Can Nose Shape Naturally Change?

Guest chocomintSTAR

Guest SilentScreamerS

i used to have a pointy nose and now its more flat.

my sister used to have a flat nose but now its more pointy.

yay, we changed noses. :mellow:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PunchNine

To an extent, yes.

My nose used to be really flat throughout childhood to grade 9, I hated it so much and some of my friends used to tease me about my nose. And then the bridge gradually grew taller from grade 10. My nose is still pretty round, but i have a tall nose bridge now, which is a lot more tolerable to me.

So yes, your nose shape can change some what, but don't expect it to be a drastic change.

• 4 months later...
Guest peachearts

I think it could. When I was younger, my nose was really flat but now it's high.

My relatives always go on about how ugly it was & how pretty it is now :)

Guest Uchiha_Hai

well if you google zac efron nose job, you can see that his nose changed. (he really didn't get a nose job i don't think, but if you google that you can see the pictures)

Guest shotamerican

i heard noses are the one of the body parts that constantly grow throughout your life!

after i graduated uni, i went overseas for a while.

pinched my nose a lot for long periods of time for the hell of it, daily.

came back 3 years later and all my aunts could have sworn i had a nose job.

they said my nose looked smaller and pointier.

but i think losing 20 lbs, a change of makeup (i don't do shading or contouring, btw), and a different haircut may have been the real cause. i still feel like my nose is still flat.

but i still pinch it every day.

if it turns out it does nothing, at least i tried.

i figure if the hoppe face roller works (and it does for me), then why not nose pinching?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

personally.... yes!

I THINK SO

common its almost 2010....nose barely bone, it has cartilage and fat too.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much stuff is on the market these days and ppl are learning new techiques and stuff

it isnt a surprise to change your change. I remembr someone posted a thread about facexerise... and the guys

nose change dramatically, there is also nose clippers and highlighters and contour stuff... makeup and facial blah blah

tons of stuff out there, also that calcium injection thingy in ur nose.... forgot what its called

Guest yunnie486

uhh maybe. cause i know that i didn't have a bridge before.

and my mom told me to pinch my nose, i have a bridge now

but i dont really think it was from pinching it. haha

Guest papiroflexia

Well, for guys I heard that their nose and ears never stop growing so yes it can naturally change...?

Not sure if you can go from flat to pointy or vice versa naturally though without doing anything to it.

Guest JJ no Baka

I'm sure that the nose shape can change.

If you look at DBSK's Changmin's nose it changed a lot.

minnosetag.th.png

From round-ish to sharp. This is only a picture from 'Hug' and another from "now".

But during his 'Rising Sun' days his nose was more feminine and pointy and the bridge of the nose was more curvy.

So I'm pretty sure that the shape of the nose can change.

I think it only applies to males because they go through puberty later than women and so their bone structure defines a lot during the puberty stages.

I want my nose to be smaller. <_<

Guest My Sweet September

I'm sure that the nose shape can change.

If you look at DBSK's Changmin's nose it changed a lot.

minnosetag.th.png

From round-ish to sharp. This is only a picture from 'Hug' and another from "now".

But during his 'Rising Sun' days his nose was more feminine and pointy and the bridge of the nose was more curvy.

So I'm pretty sure that the shape of the nose can change.

Yo, no offense, but that's probably PS. Just a minor tweaking, lots of celebs do that, TBH.

Your nose can change marginally, because it's mostly cartilage. Weight loss or weight can affect the way your nose looks. But for most people, it's rather minor.

Guest dainanda123

when i was younger, i used to have the "pointiest"nose...(whatever that means lol) but as a toddler, I slept face side down.This caused me to have a flatter nose. Because of this, my mom always pinched my nose to get a bridge. I ended up not having a flat nose :D. When people look at my younger pictures and now, its totally different. The thing is though, I think it depends on age. Cartilage when young can change. But if you're older, say 20 ish and up, probably not.

All children are born with flatter noses, regardless of race. It grows as the child grows. Asian (among a few other races) noses just has little growth, which is why it looks flat. It has nothing to do with pinching it to make it taller.

But an upturned nose isn't going change to one that isn't.

I think it can!

When I was born, my nose was really flat...but as I grew older, it began to get taller? If that makes any sense :lol: So maybe your nose will change too! :D

Archived