NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

haha yeah there was alot of shigeyama moments....didn't pi feed shige a couple of times, it was sad, was it ryo who keep stuffing beef in shige mouth LOL

Hahaha; the takoyaki scene? That was uber cute. Really.

At the moment, favourite pairings are -In order-

1. Shigeyama (Seriously - too kawaii)

2. RyoPi

3. Tegomassu

You're favourites in order?

I'm in a slight annoyance at the moment:

I love Taiyou no namida. Hello; it's NEWS; you can't not love it. But I love LIPS from KAT-TUN more... and I feel like I'm betraying NEWS somehow....

Maybe if I watch Never Ending Wonderful Story again, I'll get over it. XD

My friend went to one of their concerts. She said that NEWS really love to interact with the audience. Lucky bum. >A<

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like NewS as a group of people more than as an actual group of singers. xD

Mostly Yamapi&Ryo for the dramas they starred in.

Their music is okay, but not really to my tastes.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I wish I could see the performance for "Ai Nante" hearing the song already makes me feel soo giddy. Tego's parts are love!! Sometimes I feel bad for Shige...even the youngest member Tegoshi picks on him. But Ryo is the meanest to him, Ryo's such a cute bully though.

Guest superfreakk

Ugh, I would love to see an Ai Nante performance. I love Tego's voice so much.

It's kinda sad, but I don't even really have a NEWS pairing. I approve of anyone/Tego and secretly, Ryotego though. C:

And shoot, Bambina is pervy too? Is this going to become a regular thing with NEWS? X'D

I like NewS as a group of people more than as an actual group of singers. xD

True. xD In fact, if they weren't the ones singing, I probably wouldn't like their songs as much.

i thought yamap was a solo-ist ;x

i guess im wrong >< hehehe

you can say Yamapi is also a solo. he did released a single on his own. and who knows there just might be another one

Hahaha; the takoyaki scene? That was uber cute. Really.

At the moment, favourite pairings are -In order-

1. Shigeyama (Seriously - too kawaii)

2. RyoPi

3. Tegomassu

You're favourites in order?

I'm in a slight annoyance at the moment:

I love Taiyou no namida. Hello; it's NEWS; you can't not love it. But I love LIPS from KAT-TUN more... and I feel like I'm betraying NEWS somehow....

Maybe if I watch Never Ending Wonderful Story again, I'll get over it. XD

My friend went to one of their concerts. She said that NEWS really love to interact with the audience. Lucky bum. >A<

hmm for me, i didn't liek LIPS at all >.< lol i thought keep the faith was WAYYY better. xP guess it's just me and preferences.

hmm my fave for news

1. ryopi

2. koyama/shige

3. tegomass

Ultimately non news PIN pwns! xPPPPPPPPPPP or how i like to call it as well jinpi ...my username use to be that xPPP

Pin just amuses me because they're the stupidest pairing ever. X'D Those two are hilarious.

LMAO I KNOW. THEY'RE SUCH BAKAS. WE ALL KNOW THAT JIN IS A BAKA(IN A GOOD WAY OF COURSE) BUT YAMAPI ISN'T ANY BETTER EITHER. I WAS CRACKING UP WATCHING BACKSTAGE FOR 2004 SUMMARY, THEY REALLY ARE THE BAKA-EST PAIR EVER. THESE LINES REALLY HAD ME...

YAMAPI:"HE'S BEING COPYING ME SINCE I WAS BORN"

JIN:"BAKA, DON'T FORGET WHO WAS BORN FIRST"

JIN:"SHOULD I SIGN MY NAME IS ENGLISH OR JAPANESE?"

YAMAPI:"BAKA, THIS IS JAPAN. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD SIGN IN JAPANESE"

JIN:"IT'S LIKE AN EQUATION. X TIMES Y EQUALS THIS"

YAMAPI:"X TIMES Y EQUALS BAKANISHI!

MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS IN NEWS:

1. RYOPI

2. KOYASHIGE

3. TEGOMASSU

^^ wow how come you can remember those lines lol....but i do recall something like that, they were so baka haha and they have a trademark hand thing

btw, fariza we share the same pairing LOL how conincidence! and love ur avatar!

Guest sleepyheadyums

hello everyone...am somewhat new here...i like NEWS too...(basically i like JE-related stuff)

my favorite pairings in news:

1. nishikato

2. koyato

:D:D

If we're talking pairings out of NewS, I'ma KamePi fan more. Gomen ne` XD

I heart Shige... but he doesn't really get much limelight, ne? Awwwww...

Yeaah... Their songs are happy and all, but if it wasn't for the people singing them, I'll probably wouldn't be that big as a fan

*nod nod*

Welcome, sleepyheadyums. ^^

Awwww... JE makes my heart go ba-bumP. Wouldn't know what happiness was without it. *laughs*

Guest Mardi09

hm...first time replying to this thread...er...i've only heard their Hoshi Wo Mezashite song....and i just downloaded their newest pv...Taiyou No Namida (Tears of Sun)....i gotta say.....they're all so hot and cute!! lol...:D

^^ welcome to the thread....HwM was thier comeback single after the long hiatus....glad u like thier new pv also hope they continue to bring more fans xP

btw, i still have teh news pacific con tote bag ...i order an extra one so yeah if anyone intersted can pm me. if you want to know how it look impretty sure it's up on the net or just google them? but yeah i will try to upload it if you can't find it...

Hoshi wo Mezashite made me smile. I don't know - to me, it seemed like a very inspirational song.

I'm like that.

Welcome, Mardi09. At least you have better manners than me - I just barged in onto this thread. Xd My bad.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I just finished watching the regular version of Taiyou no namida *FAINTS* All the boys are amazing! The beginning is my favorite, it's soo strong.

The video is to die for, being it has Ryo and Tegoshi up front most of the time <333 Kei Chan looks awesome with darker hair, it's finally growing on me. But..... Masuda's outfit is soo out of place from the rest. I think he has the most unique style, it's only good for him but no one else can pull it off.

Dancing in the RAIN! <333

Okie I'm done, welcome new members to the thread. I bragged in here a while ago, and post here and there. No one knows me though, I'm the NEWS FANATIC in hiding.

Guest resa_massu

Dont be a secret NEWS fangirl... (8 it's okay... i just totally barged in here as well.

It's awesome that other fangirls share the same interest in NEWS with me.

did most of you guys get into Kpop first then Jpop or Jpop first then Kpop?

I must say that Taiyou no Namida is a really good song. And the PV was just hot.

It a different look and sound for NEWS which i am totally loving <3

hmm... I was into Jpop (anime) then Kpop (3 years) presently i'm more into Jpop (well now that THSK is doing more jpop then kpop and I began to branch out to other artists)

I'm sort of a new fan.... I'm becoming more interested in NEWS since I distinguishably picked up Tegoshi's voice in weeek. I love his voice....

lol i thought his character was annoying in MBMH though (he was too...goody goody :P)

Archived