[Current Music Show] Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook 유희열의 스케치북

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 1nspiration

sorry if this is a noob question... but how can you get tickets to this show? Like to get a live broadcast? ...

I really want to come to it if possible. Does anyone know how I can do this? I'll be in Korea soon and I really want to see live performances on this show. :D

Guest adikkeluangman

^Is that Kim Bum Soo on the caps? Christmas special episode. I so can't wait to watch this. Last week on KBSW the guests artists were YDG, Gong Yoo and 4Men. I love that epi. So this week gonna be JYP. Yes!!!

JYP joins miss A’s Jia & Fei for “Bad Girl Good Girl” on Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook

With Suzy and Min caught up with their own schedules, Park Jin Young (JYP) linked up with Jia and Fei of miss A for a memorable performance on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.”

Before the link up, JYP played and sang to remixed versions of his own songs, “Don’t Leave Me” and “Behind You“, before giving his own mix of miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl.” Jia and Fei then come on stage as the trio finishes it off with a dance to one of the hottest hit songs of 2010.

Link 1

The following cut includes “Bad Girl Good Girl” with Jia and Fei before they end with “You Can’t Cry“, which is the Korean version of the Christmas song, “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town.”

JYP & Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/jyp-joins-miss-as-jia-fei-for-bad-girl-good-girl-on-yoo-hee-yeols-sketchbook

Park Jin Young reveals why he adds ‘JYP’ in his songs

While making an appearance on KBS 2TV’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook“, singer and producer Park Jin Young revealed the reason behind adding his ‘JYP‘ intro for the songs he produces.

On the December 17th episode, MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked him, “Why do you always put in ‘JYP’ in the beginning of all of your songs?”

Park Jin Young answered, “The public gives a lot more attention when I add in ‘JYP’ for a rookie singer’s songs. I don’t add it around their 3rd or 4th album. Putting the JYP brand up front makes the rookie shine a little bit more.”

When further asked about his most favorite song out of all the songs he produced this year, Park Jin Young replied, “It’s ‘Bad Girl Good Girl.’ I like it so much, I want to perform it at my year-end, but after I change the title to ‘Bad Boy Good Boy.”

He continued, “I first came up with the idea for the song when I was reminded of my old friend, who was a dance major at an arts high school. Although she was rebellious on the outside, she was innocent and caring on the inside.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/park-jin-young-reveals-why-he-adds-jyp-in-his-songs

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Jong Shin reveals names of famous singers who rejected him

Although it was already known that pop diva Lee Hyori rejected Yoon Jong Shin when he offered her his self-composed songs, apparently Lee Hyori was not the only one who shared this experience of rejecting the composer.

During a recent episode of KBS’s Yoo Hee-Yeol’s Sketchbook, Yoon Jong Shin appeared on the show as a guest and talked about being rejected by numerous singers. The composer explained, “In my newest album, there is a song called ‘Regret King.’ I originally gave this song to Moses but he rejected the offer by saying that he felt the song did not match with him. After that, I offered this song to Kim Jong Gook but he tried to hit me!”

Yoon Jong Shin then continued, “I also gave this song to BoA. I altered the chords a bit to give it a more womanly feel but I was again rejected. Unsurprisingly, Lynn too, rejected the song, as she said, ‘I do not think this is it.’”

Finally, in a desperate attempt, Yoon Jong Shin talks about how he encouraged well known ‘ballad prince’ Sung Shi Kyung to take the song. However, Yoon Jong Shin reveals that Sung Shi Kyung replied, “Hyung, I am not the first person you gave this song to right?”, and joked that the song itself must have a “used” feel to it. In the end, Yoon Jong Shin decided to put “Regret King” in his own album.

Furthermore, the singer also stated that one of his songs called ‘I Hope I Hope’ was a song that he gave to Super Junior but it was rejected instead.

Be sure to watch Yoon Jong Shin talk about his funny song rejection cases on the January 15th episode of Yoo Hee-Yeol’s Sketchbook!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/yoon-jong-shin-reveals-names-of-famous-singers-who-rejected-him

Archived