hurts because I've hit it a couple of times out of anger. My friends are depressed because of that girl leaving and a couple of other bad things happening to them. My brother turned 18 a couple of weeks ago,so he is anxious all the time because of having to finish alot of stuff so he gets mad at me all the time....and...my crush told me he hates me and his friends are making fun of me.

I'm not complaining though....I have a pretty good life

I just need a hug T^T

yup,that's what's on my mind 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived