What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

Guest misssleepyhead

thinking of my coming exams but yeah! i should have studied right now and i'm here in soompi.. lurking around.. haha

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest savoir vivre

I want to go back to Seoul right now..I almost got a perfect score in my english examinations, my skills are proficient enough for a person whose native language isn't  english ..

I hate how all these K-pop artists are making comebacks so soon after barely ending their previous promotion.  They're all about making money these days rather than trying to produce the best music for people to enjoy.  I don't blame the artists, but their companies for working that way.

Guest ohdangchang

Whether or not I should quit my internship and if so whenor how im going to survive emotionally for the next two months if i don't quit

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I kinda wish I was 22 in 1985 so this crush I have on John Bender from The Breakfast Club wouldn't be so odd, hahaha. 

Archived