[Variety] Invincible Saturday 천하무적 토요일

Guest fanda4000

Guest janezio

but i cannot see dongho. there were lots of photos of them in the news articles.

Yeah, I miss Dong Ho too - he wasn't in the last episode either!

Here are the ones I like ~ BJY and OJH:

ZIOBJY.jpg

ZIOBJY2.jpg

ZIOMODEL.jpg

And these are hilarious!

IBBModel.jpg

IBBModel2.jpg

Cr: Kitland from Baidu & Soompi chatrooms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These new uniforms are snazzy! I'm really feeling those alternate black ones! It looks like the team name on the front & the numbers on the back just jump out at ya! :D Another plus is those black uniform pants don't look as tight on KHC as the white ones. :P

Easy there HMG, don't twist an ankle in that last pose! :lol:

I hope we get to see the team in action wearing these soon...I believe in the motto "you look good, you'll play good!" ;)

unfortunately it wasn't a match. they had a fashion show to raise money for the stadium fund.

but i cannot see dongho. there were lots of photos of them in the news articles.

here is a blog:

http://www.cyworld.c...cedomna/4906178

and another one

http://blog.naver.co...gNo=10095656328

so, the new jerseys are black, black & white and magenta? but i dunno whether they'll be wearing those in upcoming matches or they're just for this show. the numbers attached to their uniforms were definitely theirs though.

-.- the boy isnt even there~ he made it to his schedule with ukiss though~but just on time~ so they probably had some other more important recording before? maayb concert stuff? or just practice for concert?

and YES i love the black-white ones~ my eyes bled at the sight of OJH -.- god -.- the color of those inner shirts~ and collared baseball uniform? -.- the color is greaet though!~ i am glad who ever dressed them gave the right size of pants to KHC~ i think the pants before this was chosen by KHC himself~he really really likes to wear  tight fitting clothes~ 

haha, I dunno I sorta like the collared shirts & white belt look...they have a retro feel to them & look quite distinctive yet comfortable to play in...that's most important in my book...form must always follow function :P

I'm still cracking up at that last pic posted by JCSF haha...HMG must've been hamming it up pretty good before being carried away by LHJ & TJH...can't wait to see the video footage of this on a future episode. :lol:

xman150 threw me off with the handsome team remark cuz I see KCR wearing that style of uniform too. How's he there instead of OJH? :P

yeah BJY looks hot modeling those unis...does she have a naval piercing? :unsure:

jeez, why do they have patches of tape covering the brand labels? <_<

Bulgogi, it's the first time i hear that motto. 'u look good, u'll play good' I like it so much! right after that, i check myself in the mirror haha!

i like black uniform too, but right now, it's so warm here in malaysia, i;m not interested in black uniform like that. It's autumn in korea, right? so probably black does not give any effect at all. i'm not sure whether i like magenta uniform because of ojh wearing it :P

i think BJY has her navel pierced. i don't want to think she never cleans her navel button :vicx:

^ haha, yeah let's hope BJY practices good hygiene & that isn't belly button lint :lol:

you're right, those black uniforms look like they would be very uncomfortable to wear during a typical hot & humid Korean summer...hopefully, the designer used some breathable synthetic material for those uniforms that would allow the players to remain cool & wick away the sweat...I prolly like those magenta uniforms the least of the 3 styles but I would have to see the players wearing them in game action before I can really judge them.

btw, when IBT played a game with those kids from that school a couple episodes ago, I asked how many players had kids of their own...well looks like we can add KDH to that list too...apparently from this article, he kept the fact he had a 1 yr old daughter hidden from the public or something? Not sure what's the story behind it but just looking at the pics, he has an adorable baby girl & a lovely wife. Belated congrats to KDH! :D

http://news.joins.com/article/014/4522014.html?ctg=15

Guest janezio

Wow, I didn't know KDH is married and has a kid! Thot he's still an eligible bachelor! Lovely wife and daugther!

I don't like the collar on the black uniform either. Btw, does KDH in this looks like he works for FEDEX or UPS??

ZIOIBBKHC.jpg

Jane, i didn't notice that u changed your chuno banner! ok, this one is taken during the make-up session before the IB fashion show, not all members though.

< KBS 천하무적 야구단 꿈의구장 건립 기금마련 유니폼 패션쇼 현장실습 >

2010년 10월 12일 동대문 서울패션센터에서 열린

KBS 프로그램 '천하무적 야구단 - 꿈의구장 건립 기금마련 유니폼 패션쇼'에

서울 메이크업포에버 아카데미 학생들이 메이크업 스텝으로 참여하였습니다.

google translation

KBS Invincible Baseball Field of Dreams building fund uniform fashion fieldwork> October 12, 2010 Dongdaemun Seoul Fashion Center at KBS program 'Invincible Baseball - Field of Dreams building fund uniform fashion show at Seoul Makeup Forever Academy students make up Step was involved in

15.jpg

http://club.cyworld.com/ClubV1/Home.cy/51350938

^ haha, those players look like such divas with a team of stylists working on their hair...I recognize OJH & bubble in the bottom pics but who are those 2 in the top row? :unsure:

WHAT??? FAMILY? i mean,if he hides family is OK,but a daughter as well? the baby is so freakin cute wub.gif and just look how small is her feet XD KYAAAA~~ ah now he is in the family man line along with TJH,KCR~ wait is that the only ppl that have been married in the team? blink.gif

The only other person on the team that I know for sure that was married w/ kids was LCJ cuz he was featured on that "Screening Humanity" parody but of course, he doesn't count since he's no longer with the team & I wouldn't be surprised if another ex-IBT player divulges he has a "love" child from a previous r/s hehe...I'm sure you can guess who I'm talking about. :vicx:

Wow, I didn't know KDH is married and has a kid! Thot he's still an eligible bachelor! Lovely wife and daugther!

I don't like the collar on the black uniform either. Btw, does KDH in this looks like he works for FEDEX or UPS??

ZIOIBBKHC.jpg

yeah, that would be FEDEX cuz UPS delivery employees wear those ugly bland brown uniforms. ;)

I guess I'm alone in liking the collars on the black uniforms. :mellow:

thank you minah XD i am trying to recover the news i found about OJH going on a singing stage but my search failed so bad -.- damn~ theres even a picture of him on a stage with a band/orchestra or something~ he is nervous on his first singing stage~ god i was in such a hurry at the time that i totally forgot about it~ now,i cant find it -.- 

^ haha, those players look like such divas with a team of stylists working on their hair...I recognize OJH & bubble in the bottom pics but who are those 2 in the top row?  :unsure:

the upper right is KCR~ but the one on the left,i dunno~ 

The only other person on the team that I know for sure that was married w/ kids was LCJ cuz he was featured on that "Screening Humanity" parody but of course, he doesn't count since he's no longer with the team & I wouldn't be surprised if another ex-IBT player divulges he has a "love" child from a previous r/s hehe...I'm sure you can guess who I'm talking about. :vicx:

lol theres only ONE other ex IBT player~ LOL~ and talking about ex-s~KIMC!~ he is married too~ wow so many unmarried man in this team~ BJY just need to pick one~ PICK HMG!!!~ HMG HMG!~

I guess I'm alone in liking the collars on the black uniforms.  

i guess? i dunno,it seems off~ i love the colors though <3 

i thought both upper pics were of a same person, KCR without his glasses. it was kinda funny because in the 2nd upper pic, i thought the stylists were doing his hair, but he was with his cap on :rolleyes:

laydeeB, i know which news u meant, it was posted in OJH's thread:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010101210265400711&type=1&outlink=1

google translation: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php%3Fno%3D2010101210265400711%26type%3D2&ei=M--zTKqdGoGKvgOS7b38CQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25EC%2583%259D%25EC%2595%25A0%2B%25EC%25B2%25AB%2B%2527%25EA%25B0%2580%25EC%259A%2594%25EB%25AC%25B4%25EB%258C%2580%2527%2B%25EC%2598%25A4%25EC%25A7%2580%25ED%2598%25B8%2B%2522%25EB%2596%25A8%25EB%25A6%25AC%25EB%2584%25A4%25EC%259A%2594,%2B%25ED%2595%2598%25ED%2595%2598%2522%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DbxX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26prmd%3Div

yes, it is now kinda hard to find the news because recently, if u try to find his news, there'll be a lot about his venture in kimchi business, namja kimchi.

Coach Phil is making a big news too. His book was a bestseller, i think... i cannot understand google translation, but i guess there'll be a reprint or 2nd edition of his book?

http://news.nate.com/view/20101015n12308

google trns: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php%3Fno%3D2010101508115312314%26type%3D2&ei=_Qi4TLqyDIeevgPk8-y6DQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CB0Q7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2527%25EC%25B2%259C%25EB%25AC%25B4%2527%2B%25EC%259D%25B4%25EA%25B2%25BD%25ED%2595%2584%2B%25EC%2595%25BC%25EA%25B5%25AC%2B%25EC%259E%2585%25EB%25AC%25B8%25EC%2584%259C%2B1%25EC%2587%2584%2B%25EB%25A7%25A4%25EC%25A7%2584%2B%25EC%259D%25B8%25EA%25B8%25B0%25E2%2586%2591..2%25EC%2587%2584%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DeX0%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26prmd%3Divn

^ wow, I didn't realize OJH was going to have a full orchestra backing him up :o ...the other time he sang live was during that Awards show in '09, he was basically doing a parody of Norazo & no one took that perf seriously but this one looks like a big deal...I'd be nervous too :sweatingbullets:

haha, I cool name for a kimchi business..."namja" kimchi...the 'real' man's preferred kimchi :lol:

good luck to Coach Pil on his book too ;)

lol theres only ONE other ex IBT player~ LOL~ and talking about ex-s~KIMC!~ he is married too~ wow so many unmarried man in this team~ BJY just need to pick one~ PICK HMG!!!~ HMG HMG!~

haha, makes it easy to figure who I'm talking about huh? :lol: seriously, how great would that be if BJY ends up marrying HMG in real life! it's a match made in heaven I tell ya. :w00t:

thx semi-fly for the torrent ;)

yeah I'm not sure why Dongho didn't model & was a coordinator instead? he wasn't there at the end during the photoshoot either? It was funny when TJH mentioned they should react to KDH's sister showing up & KDH didn't look to pleased about it. :lol:

30138uq.jpg

I was hoping Eunji would show up during the fashion show but at least a couple of the support squad gals made it...JB looked really cute but dayum, NS Yoonji was looking FINE! :wub:

k0pkl3.jpg

2425x6q.jpg

I was a little surprised when the designers were choosing their teams & TJH got selected as a #1 choice?! :huh: He must've really impressed during his audition with his sunglasses strut & 360 degree spins haha...how is KHC chosen before Mario? :blink:

Felt kinda bad that HMG & LHB were the last picks & the designers even had to play 'kai bai bow' to decide who'll get them. :lol:

24wvtl4.jpg

I heard HMG say when he was walking the runway that people were laughing in the crowd...I felt bad for him cuz he was seriously trying to model & not be funny but guess his 'gag man' rep precedes him. :lol:

Now this is funny! :lol:

1zfu8f4.jpg

The funniest audition goes to LHN & Mario for dressing up as mendicant Buddhist monks...that was hilarious! :lol:

w98hew.jpg

What's the deal with the band aids on KDH's chest? Is that a KBS thing to cover up his nipples or a fashion statement? :unsure:

im84lj.jpg

Quoting X-man 'long time no post'...hehehe...

It really breaking my heart and sooooo surprised that KDH has kid [pretty daughter & beautiful wife]! Well, at least I still had 'Bubble'KJ and maknae Dong-ho <3<3<3 on my love-radar.

off...downloading epi 75

ah i am so pissed that dongho didnt get to model -.- i think its bcoz of his schedule?he was too busy with his comeback? or he gave way for BJY? he would've looked good in the uniform -.- whateva the reason is,PD i wanna kill you~ -.- *stab* will comment on more later XD just dropping off for now to express my hate towards the PD~ loving the black team's perf,doesnt like the design~ and surprisingly,the purple/magenta looks good on every other person for me EXCEPT OJH -.-;; mayb bcoz he is the only one who didnt wear the white socks and he pulled the inner magenta thing too far out? but the rest looked good~ 

Archived