[티아라 ] T-ARA ♔ (7-ara) Official Thread

Guest _snowflake_

Guest Aeternium

here's some new pictures of eunjung~

I was just looking at the new pics on her Cyworld, and when I saw her profile pic with the big sunglasses, I thought it was Hyo Min. She's really beautiful, I'm glad she doesn't look sad anymore.

Here are some pics of her I haven't seen around here (from her CY):

zjt95c.jpg

10zwhaq.jpg

2hi71at.jpg

2rh8pk6.jpg

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flippinchinita

@dothat36: tee-hee what? so you haven't recieved your login information? I was wondering where you went~! haha. Aish. I'll send a confirmation email to you or I'll PM you your login info in a bit~ Haha. Sorry bout that love~

I can't wait til Soul airs. That'll be so awesome-ness-ity. I wanna watch it badly cuz I've relaly never seen a horror drama ever. Lol..

The drama will air on August 8th love~ I need to start looking for streaming sites. I wanna watch the drama~ Hopefully DiademSubs cansub it too. haha.

Guest flippinchinita

[09.06.10] Girl Group Member Departures A Trend Nowadays?

Earlier this month, 5-member girl-group T-ara had replaced 2 of their members even before their debut. Jeon Yeongrok's daughter, Jeon Boram have been said to replace one of Jiwon and JiAe. Nam Gyuri from girl group SeeYa have also left the group previously.

The member replacement is a growing concern lately. Groups like the Wonder Girls, Baby V.O.X., and Jewelry all had members that left the group. M-Net has announced that they are still on the lookout for the possible new member of T-ara.

Credits: daum + heraldbiz (source) + Elly (translations) + diadem5

I know this isn't like- a huge article or anything, but thinking about it now, it's kinda true that member-departures are quite popular in groups lately~ Not to mention Wonbin too from F.T. Island. So... Hmmmm. It kinda pains me that things have to be that way.

Guest Miyoun_mylove

Oh no... I still don't believe my eyes ... JiWon and JiAe are replaced... No... It can't happen this way...

I was so shocked... Besides other members, I anticipated JiWon so much :(

But anyway, thanks Elly for the news and thanks *July* and Aeternium for the girls' picture update =D

Guest zahieyjunki

Arghh Hyomin!!! Cute selca pics!!

I was just lurking on her cyworld page and she still had more pics update few days ago!!

Can anyone post Hyomin or Jiyeon childhood pics??

Never saw any of it before.. If you could plzzz.. hehe~

btw, the MV for Jiyeon's drama, are the girls sing the OST for it? July plzz come faster..

So excited bout their debut!!

Guest Aeternium

I think bringing in Boram and whoever is the other one is not a as bad at some of you think. I think it's a great ideea. Boram brings personality and dancing skills, without sacrificing vocals. I don't know about the other 2, but EunJung is the "Dancing Queen", so they can be a little more up-tempo now and challenge the other 2 new rookies, especially those that will debut right before them. They can do dance battles, cover dance songs etc, while before I don't think they could do much more than just sing well. I really didn't see Ji Ae as the dancer at all, and she seemed quite shy.

Here's a new picture from EunJung's cyworld:

6fxy03.jpg

Guest seeyaLOVE

Hmm , I'm sure Hyomin is also a a good dancer because she's danced for SeeYa's Gani before

She substituted for Hwang Jungeum , I thought she was pretty good

And for Jiyeon she can at least dance a little from watching Women's Generation and Forever Love performances

Then obviously Eunjung can dance hehe and Boram dancing My Name was also good

I always wanted them to debut with a ballad but a dance song would be pretty fun too ^^

I wonder who the final girl will be :P No matter what they end up doing I'm so excited for their July Debut ><

Guest Aeternium

Yeah, I just saw Hyo Min's appearance in Giani, she has stage presence and she's hot. There's no doubt that original 3 left are all tall and hot, can dance and have great vocals.

So the question is, what concept will they debut with now? The sexy concept could work well, with a more mellow song kind of like Giani, and with outfits like the ones EJ and HM wore there. A strong ballad would be good and different from the other rookies, but maybe that won't catch new fans, with the bad-girl fever that After School started this year. And I hope they have already selected the new girl, it would be crazy to pre-announce a debut in a month when you don't have a full group yet. I guess it depends a bit on what the new girl's fortes are, in opting for one concept or the other.

Guest seeyaLOVE

Haha I know eh ?

I wish T-ara would give us a teaser soon

And definitely , I hope they have the final member a month before debut ><

Whatever concept they have I hope they don't go for a bubblegum pop song

I don't hate bubblegum pop but I think they could do a lot better

Hyomin CY Update 14.06.09

01-12.jpg

02-10.png

03-10.png

04-9.png

05-8.png

She sure has some cool shoes ^^.

Credits - EDWU@onelight.co.nr / Hyomin's Cyworld

Eunjung CY Update 15.06.09

She really does look good in these kinds of hats ^^

01-6.png

02-6.png

Credits - EDWU@onelight.co.nr / Eunjung's Cyworld

Guest FlowerofWisdom

I kind of feel bad for T-ara, they're all really talented girls but with the comeback of SNSD and the debut of 2ne1 and 4minute, everyone seems to have forgotten about them.

Hopefully when they perform live they'll blow everyone away with their vocals and get some more recognition.

btw Jiyeon looks pretty in that photo of her at the PCD concert, and of course Hyo Min the ulzzang looks gorgeous as well as Eun Jung.

Guest Solin

I still wonder what style they will come with.

They are so quiet since the departure of Ji Ae and Ji Won and there is still not news about the last member !

Hope they won't debut to soon because without a complete group I will be hard to get ready in less that a month.

Guest Aeternium

Given the current debuts and comebacks, I think they should either debut as planned in July, but avoid the style of the other rookies and go for the power-ballads, that set them apart from the other girlgroups, or debut in August with a more lively song, but still displaying their superior vocals. They better have picked that 5th member though, so they can have time to practice together.

Judging from pictures, I say that Hyomin and Eunjung are going

to be pretty good dancers. And on the MNet Interview (? I think)

they said Eunjung was the best dancer. Keke. Soo~ I think most

of us can expect talented dancers.

And singing is definitely not a problem. They're all really good.

And a soft group compared to all the hip-hop group, will be an

excellent refresher. ^_^

Guest SKTT1 VanBuren

I don't think any of the non M!Net groups are going to be soft in their music, so they might as well go with their bread and butter like what you guys are saying ^^

Here are some random pics of JiWon off her CyWorld

2rmtel5.jpg

m9vd03.jpg

nyvcyc.jpg

3339ytg.jpg

Archived