NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

Guest xGLAMOUR

Aww the album covers are so adorable. Tegomass is just too adorable ;D <3

Sorry to cut your post :3

I want to see their new PV. The youtube link doesn't work cause it got deleted and due to copyright D:

What is their new song called? so I can youtube it :'D

Is it a new single or an album?

Edit:

Nevermind, I saw the PV.

It's pretty cute. They look like they're having fun with the children but Massu looks so weird XD

I can't wait for the full version (:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hugnkiss

the covers of their album

Auw,,, Massu is a bit fat :crazy: maybe cause tegoshi is soo thin

btw,, cover is look like Okasan (Tegoshi) and Otosan (Massu)

lol...

btw,, i want this album ...

Guest hugnkiss

Ryochan new drama

Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide (with Yamada Ryosuke)

Coming Soon: August 29 and 30 2009

Synopsis:

The drama is titled "Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide" and is based on a book by writer Masumi Kawakami. Nishikido plays a young man named Keisuke Kawai, who aspired to become a physicist since he was young. His hopeful parents send him to an expensive college prep school, but at the age of 15, during his third year of junior high, he is diagnosed with a brain tumor. Told that he only has one year to live, he falls into despair, giving up on treatment and even lashing out against his own mother. Ultimately, with the support of his family, he struggles with the tumor for eight years before dying at the age of 23.

credit to Nishikido Ryo's Group. Crunchyroll.

i'm so exciting to watch this sad drama

Guest sweetfantasy09

NEWS eh.. i used to like them for 3 months about 4 years ago before i got into w-inds. hahah!

any fans here like to do NEWS covers?

Guest Oh My Mochi

I really can't wait for Ryo & Takki's new drama. The plot seems super interesting~~

^ D: If only I could sing, rofl.

Guest sweetfantasy09

^ i can't sing either. hahah!! but i like to do covers.. for fun; hence i do it. lol not like i am going for audition or anything.. so, nice voice or not doesn't bother me.

i took a very very long time to do this cover. hope you guys will listen to it. hehe!

i did all the bg voices as well.

NEWS Nippon

Guest sweetfantasy09

hahahha! it is very kind of you to say that.. but NEWS fans told me that i am better off singing w-inds. songs as they said my voice is more suitable to sing w-inds. songs. lol

Guest Christinaisweird

WOW, a new album from Tegomassu? really :huh: ?

cause when news released . . ABO it wasn't really catchy enough.

but masuda looks so adorable, can't believe you guys are calling him fat :lol:

Guest Oh My Mochi

It's Shige's birthday. :D He's one of my favorites. ♥

The album is coming out soon. I'm excited for it.

Has anyone seen Tegoshi on waratte iitomo? It was kind of really adorable~~

Guest rzmd56

LOL. tegomassu is so cute.. the mv itself is pretty <3 cute

i like massu's new hair..and tego's curly hair

they're so cute, i might take them as my chidlren..lol..even though they are older than me..bwhaha

NEWS!

one of my favorites in japanese music, they are all so sweet, cute, and energetic! one of favorites is ryo-chan xDDD i also like yuya and masu...and then yamapi and shige and kei-can...hell, i love THEM ALL! even the members who are gone D; my favorite mvs are summer time, weeek, hoshi wo mezamini coopere, and taiyou no namida! love their expressions in those, they can be so silly and cute, yet at the same time serious! the tegomass, with yuya and masu, mvs are also really quite cute! ahhh...can't wait for more releases~

Archived