[티아라 ] T-ARA ♔ (7-ara) Official Thread

Guest _snowflake_

Guest prelude

Omg, are you serious? They haven't debuted and JiWon and JiAe are already leaving?! What a pity - they would've been such great assets to the group. They have amazing vocals.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm so sad, I could almost start crying...(okay, maybe not, but I'm really sad)

Jiwon is my favorite member... This is just tooo sad... I'm mad... Please tell me this is a joke..

Ji ae T__T

Guest pencilcasee.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm so sad, I could almost start crying...(okay, maybe not, but I'm really sad)

Jiwon is my favorite member... This is just tooo sad... I'm mad... Please tell me this is a joke..

Ji ae T__T

Jiwon's also my favorite member. Ugh, I don't know what to say right now either. I was so looking forward to her debut and for the group as a whole. Jiwon and Jiae were definitely the main vocals for the group (imo) along with Eunjung so hopefully whoever fills their spots are as capable. Man, I'm sad.

Guest hye091

OMG! Its that true?? :huh: They have yet performed together and now 2 members are leaving the group?? :mellow:

Thats a pity as both of them sings well. :o

Guest dirty_MC

^ i guess the article about the 'new member' wrote the wrong name

her name is Jeon Boram not Jung Boram. =/

it's hard to believe jiae and jiwon left because the style didnt go with them

they were training for a debut for 3 years right?

Guest SKTT1 VanBuren

wtf this isn't april -_-

Ji Ae's actually my favorite, and those two were really crucial cuz they were the main vocals...

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

^ that's exactly what I thought, I was like, wait, April Fools passed already :(

Ji Ae was my favorite!!!! And she's the leader too, seriously I'm like really sad right now.....

I don't think I'll like T-ara the way I liked them before now, I mean, 2 members gone at once? :(

Leader Jiiiiiii Aeeeeeee :(

Guest Kiss Me

I don't know why they would leave.

I'm so sad :(

I guess its better that they leave before they debut though.

Its too bad, I was really looking forward to their debut... ALL of them.

To look on the bright side, at least Hyo Min is still there<3

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ Agree with you.. Hyomin is favourite member and she is the real asets in T-ara along with Jiyeon!!

They don't even debut yet complaining their style is not suitable with the group!!

Luckily, they leave at first!!

Jeon Boram?? I have been heard her name?? Her face is just like a Taiwanese actress, Rainie Yang sorta..

Must her to following her father's path to become singer!!

Any news for the other new member?? Looking forward for it!

Luckily my top 3 in this group isn't leaving!! Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung hwaiting!

And gud luck to the new members!

Guest Solin

What ? Ji Ae and Ji Won leave the group ? They were my favorites members !

And how can they leave the group while T-ara hasn't really debut yet.

Well, I agree to say that It's better to leave the group before their debut,

but even so, to me It will be so different without these two.

I don't know If I would like T-ara and expect their debut as strong as before now.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

ttto.png

[NEWS] JunYoungRok's daughter 'Boram' joins T-ara

Singer Jeon Young Rok's daughter Jeon Bo Ram is to join T-ara, a 5-member female group.

According to Mnet Media, "T-ara's original 2 members will be leaving, and we have decided that Jeon Bo Ram will join."

T-ara is a group containing Ji Yeon, who participated in the project album with SeeYa and Davichi after Nam Gyu Ri had left SeeYa.

Also, fans are wondering if the original 5-member group T-ara will be changed to a 4-member group with 2 members leaving and only one joining.

Jeon Bo Ram is the oldest daughter between singer Jeon Young Rok and actress Lee Mi Young, and have joined the '2nd generation celebrities' line.

credit; YBG@onelight.co.nr

--------------------

[NEWS] T-ara released this July

T-ara, a group who's recently been a popular topic among netizens, are going through 'renovations' for the group to accentuate their image. In order to do this, they have added Jeon Bo Ram to the original members, Eun Jung, Ji Yeon, Hyo Min.

Also, they are planning to add one more member other than Jeon Bo Ram, and to respond to the anticipation of the fans, they will released a digital single album this July and start promoting.

'T-ara's management company says, "To fortify the group's colours, we had to fix some things. 'T-ara's goal is to approach their fans in a friendly manner, but also with their own distinct charms."

On the other hand, Jeon Bo Ram debuted with a song in the 2008 single album, 'Lucifer Project Vol 1. Love'. She has proven her vocal skills and with her cute, young looks, she has been getting attention. 'T-ara's member Ji Yeon recently joined a project album with 'SeeYa' and 'Davichi' and is promoting their song 'Female Generation/Forever Love'.

credit; YBG@onelight.co.nr

Guest zahieyjunki

T-ara JiYeon chooses drama over movie

nisi20090521_0001098633_web.jpg

Group T-ara member JiYeon (16) has chosen to take part in drama over movie.

Mnet said, "Although JiYeon was casted for movie 'Gas Station Raid 2′, she had ultimately chosen to go with drama 'Soul' and refused the movie offer."

JiYeon will appear on MBC TV 'Soul' as the female lead, the drama is set to air fom 5th August.

The 10-episode 'Soul' drama talks about the a ghost who seeks to take revenge and get justice through a body after being murdered unjustly.

JiYeon is currently promoting 'Female Generation' as part of project group SeeYa, Davichi and JiYeon.

Teaser poster to T-ara JiYeon’s new drama revealed

25534_31056_264.jpg

The poster to the upcoming MBC drama 'Soul (Hon)' has been revealed.

The first teasers into the drama is the cuts of each actors who are going to star in the drama, and the posters have been said to be 'creepy' and 'scary' by netizens. One of the posters also feature T-ara JiYeon, who will be the female lead to the drama.

The producer to movies like 'Phone' and 'Scissors' Ahn Byung Gi, will be in charge of the OST MV and teaser to this drama.

The story talks about a ghost who is back to get justice after being murdered through using the body of the main character, it stars actors like Lee Seo Jin, Lee Jin and T-ara JiYeon.

credit : K-bites

Guest ladylola90

I've been a silent lurker since this thread wasn't officially open yet...huhu.

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for you guys that has been sharing their pics! <3

I just have to post when I heard about Jiwon and Jiae leaving the group. T____T

My fav is Jiyeon and Hyomin and eventhough they still havent debuted yet,

I've known T-ara as Jiae, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiwon and Jiyeon...

It just won't be the same without these five. Their voices goes perfect together. Aish.

Hopefully the other new two members will have a good voice too.

The only reason why I love T-ara was because they actually have the voice rather than the other girl groups nowadays...

I seriously hope this news is not true. gah.

But on the other hand, yay for Jiyeon!

She's doing way too well in this korean entertainment world!

Eventhough I don't like scary story, but Im excited about the drama! <3

& the poster is creepy and scary indeed! >.<

oh, my fanfic CARAMEL MACCHIATO has Hyomin and Jiyeon featuring in it,

if anyone interested in reading. =]

--lola

Guest epique.

omfg.

JIAEEEEEEE! T________________________________________T

JIWONNNN! T____________________________________T

jiae was my favourite.

jiae & jiwon's voice i thought were so strong.

i feel so .... pissed.

i hope i can learn to like the new member/s.

i'm afraid that i won't.

Guest haradays

OHMYYYYYYYY.

this is so unbelievable! i hate it when it comes to this situation

why do they have to leave this group since they were the big assets for this group to become popular?

i really want ji ae and jiwon to be in this group.. why why why?

i like ji ae T_______T

ehmm, ji yeon's drama seems tragic for me?

but she's pretty (:

i almost crying when i watch this video, its really sad to see how cheerful they are when they're 5 together in T-Ara );

T-Ara Good Person MV Ver.2

Guest flippinchinita

oh this is not good. i dont like this at all~ i'm pissed.

but if its what'll make jiwon and jiae happy, then i guess i'm fine with it~

but seriously, they havent even debuted yet! grrrr!

this is so retarded!

but anyways, can't wait til' that jiyeon drama comes out! so watching it~~~

thanks for the info onelight

Guest Aeternium

Recent news made me post my first message on the T-ara thread. First I want to thank all for the pictures and updates.

Regarding the unexpected leave of the two: I liked them the least and didn't find them pretty, so from that perspective, I don't mind them leaving. The downside is that they had 2 of the best 3 vocals in the group, and this change will push back T-ara's debut.

As long as EunJung (my personal favorite) stays and probably becomes the new leader, I don't mind.

I've just listened to Bo Ram's voice and it's nice, and different from the others, which is a nice change.

I hope this new group won't have anymore problems and debut soon, I'm already a fan.

Guest *July*

[Pics] EunJung's cyworld update xD

Yah~~~

Update her cyworld everyday xD

Love them ><

E1copy.jpg

E2copy.jpg

E3copy.jpg

E4copy.jpg

E5copy.jpg

6copy.jpg

E7copy.jpg

E8copy.jpg

E9copy.jpg

E10copy.jpg

Credit: EunJung's Cy & July@onelight.co.nr

Guest she-smiles

i just heard about the news online too.

i'm surprised they're leaving already.

i thought the girls were off to a good start,

but i guess they just weren't feeling the concept.

Archived