Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

Namgoong Min Snaps Shot With Park Shin Hye While Filming Upcoming Cameo On “Doctors”

Namgoong Min Snaps Shot With Park Shin Hye While Filming Upcoming Cameo On “Doctors”

Actor Namgoong Min has shared a peek at the set of SBS’s “Doctors,” where he recently filmed a special cameo!

On July 30, the actor uploaded a photo to his Instagram of himself smiling and flashing “V” signs with the show’s star Park Shin Hye. He jokes in the caption, “I came to the neurosurgery unit because I was ill, but the doctor was pretty so I took a photo.”

Namgoong Min also previously shared a shot of himself with the script for the drama.

Namgoong Min will be playing the role of a father with two children in the thirteenth and fourteenth episodes of “Doctors,” which will air on August 1 and 2. It was previously announced by his agency that he’s making this special cameo because of his friendship with the producing director (PD) Oh Choong Hwan, who he worked with on “The Girl Who Sees Smells.”

Are you excited to see Namgoong Min on “Doctors”?

source

• Like 1

On 7/30/2016 at 2:03 PM, irilight said:

Namgoong Min to star in "Temporary Special Forces" as middle boss of voice phishing gang

This is exciting news. I'm so happy that he's getting a movie and love that it's a comedy. He can really do alot w/this role. 

Edited by evie7
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

This is exciting news. I'm so happy that he's getting a movie and love that it's a comedy. He can really do alot w/this role. 

@evie7, me too.. Happy for it. And I am very happy he is getting the recognition he deserves, finally....

I also hope we get to see the short film he directed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watch: Namgoong Min Makes Tear-Jerking Cameo On “Doctors”

Watch: Namgoong Min Makes Tear-Jerking Cameo On “Doctors”

On August 1’s episode of “Doctors,” Namgoong Min appears for a special cameo as a single father with two sons.

It was previously announced that Namgoong Min would be making an appearance in the August 1 and 2 episodes of the show, as a favor to director Oh Choong Hwan, whom he worked with on “The Girl Who Sees Smells.”

In the episode, Namgoong Min first appears as a delivery man who comes into the doctors’ break room with food. Although he seems cheerful as he hands out the food, he hesitates as he’s leaving. He asks the doctors and residents, “If a seven-year-old boy waddles as he walks, that means there’s a problem, right?”

namgoong min 2

He’s asked who the boy is, and Namgoong Min’s character explains it’s his younger son. He says that the local clinic had told him to come to a larger hospital, because there might be a problem with his brain. Kim Min Suk‘s character Kang Soo says he’ll get the child in to see Doctor Hong Ji Hong (played by Kim Rae Won), and Namgoong Min thanks him and the others profusely with a huge smile.

Namgoong Min continues to play a role in the episode’s storyline as the show follows the developments of his character and his sons at the hospital. Without spoiling anything, we’ll say that Namgoong Min’s performance will most likely be making you reach for some tissues.

source

• Like 1

11 hours ago, irilight said:

And I am very happy he is getting the recognition he deserves, finally....

It is exciting finally seeing people talk about him and his great acting. He is just killing it on the Doctors. Even the international fans are taking notice. I'm sure he is getting a lot of buzz from this in Korea. This is such a great time for him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

It is exciting finally seeing people talk about him and his great acting. He is just killing it on the Doctors. Even the international fans are taking notice. I'm sure he is getting a lot of buzz from this in Korea. This is such a great time for him

@evie7 I really admire him for his "fighting spirit."
When he saw his career was not moving in the direction he wanted, he got on variety shows to get noticed (i.e. WGM, SNL).
Then took the first villain role, and people started paying attention to him finally...!

Namgoong Min IG updates

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nam Goong Min to MC new Chuseok singing variety show

nam-goong-min

Actor Nam Goong Min will be giving variety show MC-ing a shot!

On August 26, KBS2 confirmed that Nam Goong Min has been chosen as one of the MCs for a new Chuseok variety show titled 'Song Fight - Contest' or simply 'Contest'. 

The show will bring together celebrity competitors who are non-singers with audio directors, as they pair up in teams and battle one another through vocal performance stages. It will air in September around the Chuseok holidays. 

source

• Like 1

Namgoong Min works during the holidays too, he will MC for the first time in 11 years

photo758834.jpg

Actor Namgoong Min is going to be an MC for the first time in 11 years. He's hosting the KBS 2TV Chuseok pilot program "Singing Battle".

This isn't the first time he's hosting a show. He used to MC for the KBS 2TV "Music Bank" in 2004 with So I-hyeon.

"Singing Battle" is a competition TV show. A celebrity and a music producer create a team and go through a survival round. Singers don't participate.

"Singing Battle" will be broadcast on the 14th to 16th of Septmber.

source

• Like 1

Namgoong Min and Jin A-reum, 'No comment on the last kiss'

photo759378.jpg

Jin A-reum and Namgoong Min are still together and well.

Model Jin A-reum appeared in the KBS 2TV show "Hello".

The MCs asked her if she was alright with Namgoong Min and she said "Of course".

They asked her when the last kiss was and she said, "No comment".

Jeong Chan-woo asked when they last met and she replied, "The Day Before". Jeong Chan-woo then replied, "That's the day then".

source

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Namgoong Min considering MBC "Rebel Hong Gil-dong"

photo771305.jpg

Namgoong Min is revising the new MBC drama "Rebel Hong Gil-dong".

"Rebel Hong Gil-dong" is a new drama that is to be released after "Night Light" which comes after "Woman with a Suitcase".

"Rebel Hong Gil-dong" is written by Hwang Jin-yeong and directed by Kim Jin-man.

source: Hancinema

• Like 1