What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FragrantWhisper

This time around I will not attempt to define anything.

Going with the flow, free-falling into the unknown.

Why not?

Pain can be gravity...

So I finally glimpse more of his true character. Underneath the arrogance and pride, he's actually a big softie, a champion of the underdogs.

Guest glamorousCHIC

Be amazing. Be good. Be pretty. Be strong. Be smart. Be cool. But the most important thing, be yourself.

Guest FragrantWhisper

Thanks for the positive post, Koala333. (: I am sure I speak for many of us when I say that it was an uplifting reminder.

In the end, many of these trivial matters resonate with no meaning...

After finishing this week's assignments, I'm definitely going to exercise (:

The next adventure's just around the bend; I can sense it in my very veins. This'll be good~!

I'm hungry but I don't want to eat. I want to be thin. I want to study since I have a freaking test tomorrow but I don't want to study because I don't feel like it. I want to quit studying because I'm tired of studying but I want to be successful so I need to keep moving. And I just want to eat. and sleep and not doing anything. I wish I can restart my life @_@

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iu_mar

I don't want to do anything. All I want to do is go have fun :[ 

I have a paper due soon and I am thinking about the fun things I get to do this weekend. 

Archived