Can Nose Shape Naturally Change?

Guest chocomintSTAR

Guest Swixx

^ .... that was depressing...

I heard that your ears and nose always grow in your life, but your eyes are always generally the same from birth?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocomintSTAR

thanks for the replies guys!!!

hmm.

if your nose gets bigger...

does it mean it gets longer

wider

both

or depending. .___.

LOl. xd

Guest snitch

Until a certain age, yes. I used to have a somewhat flat nose, and my grandma was all worried about how it would have no bridge. After not going back to China for two years, she didn't recognize me because my nose grew a lot taller O_o.

But you stop developing after a certain age.

correction, the nose is one of the body parts that never stops growing.

So no, the nose won't stop growing in a certain age.

Guest h 0 n e y

I think it'll only change when you're younger. As you grow older, your body won't be growing anymore or changing.

Guest elley_max

when i was younger i had a tiny flat nose and my mom used to pull it, so i would get a higher nose bridge. then i used to pull it for years and i still do (idk why, it's just habit now i guess) and i have to say my nose bridge is quite high now (i just don't like my nose tip, it's a little too big but never mind...).

I used to have the exact same nose as my sister and her nose didn't change very much when she grew older (she didn't do the pulling when she was small), but i still think she looks really cute and her nose suits her face very well.

Guest marasshi

I'm sure that the nose shape can change.

If you look at DBSK's Changmin's nose it changed a lot.

minnosetag.th.png

From round-ish to sharp. This is only a picture from 'Hug' and another from "now".

But during his 'Rising Sun' days his nose was more feminine and pointy and the bridge of the nose was more curvy.

So I'm pretty sure that the shape of the nose can change.

He obviously got surgery. You can tell because a nose just can't get pointy like that. It can grow taller, but it just doesn't get as defined like that in such a short time (before Hi Ya Ya --> Rising Sun, his nose was still round IIRC).

Guest zombienarc

I think nose shape can change naturally...but...its only possible when ur still small...like an infant or baby?

I used to have really flat nose when i'm a baby...my mom helps me to pinch my nose every night before i sleep...and my nose is much more higher after i am around 8 or 9...

Guest ja_kk

yea ur nose will get taller/sharper as you grow up or lose weight.

mine's chance from wearing braces tho; it's got a lot taller. :)

Guest Shooting_Star<3

hm.. I don't think that it could change.. but maybe it will someday :) you never know it now

Guest ★-dreAM-☆

i read about people using like nose clips or something to try to get it more sharper and defined.

not sure myself, never tried --

Guest Wend3rrs

I used to have a really flat nose, with no bridge whatsoever. Then I began wearing glasses and that really brought out a taller nose bridge :)

Guest ^.^

my cousins have nice high noses, nothing like their parents, who have flat noses.

when they were smaller though, it was pretty flat.

i hope my nose gets thinner, if that's possible...

mine used to be flat but as i got older it changed

my brother was the same way,

but now his nose is the prettiest nose ever

Guest Chocopie.

I had a flat flat nose when i was a kid. But then my mom taught me if i pinched my nose or something it will like look different lol!

And now it dose looks different o.o.

Much higher and not flat.

Guest CaramelSweetie

i think many people are born with flat noses, and then as they grow up, it grows with them .

babies would look weird with sharp noses arleady

Guest huanl473

i believe it can only change when your bone structure is still growing, so when you are a baby/infant.

my mother told me she use to massage the top of my nose so i have a taller bridge now.

other than that, surgery.

Guest muffingrl

i used to have a really flat nose, but as i got older, it gradually became thinner and i developed a higher bridge.

Guest xlullaby

usually when someone says nose can change shape..it's nothing drastic. like a lot of people here saying theirs got skinnier..cause facial features can develop as you get older... i.e. it won't look as wide/flat when you lose your baby fat or weight....and also comparing to one's nose when they were a BABY and now

but as far as like 'turned up' nose...no, that probably won't change.

Archived