Guest fanda4000

Guest fanda4000

[KBS]

INVINCIBLE SATURDAY (천하무적 토요일)

STATION: KBS2

TIME & DAY: 18:30 on Saturday

OFFICIAL SITE" Here (Credit: tiki_sg)

SYNOPSIS Invincible Saturday

Invincible Baseball Team - No generic synopsis for this segment is available currently. The segment stars: Lim Chang Jung, Kim Chang Ryul, and Lee Hanul with guests Han Min Gwan (Gagman), Brian (singer Fly To The Sky), Kim Joon (singer/actor T-Max/Boys over Flowers), and Mario (singer) (Credit: xman150)

20a9d3s.gif

Current Invincible Team Roster (credit: bulgogi88)

2eq9ute.jpg

ADDITIONAL DOWNLOAD LINKS

Aigo-media.net

OLD SEGMENT INFORMATION

cast08.jpgcast09.jpg

I Have An Uncle - The program will show Lee Hwi Jae and Wang Seok Hyun living together for 100 days and the trials and tribulations Hwi Jae goes through in his transformation from a somewhat irresponsible bachelor to a dependable father figure. (Credit Allkpop.com)

FORMER INVINCIBLE SATURDAY BASEBALL PLAYERS

cast05.jpg

Marco (model/actor)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know the name of the baseball show that is a part of this corner?

found it from the site below.

천하무적 야구단 Invincible Baseball Team (?)

edit:

i just finished watching the baseball part of the show and i can say that the main "MC's" are

Lim Chang Jung (singer/actor)

Kim Chang Ryul (singer DJ DOC)

and Lee Hanul (rapper DJ DOC)

and the other cast so far are

Han Min Gwan (Gagman)

Brian (singer Fly To The Sky)

Kim Joon (singer/actor T-Max/Boys over Flowers)

Marco (model/actor)

and Mario (singer)

will be a part of the show too.

and i think the task of the show is to create a celebrity baseball team and challenge teams.

Thanks semi-fly for starting the thread, WSH is just too cute! ^^ I've added the link to the directory for easier reference.

Pinned: Official Threads Directory

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=318

Hope everyone creating new threads, can continue to highlight/report the links as well as title-changes at the directory -- in case I'd overlooked any which I sometimes do.

Thanks.

would it be better if i created a different thread for the baseball show, since this one is more towards the "I Have an Uncle" half of Invincible Saturday?

Personally, I would keep it together (for the time being, it being a new prog) cos there seems to be 2 components to this prog, just like Happy Sunday has 2. Unless the baseball/sports part becomes so popular like 1d2n. I suspect this portion may change to different challenges over time . . . Just MHO

aigo media is uploading the whole invincible saturday at their forum. and will decide in the future on if they will continue to do the whole show or the uncle show only.

edit:

just finished watching the latest baseball episode, and it looks like Oh Ji Ho could be joining or visiting the team in the future. i could be mistaken though cause they blurred the person in the preview.

Archived