[Variety] Invincible Saturday 천하무적 토요일

Guest fanda4000

Quoting X-man 'long time no post'...hehehe...

It really breaking my heart and sooooo surprised that KDH has kid [pretty daughter & beautiful wife]! Well, at least I still had 'Bubble'KJ and maknae Dong-ho <3<3<3 on my love-radar.

off...downloading epi 75

hi ya Euntak...glad to see you're still posting here. :D

you're not the only one, I'm sure the recent revelation that KDH is a father/husband has surprised everyone & broken quite a few hearts on here :phew:

ah i am so pissed that dongho didnt get to model -.- i think its bcoz of his schedule?he was too busy with his comeback? or he gave way for BJY? he would've looked good in the uniform -.- whateva the reason is,PD i wanna kill you~ -.- *stab* will comment on more later XD just dropping off for now to express my hate towards the PD~ loving the black team's perf,doesnt like the design~ and surprisingly,the purple/magenta looks good on every other person for me EXCEPT OJH -.-;; mayb bcoz he is the only one who didnt wear the white socks and he pulled the inner magenta thing too far out? but the rest looked good~ 

well, if Dongho did give way to BJY then I have to say that wasn't a bad thing at all from my perspective :P

I also thought that designer, Kang Dong Jun's team did the best job on the runaway too...the other teams' were prolly more professional in terms of their stage modeling but for pure entertainment value, KDJ's team can't be beat. ;)

IMHO, Kang Dong Jun's uniforms are the best of the bunch...they're the most visually distinctive with the collars & shoulder lapels or whatever you call them & have a military type feel to them that I like.

301gikp.jpg

btw, is IBT going to wear all 3 of these during games or are they going to select one design to be the "official" new uniform for IBT? :unsure:

I knew OJH & KSS were the most experienced with this whole runway modeling thing as they were giving out advice to the others but I didn't know that TJH also debuted as a model back in the day...LHJ brought it up & he also mentioned some actress, Shin Hee-kyung (that I'm not familiar with) too? Did TJH model with her with something? :huh:

Poor LHN forgot to wear his trademark single eye patch during the fashion show but at least he remembered to put it on for the pictorial. :lol:

In the previews, YHE mentioned another "special" match against some Wish Stars team...so is another game that's not going to count towards their 10/20 mission? :unsure:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laydeeB haha! i was also quite disappointed that dongho could not make it, but after all the pics in the news about the members doing the catwalks, and not seeing dongho, it was actually a pleasant surprise seeing he was actually there and doing his part no matter how busy he was at that time.

bulgogi, i thought the uniforms are for sale.. :unsure: because they need money, so aren't they supposed to sell the uniforms? if they sell the uniforms that were already worn by the IB and its supporter members as memorabillia that will be good too hehe..

I thought LHN was going to do something on stage like he did during rehersal, but i guess couldn't do it during the real thing. but it was quite funny when KSS who was an experienced model actually went backstage when he was not supposed to yet hehe :lol: OJH was a pro. but like i predicted HMG would steal the show, thanks to his team mates, TJH and LHJ, they created a drama that made it very interesting. i like the dramas that the black team did.

aahh.. more news about the ratings of around 5.8%..

KBSW, please please sub the show..

u can see how dilligent they were practicing Miss A's dance. i can;t wait to see the shinee's part. especially LHJ's singing practice :sweatingbullets:

hi ya Euntak...glad to see you're still posting here.

you're not the only one, I'm sure the recent revelation that KDH is a father/husband has surprised everyone & broken quite a few hearts on here

Hi there too Bulgogi :lol: hehehe..I just missed you guys for this several month, so I just pop-in here.

I'm still shorting my feelings for him...eiss! But again, I'm glad that he reveals it because that means he really want to be a good father figure for his cute daughter and a real man for his wife.

I also thought that designer, Kang Dong Jun's team did the best job on the runaway too...the other teams' were prolly more professional in terms of their stage modeling but for pure entertainment value, KDJ's team can't be beat.

IMHO, Kang Dong Jun's uniforms are the best of the bunch...they're the most visually distinctive with the collars & shoulder lapels or whatever you call them & have a military type feel to them that I like.

Agree...I like the color and the design,since idk UPS service uniform looks like? I thought it's a mash-up jersey & police uniform [minus police hat]...hehehe. SZO design and that Ahn designer really ruin my eyes, I don't know but seing OJH & team with that color, and the one BJY & team wear too...simply odd to me. If they gonna sell it I prolly buy KDJ design...

ah i am so pissed that dongho didnt get to model -.- i think its bcoz of his schedule?he was too busy with his comeback? or he gave way for BJY? he would've looked good in the uniform -.- whateva the reason is,PD i wanna kill you~ -.- *stab* will comment on more later XD just dropping off for now to express my hate towards the PD~ loving the black team's perf,doesnt like the design~ and surprisingly,the purple/magenta looks good on every other person for me EXCEPT OJH -.-;; mayb bcoz he is the only one who didnt wear the white socks and he pulled the inner magenta thing too far out? but the rest looked good~

Dong-ho can't do the fashion show because his busy schedules, that's why they put BJY on the team...poor him, at the beginning when he does Miss A dance routine, he says about U-Kiss comeback, he can't concentrate more and he feel sorry for that.

I knew OJH & KSS were the most experienced with this whole runway modeling thing as they were giving out advice to the others but I didn't know that TJH also debuted as a model back in the day...LHJ brought it up & he also mentioned some actress, Shin Hee-kyung (that I'm not familiar with) too? Did TJH model with her with something?

I'm surprised either...if not mistaken one of the judges confirm TJH as a model and his spin is his trademark back then [if not misheard]. When IHJ confirms it that TJH is a model sunbae, I laugh when the caption highlight HMG question "that isn't a joke right, with that height?"

overall they trying so hard doing 'ends-meet' to raise money. I'm exited about the 2nd special match. I hope they gonna win this time, idk...but it's look like when they went up against semi-pro players the jinx started,like last one...they got the upper hand at the couple first inning but scored 11-15 [Wanju] in the end, or it will be the opposite when they doesn't do well in the beginning but miracle does happen even the score still lacking or catching up.Like B's saying...the team has change A LOT more better than previously, so I hope they keep their 'jinshim' or sincerity in any games they took because they're not WBC [Woori dongnae Babodeul Cheonmu]anymore :phew:

laydeeB haha! i was also quite disappointed that dongho could not make it, but after all the pics in the news about the members doing the catwalks, and not seeing dongho, it was actually a pleasant surprise seeing he was actually there and doing his part no matter how busy he was at that time.

bulgogi, i thought the uniforms are for sale.. :unsure: because they need money, so aren't they supposed to sell the uniforms? if they sell the uniforms that were already worn by the IB and its supporter members as memorabillia that will be good too hehe..

I thought LHN was going to do something on stage like he did during rehersal, but i guess couldn't do it during the real thing. but it was quite funny when KSS who was an experienced model actually went backstage when he was not supposed to yet hehe :lol: OJH was a pro. but like i predicted HMG would steal the show, thanks to his team mates, TJH and LHJ, they created a drama that made it very interesting. i like the dramas that the black team did.

aahh.. more news about the ratings of around 5.8%..

KBSW, please please sub the show..

u can see how dilligent they were practicing Miss A's dance. i can;t wait to see the shinee's part. especially LHJ's singing practice :sweatingbullets:

KSS really messed up huh? I didn't notice at first, but it start getting strange when his team still stand there on the stage while he goes in. Hahaha...BJY reaction is funny when she want to hit him back stage. It looks like Dong-ho worried that LHN would do his epic move so he holds him so tight before he walks on. But thumbs up for LNH dropping his epic ,because even thou this is a part of their programs...those guys isn't at the same field with them. They got their own reputation on fashion industries so all of them should a little bit behave :sweatingbullets:...

Me too, me too...I want to see them practicing shinee's part :w00t:

oh I see...I didn't know they're going to be available for sale to the public...that's pretty cool then. yeah, that's a good idea...IBT should hold a celebrity auction & sell game worn uniforms signed by the players as well as autographed gloves & bats to the highest bidders & raise even more money for the stadium that way.

Hi there too Bulgogi :lol: hehehe..I just missed you guys for this several month, so I just pop-in here.

I'm still shorting my feelings for him...eiss! But again, I'm glad that he reveals it because that means he really want to be a good father figure for his cute daughter and a real man for his wife.

Nice new avie btw! :D

yeah his wife prolly told him to reveal the news cuz she was tired of women hitting on him thinking he was still single. JK! :P

Agree...I like the color and the design,since idk UPS service uniform looks like? I thought it's a mash-up jersey & police uniform [minus police hat]...hehehe. SZO design and that Ahn designer really ruin my eyes, I don't know but seing OJH & team with that color, and the one BJY & team wear too...simply odd to me. If they gonna sell it I prolly buy KDJ design...

yup, that's a good description cuz it does remind me of a police uniform haha...I would also like to buy the KDH designed baseball jersey with my name written in hangul on the back & my favorite #. It would be awesome if these new uniforms will be available for purchase thru the internet & if they'll ship to foreign customers cuz I really want one! :D

I'm surprised either...if not mistaken one of the judges confirm TJH as a model and his spin is his trademark back then [if not misheard]. When IHJ confirms it that TJH is a model sunbae, I laugh when the caption highlight HMG question "that isn't a joke right, with that height?"

haha, I heard that too. Isn't TJH only 174cm? That's kinda on the short side for a model. Wonder what type of modeling he did? I hope someone can dig up some old modeling photos of him haha

overall they trying so hard doing 'ends-meet' to raise money. I'm exited about the 2nd special match. I hope they gonna win this time, idk...but it's look like when they went up against semi-pro players the jinx started,like last one...they got the upper hand at the couple first inning but scored 11-15 [Wanju] in the end, or it will be the opposite when they doesn't do well in the beginning but miracle does happen even the score still lacking or catching up.Like B's saying...the team has change A LOT more better than previously, so I hope they keep their 'jinshim' or sincerity in any games they took because they're not WBC [Woori dongnae Babodeul Cheonmu]anymore :phew:

I hope so too...this Wish Stars team looks pretty good from the previews & looks like the team was getting some special training & instruction...so IBT better be ready for this game.

KSS really messed up huh? I didn't notice at first, but it start getting strange when his team still stand there on the stage while he goes in. Hahaha...BJY reaction is funny when she want to hit him back stage. It looks like Dong-ho worried that LHN would do his epic move so he holds him so tight before he walks on. But thumbs up for LNH dropping his epic ,because even thou this is a part of their programs...those guys isn't at the same field with them. They got their own reputation on fashion industries so all of them should a little bit behave :sweatingbullets:...

yeah, LHN did a little hop skip move but didn't do the crazy moves haha...smart decision cuz he might've fell on his butt or fell off the stage trying to be funny. :lol:

I noticed BJY hitting Jobin backstage when OJH & KSS were giving their final instructions before the start. It seemed funny haha...wonder what he said to make her smack him? He sounded like he was shy to take off his clothes in front of those women wardrobe coordis. :lol:

somebody mentioned before that dongho had baseball schedules on tuesdays. so, perhaps they'll play against the Wish Stars team tomorrow! like bulgogi, i also wonder whether 'special' match means that their win/lose won't count in the 10/20 mission. i really hope they'll win.

in this blog, we can see that there's something like an interview withe the journalists after the fashion show, but we didn't see it in last episode.

http://blog.naver.com/hami3535?Redirect=Log&logNo=80117251234

but there are many pics though. i like seeing pictures :D

... bulgogi, u asked about TJH being a model, so this one is for u hehe

http://news.nate.com/view/20101012n22884

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm%3Flinkid%3D492%26articleid%3D2010101218324636798%26newssetid%3D5&ei=izG8TIagOoHUvQPN-vXDDQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25ED%2583%2581%25EC%259E%25AC%25ED%259B%2588,%2B20%25EB%2585%2584%2B%25EB%25A7%258C%25EC%259D%2598%2B%25EB%259F%25B0%25EC%259B%25A8%25EC%259D%25B4%253F%2B%25EC%2588%2598%25EC%2598%2581%25EB%25B3%25B5%2B%25EB%25AA%25A8%25EB%258D%25B8%2B%25EA%25B2%25BD%25EB%25A0%25A5%2B%25E2%2580%2598%25ED%2599%2594%25EC%25A0%259C%25E2%2580%2599%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DMR9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26prmd%3Div

somebody mentioned before that dongho had baseball schedules on tuesdays. so, perhaps they'll play against the Wish Stars team tomorrow! like bulgogi, i also wonder whether 'special' match means that their win/lose won't count in the 10/20 mission. i really hope they'll win.

in this blog, we can see that there's something like an interview withe the journalists after the fashion show, but we didn't see it in last episode.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm%3Flinkid%3D492%26articleid%3D2010101218324636798%26newssetid%3D5&ei=izG8TIagOoHUvQPN-vXDDQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25ED%2583%2581%25EC%259E%25AC%25ED%259B%2588,%2B20%25EB%2585%2584%2B%25EB%25A7%258C%25EC%259D%2598%2B%25EB%259F%25B0%25EC%259B%25A8%25EC%259D%25B4%253F%2B%25EC%2588%2598%25EC%2598%2581%25EB%25B3%25B5%2B%25EB%25AA%25A8%25EB%258D%25B8%2B%25EA%25B2%25BD%25EB%25A0%25A5%2B%25E2%2580%2598%25ED%2599%2594%25EC%25A0%259C%25E2%2580%2599%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DMR9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26prmd%3Div

thanks for the news minah...

so I guess he's debuted as a swimsuit model first then become a singer, hehehe...nice carrier.

If the game with Wanju isn't consider as real match and do not count to their win/lose, prolly this one is too. Really...I can't wait for the game-- felt giddy because even they made errors with Wanju's team, but they giving their best defense. Did you see KCR eyes :crazy: ? He so wants to do his best.

Nice new avie btw!

yeah his wife prolly told him to reveal the news cuz she was tired of women hitting on him thinking he was still single. JK!

Hehehe, thanks...the avie makes me think that I've been IBT's fan for a year now, I never-ever stick to a program/show that long! But did she knows that me and prolly his another fan-girls out there had a heart attack by hearing/read this news :tears: ?

I hope so too...this Wish Stars team looks pretty good from the previews & looks like the team was getting some special training & instruction...so IBT better be ready for this game.

They should be...whatever the result is ;)

would i be a bad fan if i say i am looking forward to see shinee on the show but not them dancing to shinee?well probably jobin but not the rest? i get the feeling i might be cringing in my seats probably half closing my eyes watching them sing XD haha~ well at least they would wear guy clothes although if they stay true to the concept,we might have to see LHJ &LHB in leather,something i rather not see actually~ 

i am afraid what i might do once i see KHC in miss A's outfit~ *dies*

yup, that's a good description cuz it does remind me of a police uniform haha...I would also like to buy the KDH designed baseball jersey with my name written in hangul on the back & my favorite #. It would be awesome if these new uniforms will be available for purchase thru the internet & if they'll ship to foreign customers cuz I really want one!  :D

ah i want the purple one PLUS the white/purple stripe socks,with dongho's name n number behind its back~ i wonder if we ask the PD to sell the uniform to the overseas fans,would he sell it to us? 

haha, I heard that too. Isn't TJH only 174cm? That's kinda on the short side for a model. Wonder what type of modeling he did? I hope someone can dig up some old modeling photos of him haha

according to his profile he is 179cm~ i believe the profile though bcoz he doesnt look like 174 to me~ and the thing he say about the girl(which by now i have forgotten her name) i think she is a famous model/actress and he said he debuted before her,so he is practically their sunbaes in the modelling world~

I noticed BJY hitting Jobin backstage when OJH & KSS were giving their final instructions before the start. It seemed funny haha...wonder what he said to make her smack him? He sounded like he was shy to take off his clothes in front of those women wardrobe coordis

lol u got it right~he said all d helper is female XD so its hard

yes they have a game today or so say their tweets~ n seriously i dont know why didnt i have this before but this is BJY's twitter~

http://twitter.com/#!/jiyoungbaek

Hehehe, thanks...the avie makes me think that I've been IBT's fan for a year now, I never-ever stick to a program/show that long! But did she knows that me and prolly his another fan-girls out there had a heart attack by hearing/read this news :tears: ?

lol yeah i think thats the intention~ XD break those womens heart b4 they hurt her XD so many ppl r ready to pounce on KDH haha~ this gives ppl reason to hesitate

thx for the links minah!

wow! so TJH worked as a swimsuit model back when he was 22 yrs old eh? I wish someone on IBT can find an old pic lying around of TJH the "swimsuit model" & have it blown up and post copies all over the KBS studios. :lol:

thanks for the news minah...

so I guess he's debuted as a swimsuit model first then become a singer, hehehe...nice carrier.

If the game with Wanju isn't consider as real match and do not count to their win/lose, prolly this one is too. Really...I can't wait for the game-- felt giddy because even they made errors with Wanju's team, but they giving their best defense. Did you see KCR eyes :crazy: ? He so wants to do his best.

They should be...whatever the result is ;)

me too! I haven't stuck with a variety show since Introducing a Star's Friend got axed & I'm really glad I found this one. All thanks to a certain poster who alerted me that HJY was on this show & that I should check it out.

yeah, this game prolly won't count but I want to see them in action again & I hope the team wears one of these 'new' uniforms when they play that Wish Stars team next.

would i be a bad fan if i say i am looking forward to see shinee on the show but not them dancing to shinee?well probably jobin but not the rest? i get the feeling i might be cringing in my seats probably half closing my eyes watching them sing XD haha~ well at least they would wear guy clothes although if they stay true to the concept,we might have to see LHJ &LHB in leather,something i rather not see actually~ 

i am afraid what i might do once i see KHC in miss A's outfit~ *dies*

that is scary!...Just the thought of those ajussis in Miss A's outfits shaking & thrusting might be too much for me to handle as well. :sweatingbullets:

ah i want the purple one PLUS the white/purple stripe socks,with dongho's name n number behind its back~ i wonder if we ask the PD to sell the uniform to the overseas fans,would he sell it to us? 

the PD should have a special...buy 5 or more & get a discount haha

according to his profile he is 179cm~ i believe the profile though bcoz he doesnt look like 174 to me~ and the thing he say about the girl(which by now i have forgotten her name) i think she is a famous model/actress and he said he debuted before her,so he is practically their sunbaes in the modelling world~

oops, sorry TJH for shortchanging you those 5 cm...not sure where I got that 174 figure from? :wacko: yeah, out of the entire group representing Kang Dong Jun's design, TJH was definitely the tallest outta the bunch. Isn't that actress/model, Shin Hee-kyung or did I read the hangul wrong? :unsure:

yes they have a game today or so say their tweets~ n seriously i dont know why didnt i have this before but this is BJY's twitter~

http://twitter.com/#!/jiyoungbaek

yup, someone posted this awhile back but forgot who it was? blush.gif

Good luck to NS Yoonji on her second album. B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQoRqPrx7t4

wow! so TJH worked as a swimsuit model back when he was 22 yrs old eh? I wish someone on IBT can find an old pic lying around of TJH the "swimsuit model" & have it blown up and post copies all over the KBS studios. :lol:

oh no haha!! please don't. to think again, old swimsuits might not be like today's swimsuits.. i wonder what kind of swimsuits did they wear back then.. 20 yrs ago :D

so, they had a game yesterday, nothing much yet in the blogs or pics, maybe something about the result was revealed but i don't see any numbers yet.

http://blog.naver.com/princess0910?Redirect=Log&logNo=80117334849

and that site has other links below the site, so anbody who is interested can surf by clicking the links in that site. lots of pics.

^

LOL OK~ the fan caught mario knee-kicking dongho's butt~ she's angry and was like "if u think he is cute,than just say it,dont do that" haha <3 

and there is a LONG account on her impression of all the ppl~ i read and understood a few~ will give u highlights later but she said he thought dongho wasnt coming since its school day,but he came anyway~when he came,he went and bowed 90° to all the staffs and players~ then he is good at fanservice~ even posed when the fans called <3 

HMG too~ he is problem on field but very hardworking~ practices,does fanservice,even signed a ball for a kid~

will get to others later~ i am very biased as u can see~ and well i have to go out like NOW~ XD haha

^ alright, Dongho! way to ditch school to show up for the game! He knows his priorities haha

oh no haha!! please don't. to think again, old swimsuits might not be like today's swimsuits.. i wonder what kind of swimsuits did they wear back then.. 20 yrs ago :D

so, they had a game yesterday, nothing much yet in the blogs or pics, maybe something about the result was revealed but i don't see any numbers yet.

http://blog.naver.com/princess0910?Redirect=Log&logNo=80117334849

and that site has other links below the site, so anbody who is interested can surf by clicking the links in that site. lots of pics.

thx for the update ;)

too bad they are still wearing their old uniforms tho' -_- ...now that I've seen those new ones, these purple ones look really dated & plain. :P

yeah, the thought of TJH modeling in early 80s swimsuits gives me shudders...I keep imagining a tight pair of speedos :ph34r:

NS Yoonji looks hot in her new MV teaser :wub: ...maybe xman150 was on to something? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlAcxHHKOOs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvqUrnzbtXo&feature=player_embedded#!

OK i am totally in spazzing mode~ i just sent a tweet to BJY and asked her to say hi to her international fans and then guess what?

ScreenShot008-5.jpg

she is just so nice <3 and look at her english~ maybe i should ask her about the uniform~ OMG OMG OMG <3 ah BJY <3 this totally proves that she reads her tweets~ god BJY <3 my love  for you just increased 100x <3 too cool~ back to spazz and hopefully i will decend to earth HAHA~ *flying*

that is great! i think she has a good command of english, compared to other IB team members hehe I remember she corrected KSS's pronounciation and that was quite funny!

we have a lot of pics of the 19th oct match, and i enjoy seeing all those.

http://62405.tistory.com/192

http://62405.tistory.com/190

and there are other links below that we can navigate so we can see more and more pics.

^ yeah, I vaguely remember that...what did KSS say that had everyone laughing & made BJY correct him? something about 'voice record' right? :unsure:

phew, you weren't kidding! that fan blogger took a ton of pics...like 10 of each player & around 50 of just Dongho alone haha...ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but there are a lot of dongho pics :phew:

I didn't see a shot of scoreboard tho'...so guess she didn't give away any spoilers but some of the players had crestfallen expressions when they were shaking the hands of the Wish Stars team at the end of the game but of course, you can't definitively tell the outcome of the game from that alone. :lol:

of all those pics on that blog, of course I have to post these! :P NS Yoonji FTW! :D

img2722f.jpg

img2729ri.jpg

credit as tagged

^

yeah its going to prepare them for the rest 10 games left~ 

minah <3 thank you so much~ the blogger loved mario + dongho~ i laughed so hard at the sentence "is dongho so pretty that the picture all come out good?" haha and "he looked so small with all the big hyungs beside him" HAHA~ and tak jae hoon and dongho apparently tried to catch the sound of an airplane flying by with that big mic~ LOL~ and apparently dongho is seen a lot beside TJH~ (i am not liking the fact that a LOT of my biases follow TJH,dongho,kikwang~) 

^ yeah, I vaguely remember that...what did KSS say that had everyone laughing & made BJY correct him? something about 'voice record' right?  :unsure:

phew, you weren't kidding! that fan blogger took a ton of pics...like 10 of each player & around 50 of just Dongho alone haha...ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but there are a lot of dongho pics  :phew:

I didn't see a shot of scoreboard tho'...so guess she didn't give away any spoilers but  some of the players had crestfallen expressions when they were shaking the hands of the Wish Stars team at the end of the game but of course, you can't definitively tell the outcome of the game from that alone.  :lol:

of all those pics on that blog, of course I have to post these!  :P  NS Yoonji FTW!  :D

credit as tagged

XD dongho is that pwetty i tell you HAHA~ ok back to not fangirling~ yes KSS fail in using english phrases was also brought up by HJ in win win on their first epi together~ he said "best dresser" instead of MVP HAHA~ <3 

ah NS yoonji~ i love the song but hate hate the clothes~ -.- ugh hopefully she will wear better clothes today~

btw nine muses's song is good too~ haha i feel bad for the girl though~she only have one line~ -.-;; owh well mayb thats enuff for you gogi? haha~

and leehyuk? or wat is the name of the other half of norazo <3 i totally love that jobin is at the back there playing violin~ haha~ now thats what u call support~ 

^NICEEEE! haha. i hope that isn't the case for the next game. but since they are "special" games i guess it is okay in the long run.

YES she is! :wub:

These 'special' games are ok & I understand the whole preparation thing but I kinda want them to start playing some meaningful games towards their 10/20 goal. It's more entertaining & nerve wracking knowing something is on the line for them. ;)

^

yeah its going to prepare them for the rest 10 games left~ 

minah <3 thank you so much~ the blogger loved mario + dongho~ i laughed so hard at the sentence "is dongho so pretty that the picture all come out good?" haha and "he looked so small with all the big hyungs beside him" HAHA~ and tak jae hoon and dongho apparently tried to catch the sound of an airplane flying by with that big mic~ LOL~ and apparently dongho is seen a lot beside TJH~ (i am not liking the fact that a LOT of my biases follow TJH,dongho,kikwang~)

yeah I saw those pics of Dongho being close with TJH & I was wondering what's that about? :huh: Are they new bff's now? :lol:

XD dongho is that pwetty i tell you HAHA~ ok back to not fangirling~ yes KSS fail in using english phrases was also brought up by HJ in win win on their first epi together~ he said "best dresser" instead of MVP HAHA~ <3 

oh man, speaking of fail English...that reminds of when Hong Jin Young said that MVP stood for "multi, VIP, Pornos" on last week's Bouquet...I kid you not! :lol:

ah NS yoonji~ i love the song but hate hate the clothes~ -.- ugh hopefully she will wear better clothes today~

btw nine muses's song is good too~ haha i feel bad for the girl though~she only have one line~ -.-;; owh well mayb thats enuff for you gogi? haha~

yeah that 9 muses "ladies" song is pretty catchy & 10X better than that crap song they debuted with Is it just me or does it look like they ripped off that one dance move from AS's "bang"? :phew:

as much as I like Eunji...eh, don't think singing is one her strong suits & one line is enuff. :P

and leehyuk? or wat is the name of the other half of norazo <3 i totally love that jobin is at the back there playing violin~ haha~ now thats what u call support~ 

I'm telling ya Lee hyuk looks like he can play some baseball...I can tell just by the way he handles his guitar...just replace it with a bat. :lol: Does Jobin really know how to play violin or did he learn just for that song? Who the heck is that female rapper? a newbie? :huh:

yeah I saw those pics of Dongho being close with TJH & I was wondering what's that about?  :huh: Are they new bff's now?  :lol:

LOL i guess if you are not playing,sticking to TJH or HMG would be the best way to get your face in the camera? ahahha~ maybe they r now? haha~ now that the others r at the field~ XD haha~

oh man, speaking of fail English...that reminds of when Hong Jin Young said that MVP stood for "multi, VIP, Pornos" on last week's Bouquet...I kid you not!  :lol:

LOL OMG yes i did watch the show~ i wanted to slap the girl who confidently says she frm canada(who is i think one of the nine muses girl) and got it wrong~ i forgot what she said though~ -.- even the MCs wanted to slap her  XD hahahaha~ 

yeah that 9 muses "ladies" song is pretty catchy & 10X better than that crap song they debuted with Is it just me or does it look like they ripped off that one dance move from AS's "bang"?  :phew:

LOL really? i dont think i like AS that much~i dont even remember~ XD and yes i agree~it is pretty catch and DEEFINITELY better than their crappy debut song -.- ew~ 

as much as I like Eunji...eh, don't think singing is one her strong suits & one line is enuff. :P

LOL-ing forever at this line HAHA~ and she is on SGB  today XD do watch~ hehe~ and OMG wang suk hyun is the new kid MC for SGB and haha he totally show his bias at dongho <3 its so cute~ haha~ <3 (this technically is not out of topic since WSK was part of this show too)

I'm telling ya Lee hyuk looks like he can play some baseball...I can tell just by the way he handles his guitar...just replace it with a bat.  :lol: Does Jobin really know how to play violin or did he learn just for that song? Who the heck is that female rapper? a newbie?

haha i dont think he "plays" just synchronizing? haha~ XD and yes i dont even know who the heck is the female rapper~ mayb famous underground?

Archived