[Variety] Invincible Saturday 천하무적 토요일

Guest fanda4000

Ah, this is a really really good episode for me! My vote is for Han Ming Gwan who went out of the room and came in again as a silly girl - oh my gosh, I was laughing so loud ~ so witty and funny!

- KSS is so cute and lovable lying on the floor kicking his legs;

- KDH Hee is sexy with the Michael Jackson moves;

- even KHC is cute too with his backward bend;

- good try for LBH;

- TJH is witty with his phone call/conversations in the middle and at the end of his gig;

- KCR is funny too with his gig but I didn't really know how to appreciate his blowing into the bottles with his nose! haha

- didn't know LHJ is so talented with the piano;

- and of course the masters of singing and dancing are Dong Ho, Jobin, Mario,and Kim Joon!

- Lee Ha Neul called OJH "ahjussi"!! hahahaha!!! Sorry here I go again.... I love the way he bows after singing! We can see he is less shy now and much more talkative! And, towards the end of the game, although OJH nearly missed the ball, he made up for it with a nice smile and I think Baek Ji Young said Zio is good looking too and Heo Joon teased her about it!

ZIOIBBEP71.jpg

@bulgogi

Yes, at last a really genuine and cool homerun for KSS!!!

I think Dong Ho will get better when he has had more opportunities to pitch and gain confidence and stamina. I remember OJH started much like this too - weak and self-conscious. Nowadays, even tho OJH's throws are still not powerful compared to KDH and KSS, yet his throws (more like lobs) are quite accurate and it makes it easy for the opponents to hit flyballs and hence also easy for IBB to catch them.

Yeah, happy for Han Ming Gwan with his hit and scoring.

Good to see LHB's comeback and LHN's so emotional when LHN managed a good hit to secondbase.

They're lucky that their opponents are not strong. Overall, they also seemed to me to be more confident although there's some sloppy defence here and there. It's also wonderful to see the team playing at such a relaxed rate and their brotherhood bond looks strong!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeah, that was funny. BJY was in sort of a daze staring at OJH after he made that play & she was saying he does everything so well after HJ commented that OJH made a nice catch. :lol: It was funny cuz it looked like BJY was going to karate chop HJ in the throat when he told Coach Han about it & was teasing her. :lol:

Too lazy to re-watch right now but I recall one of the support squad gals (think it was Hana?) saying something after OJH threw one of those 'lob' balls for a strike & one of the other gals (NS Yoonji?) asked her if she's just saying that cuz OJH is handsome & she replied that she was. :lol:

yup that was a tender moment between brothers after LHB scored & sat back on the bench with LHN patting him on the back. I heard HMG ask if he was crying when it looked like LHB was tearing up a bit & LHN said it's cuz the weather is too hot & he's just sweating. ^_^

I was surprised at LHJ's piano playing too. He actually sounded pretty good singing that Jessica Folker song but of course, BJY sounded better when she started to sing it. ;)

Eunji & JB look adorable waiting in suspense for the final out. :D

2i1p3d0.jpg

^ yeah, I guess his thumb isn't really bothering him cuz he really smoked that ball! I've been fooled so many times before by the editing of this show, so I didn't really get excited until I clearly saw the ball go over the fence...I only jumped outta my seat, yelling after I saw the replay again, just to make sure it wasn't a foul ball or anything. :lol:

9tfnva.jpg

bulgogi, thanks for the clarification, i thought the 2 groups shinee and Miss A are going to perform heheh.

when they brought the 'Screening Humanity' part back, i gave a relief clap. I enjoyed that part since they bring the players closer to the viewers, though i don't understand korean language hehe. this was one the many surprises in ep71. apart from what the bloggers had revealed in their blogs or UCC, KSS's homerun was the biggest surprise. WOW!! u're right bulgogi, that the 1st homerun would be made by either KSS or OJH and KSS did it! the stadium that they played didn;t have proper seats for the spectators, they just sat on the lawns, and wow.. that was a hot day. the celebreties didn't seem to be bothered about it though.. they were so cool about it, especially BJY

auww.. streetpunks, i hope ur internet connection will be ok as soon as possible. bulgogi's post of youtube is the best! it makes me smile again, so proud of them doing well.

i think this show is so special, it's a reality show but it also brings the non-celebrities to also strive to win. make the celebrities do something for entertainment part but when it comes to a game or a match, both teams strive to win. and they r serious to win. in some matches, it realy makes your heart boom!boom! boom! and u lept in your chair and screamed over the screen. or it can bore u with so many talks when u don't understand anything.

i'm looking forward to see today's episode, they showe a bit about them visiting a school and played with kids. and in the news, there are articles about their own report cards during their schoolyears. i'm looking forward to see OJH's report hehe

@ streetpunks: no prob B)

@ minah: thx for the preview to today's episode...did they play a game too or was it just them visiting the school? anyway, it sounds like it's going to be a funny episode with a lot of laughs...I wanna see HMG's report card cuz I wonder if he was the class clown back then haha

bulgogi, there was a match but both team selected players by playing ehm.. i don't know what they call.. 'bye bye bong??' so each team was a mix of the school choldren and the IB players for both team. So they became a red team, and a yellow team based on the colour of their vests.

Not only they showed report cards, they also showed their pics when they were kids. i could guess a few kids pic but there are the ones that looked different to me like HMG, OJH, dongho and kimjun. the one that looked the same was KCR, TJH and KSS. hehe KSS even posed like Vectorman since he was a kid, like he was a natural vectorman hehe

they also showed OJH arithmetic mental skill, but LHN also showed his, but i wasn't sure because probably he just repeated OJH's anwers. i think they should have asked him to answer alone to make sure. nevertheless, it was very impressive!

thx semi-fly for the torrent ^_^

minah, I didn't get to the game with the kids yet but the first half with the report cards & pics of the team as kids was really entertaining! :lol: It's a shame that I couldn't understand what they were saying about their grades & report cards cuz they seemed to be having a good time making fun of the remarks the teachers' wrote about them as students haha. Kinda surprising that KCR was a good student as a youngster. :P

here are the pics of the team as kids...the only player they didn't show as a kid was KHC for some reason? :huh:

37705691.png

HMG...he had some chubby cheeks as a kid

28716511.png

LHN...a born rebel

32416135.png

OJH...was stylish even then with a handbag & umbrella

a10z.png

LHJ...with the only baseball themed pic

34861241.png

KCR...no mistaking him with those tell tale ears & lips

78521076.png

TJH...the most nattily attired of the bunch

17557622.png

KJ...the little 'prince'

99390697.png

Mario...it looks weird to see him with a full head of hair

a11c.png

KDH...had the matinee idol looks even back then

a12.png

KSS...like minah mentioned, he had the vectorman pose down even as a kid

a13n.png

Dongho...his report card was the easiest to guess since it was the only one that was printed out on a computer

a14.png

LHB...cute kid with the ruddy cherubic cheeks

yeah, OJH has some uncanny ability to add sets of numbers quickly...he's a human calculator! :blink:

12102608.png

ok, finally watched the whole episode & yeah, this was one of the more entertaining ones for sure...the audition for the "guerrilla concert" was quite funny...some of them appeared really nervous too while waiting for the auditions to begin haha...I thought it was weird since they are all celebs but I guess anyone would get a bit nervous if they haven't done it in years...I think KCR said the last time he auditioned was 17 yrs ago! KCR also gets my vote for the wackiest audition too. Did he impersonate Yang Hee Eun? :lol:

minah, CMIIW but I think LHN just came up with the idea to form parody male & female idol groups using the players on the team. KDH, LHJ, Jobin, Mario & LHB will do a parody of SHINee & KHC, Dongho, KJ, & KSS will do one of Miss A. OJH will become a trot singer but I'm not sure what TJH or HMG will do for the concert? I thought I heard BJY say she would do the "My Ear's Candy" perf but will it be with HMG again? :unsure: *sigh* it sucks not understanding Korean.  :(

so yay i am back~ so let me catch up with u guys~ i totally LOVE the audition!~ haha~ HMG said he never thought that he would EVER audition again but there he was XD and KCR yeah,17 years since his last audition and then nowhave to audition in front of his DOC member~ haha~ i love how they totally wont trust TJH again after the disastrous performance he directed before~ HAHA~ and OMG HMG in a skirt XD the skirt~and the way he still talks in character even while changing clothes~ LOL and KSS doing miss A!!~~ DAEBAK DAEBAK!!!~~ 

and i cant even try to imagine KDH doing shinee~surprisingly he can dance~haha~ i thought he would be as stiff as OJH is~ ROFL~ i think HMG n TJH will MC(if i understood right) and BJY didnt want to do ballad,but if she were to do MEC,she wants for taec to come but well they dont know yet if thats possible~ and LHN say,if we are to do this,we have to do this very well since they have pride~ they have to do their best~ :) i love him all serious like that~ 

and yes i almost cried when LHB stepped up to the plate~ and KSS!~ again DAEBAK~ this is totally his episode~ <3 

^ yay! laydeeB is back! :w00t:

Now we can finally understand what's going on when the team isn't playing any games haha

That would be awesome if Taecyeon could make it for the guerrilla concert & I would love to see HMG's reaction to that! :lol: HMG & TJH would be great as the MCs too. :D

@ streetpunks: yeah, the IBT players seemed to be having a genuine good time out there with those kids. It was like they were playing around with their own children. I know KCR & TJH are fathers but wonder how many of the rest have children of their own? :unsure:

@ streetpunks: yeah, the IBT players seemed to be having a genuine good time out there with those kids. It was like they were playing around with their own children. I know KCR & TJH are fathers but wonder how many of the rest have children of their own? :unsure:

I totally enjoyed last week's episode with the ahjummas and this week's with the kids.

Although OJH does not hv kids, he has worked with a lot of kids in dramas like in Single Daddy in Love (v. sad drama); with 3 "nephews" in Fantasy Couple and a cute daughter in Queen of Housewives. Kids somehow love him!

Like Harleydaz, this photo from the recent Sonovi event wins my heart too!

Ziosonoviwithkid.jpg

a14.png

LHB...cute kid with the ruddy cherubic cheeks

OMG i thought that was dongho hehe no wonder i thought he looked so different :lol:

laydeeB.. missed u dearly.

i thought they would show a bit about their practice for the fund raising concert but the last episode was all about the day they spent with the kids. i wonder when the concert will be held because i don't think there is anything beingg written yet about the concert. but i understasnd to hold up a concert needs a lot of preparations, they also need money to make money. wooh.. that sounds hard work.

Archived