PRIDE プライド J~Drama

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest shijia

Hi everyone =D so happy to have found this link.. but may i ask how can i download this drama? and its soundtracks?

thank you so much :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yvonne

Ever since Kimutaku got married...I didn't like any of his dramas...

UNTIL Pride!

The chemistry between Kimutaku and Yuko is amazing...A-MAZ-ING! They are so sweet together....

I really enjoyed Pride...but wish that Halu and Aki had more sweet scenes together...I thought they dragged the whole "Aki's old flame" story a bit too much!

How I wish Kimutaku and Yuko can collaborate again...but I highly doubt it...especially since Yuko is married and a mom now.

Ever since Kimutaku got married...I didn't like any of his dramas...

UNTIL Pride!

The chemistry between Kimutaku and Yuko is amazing...A-MAZ-ING! They are so sweet together....

I really enjoyed Pride...but wish that Halu and Aki had more sweet scenes together...I thought they dragged the whole "Aki's old flame" story a bit too much!

How I wish Kimutaku and Yuko can collaborate again...but I highly doubt it...especially since Yuko is married and a mom now.

yup yup!! i like pride above all his other dramas. they just look good together. and that overpowering chemistry... whew.. i like it when haru tries so hard to give the impression that it's ok with him whatever aki decides, when in fact, it's not. and i love the part when he kissed aki just above her right eye. so sweet...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

im a late bloomer for this series since i barely watch doramas..but im glad i watched it coz i fell in love with the series..n now i understand why a lot of girls are crazy abt takuya kimura-hehehe fortunately i am one of those girls..

• 2 months later...

WOAHH! I love this drama so effin much! To the point where I watch it over more than I watch Long Vacation and I LOVE that drama. Even though Takuya looks older than he did when he was younger, OMFG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I'm not even paying attention to my fanfics which is a bad thing. But I just love this drama so much! =DD. Thank you so much for running a thread and now I can find the BEAUTIFUL OST. I LOVE IT! =DD. I'm smiling so hard just typing this cause I love the drama so much, SO ROMANTIC!

Guest prettycrimson_

BEST DRAMA IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! At least out of ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the dramas I watched so far. HEHHEEH =DDDDDDD

Yes, just watched this drama with my cousins during the holidays. We enjoyed it very much. Fully recommend it to anyone who have not yet started watching jdramas. After watching this, you will look for other jdramas. Hehe... Now downloading other Takuya's dramas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest cocoa

I just watched this drama this weekend and OMG SO GOOD SOOOOO GOOD!!!! *flails*

I'm really happy I watched it, it's one of the best Japanese dramas I have ever seen.

Guest kaoru104

i just watched this drama again today

started at 3pm and finished it at 9pm lol

i cried at the part where she gets hurt from her long-time-no-see bf

my sis was shocked @@

i was shocked too.........but i dunno, i just ... sigh

Guest glassdoll

I adore Pride. I love the song "Born to Love You". Watching Pride got me into Jdramas and HYD had me addicted.

i am so totally in love with this drama, currently airing in singapore. who has the song, 'born to love you'? if anyone has it, can u pls send it to me, everton_huicheng@hotmail.com? thks lots in adv. haha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest treeesh

i'd just started watching takuya kimura's shows.

i've noticed him about 10 years ago but i didn't really watch his dramas because he wasn't that good looking back then.

but now that he's older, he's so much hotter, especially in pride.

i finished the whole show in 7 hours and i LOVED IT!

it's such a great drama and the main actress is so pretty!

everyone should watch this drama!

Guest squallie

I'm currently watching this drama after I saw a fantastic MV of it and now I'm getting hooked. I love Halu's "MAYBE" and "JOKE JOKE JOKE" hahahha. He's so arrogant though but i still love his character.

The thing I like most about this drama is the fact that it's not overexaggerated. I tend to see that in a lot of doramas and luckily this one isn't one of them. It's been along time since I've found a good one.

Guest mizxkitty

oh my!!!!!!!!!!

i loveeee this drama!!!!!

i think i watched it 3 times already XD

this really made me like Kimura Takuya!!

and i never thought i would love one of Queen's songs XD

at first i didn't want to watch 'cause there's hockey in it ><

but it paid of watching the whole thing..

i totally would recommend this to anyone :D

the story wasn't draggy.. it made u want to watch the next part right away..

• 4 months later...
Guest thislove

I love this drama too!!! I actually watched Kimura "Beautiful Life" and thought that was his best but then after watching Pride its like umm... hard to pick. They had such good chemistry well I think Kimura has good chemistry with all his co-stars. Pride is so good, I love Halu and his " Maybe". :rolleyes:

Archived