PRIDE プライド J~Drama

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deliviel

this dorama is awesome..i love takuya kimura, his acting was perfect.. also sakaguchi kenji. what a romantic ending ^^

i love the soundtrack "i was born to love you"..

Guest LiLoLeLe

Best j-drama I've ever seen. I actually watched it twice and I could watch it so many more times. It was so realistic and romantic.

Maybe??? MUST BE!!!

Guest cuteangelika

Wow, so glad to see that there are a lot of Pride lovers here! yatta! I love this dorama. I think this was my first japanese drama and I fell in love instantly with kimura, i watched all his dramas afterwards. Im looking forward to watching the Hero movie too! How come they havent paired up again? Is there any other drama that has this same pair?

Guest Maia-chan

How come they havent paired up again? Is there any other drama that has this same pair?

Nope, so far only Pride has Yuko Takeuchi as the female lead for Kimura.

I also wish Kimutaku and Takeuchi Yuko would pair up again for another collaboration! However...not yet...

BUT

Due to Yuko's new drama with Shingo, Kimutaku's fellow Smap members, Yuko went on the SxS special! So yeah!!! Long-awaited moments of our fav pair being on screen together!

Here's the video:

http://www.stage6.com/user/grafftti/video/...;-Matsuda-Shota

i so looove pride! MAYBE, MUST BE thingy was just so romantic without being mushy :blush:

i hope kimura and yuko will work again because they have good chemistry together, it felt believable :blush:

kimura is kinda cute but i can't seem to enjoy his other films/series because i'm partial to yuko :rolleyes: so until then...i really wish they'l end up together??! :P boy,i'm bad. :ph34r: whatever, i just wanna see them together :blush:

I also wish Kimutaku and Takeuchi Yuko would pair up again for another collaboration! However...not yet...

BUT

Due to Yuko's new drama with Shingo, Kimutaku's fellow Smap members, Yuko went on the SxS special! So yeah!!! Long-awaited moments of our fav pair being on screen together!

Here's the video:

http://www.stage6.com/user/grafftti/video/...;-Matsuda-Shota

:w00t: thanks for the link Yvonne! nice to see the two of them together again..well not really..but at least they're in one show. haha!

shucks..winner/s get to have a

kiss

from Yuko... aish!!!

did Kimutaku win?

MAYBE!

:lol:

found the same clip in YT

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

i wonder if they ever mentioned Pride..or was it 'fried'? since it's like a cooking show. :lol: kinda hear something homonymous. :sweatingbullets: gomen ne.

back to Pride..

does anybody know where can i get HQ screencaps? free wallies perhaps? :D

omg! i love love love this drama! this has got to be my fave japanese drama!...EVER!!!!

i mean c'mon Yuko and Kimuya's chemistry was just amazing! the plot was great! the music was awesome..what more could you ask?!....oh and did i mention TAKUYA'S HOTNESS?!..yeah one of the biggest factors :wub:

i'm hoping and praying for a kimutaku/yuko reunion!!! :D

Guest sweetgirl_121

i love pride, it was simple drama yet addicting(one of my fave.), i watched 4-5 ep in one day.

aki and haru were sooo cute ^^

MAYBE

• 1 month later...
Guest laslett

This was a really good drama!!

thought Kimura was brilliant!!

The opening theme song ¨born to love you¨ by Queen was very unexpected.

Loved the chemisty between the characters.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ~neh~long~

just recently got into this drama. ahh~ their chemistry is great :] i love halu+aki, adorable! the whole plotline is actually interesting and i love the hockey thrown into it

Guest ~neh~long~

i don't get why this is such a unwatched drama, i feel it's really underrated... it has such an inspirational storyline and the whole halu+aki romance just adds such a bonus *** :]] besides... kimura takuya makes my jaw drop everytime he comes out... he is so cute, no i take that back, he's not cute, he's just so GOODLOOKING and handsome... what a lucky wife, i want to see how cute his kids are :] .. =_= and i am SO in love with Queen's Born to Love You. awesome song! i'm only on ep 5 right now but man, good drama ^ ^ i can see why takuya was so popular ... amazing actor and cute even though he's much older than the normal JE boys now.

Archived