[Current Music Show] Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook 유희열의 스케치북

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Jung In & Leessang show off their friendship on KBS’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

On April 15th, JUNGLE Entertainment revealed to allkpop that Singer Jung In participated in a recent recording for KBS’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” alongside her long-time music friends, Leessang!

On the show, Jung In and Leessang showed off their friendship of 10 years by referring to one another as their hometowns, someone they return to no matter what musical endeavor they pursue. Not only did Leessang produce and direct Jung In’s second album, “Melody Remedy“, but they even cast artists for guest features and her music video director as well.

Jung In performed her debut track, “I Hate You“, and Leessang’s mega hit track, “Leessang Fuss“, along with “Let’s Meet Right Now“.

MC Yoo Hee Yeol had commented, “You guys look like siblings, it’s truly remarkable. Jung In has the best vocals of Korea, one that a lot of composers are seeking.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/jung-in-leessang-show-off-their-friendship-on-kbss-yoo-hee-yeols-sketchbook

Guest adikkeluangman

U-KISS performs on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

201104161114411001_1.jpg

On April 15th, U-KISS guested on KBS’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” and embarrassed MC Yoo Hee Yeol for his older age.

The MC began by stating, “Kevin looks like the type who can’t tell a lie. Honestly, now that you’ve seen me in person, aren’t I a lot more handsome than you thought?”

Kevin replied, “Hyung? Excuse me, but how old are you?” Seeing Yoo Hee Yeol playfully shocked over his answer, Kevin fixed his question to ask, “Ah… age (honorific form). How old are you (honorific form)?”

Kevin made it up to the MC by quickly adding, “But hyung, you’re really handsome. Please watch over us!” Check out their performances on the show!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/u-kiss-performs-on-yoo-hee-yeols-sketchbook

Guest adikkeluangman

CNBLUE performs on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

On April 22nd, CNBLUE guested on KBS’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” and revealed the meaning behind their name.

The boys revealed, “CN is an abbreviation of ‘Code Name’ while BLUE is an abbreviation of the members’ individual images.”

What do they mean by these individual images?

Well ‘Burning’ represents Lee Jong Hyun, ‘Lovely’ represents Minhyuk, ‘Untouchable’ represents Lee Jung Shin, and ‘Emotion’ represents Yonghwa. “By putting the first letters together, we form BLUE,” they said.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/cnblue-performs-on-yoo-hee-yeols-sketchbook

Archived