Lee Jong Hyuk 이종혁

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest gwapa_ko

^Thanks KonaBeans but I already saw this episode of Happy Together. :D The ones I'm looking for English subs was the one with the cast of Powerful Opponents/Formidable Rivals. :)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

I still don't watch AGD coz of his character. Watching Appa Odiga ruined my fantasy of him. 
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; "Lee Jong Hyuk Confesses That Project Opportunities Don’t Increase Despite Famehalves in unison May 22, 20131 CommentLee Jong Hyuk Confesses That Project Opportunities Don’t Increase Despite Fame

Actor Lee Jong Hyuk talks about the effect on appearing in the surprising variety program hit “Father, Where Are You Going?

On May 22, he made an appearance at Patio9’s Grand Hall located in Gangnam, Seoul for the press conference of his latest drama “Dating Agency: Cyrano.” He was asked to point out the difference before and after he appeared on the popular variety program.

“I don’t get more projects come in because I appear on ‘Father, Where Are You Going?’ However, there are more people cheering me on.”

He continued, “To be honest, I want to do more heavier roles. But through ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity,’ I realized that I can do lighter roles. After being part of the variety program and the drama, I thought that I can still do a lot more.”

Lee Jong Hyuk will play the character Seo Byung Hoon in the romantic comedy drama “Dating Agency: Cyrano.” The character is widely recognized as a skilled director among theater circles. He starts the dating agency out of guilt after a friend’s death in order to revive that friend’s theater troupe. 

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, Lee Chun Hee, Jo Yoon Woo and Hong Jong Hyun will also appear in the drama. It will make its premiere on May 24 at 11pm (KST).

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Hyuk's former agency manager indicted without detention for embezzlement and fraud
lee-jong-hyuk_1369711086_af_org.jpg
Actor Lee Jong Hyuk and several others have been belatedly revealed to have been conned by their former agency's manager.
 According to the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office on the 28th, manager Mr. Choi (38) has been indicted without detention for embezzling and fraud. According to the police statement, Mr. Choi told Lee Jong Hyuk who was a part of agency 'G' in 2011, "My mother is currently receiving treatment for cancer so I need help financing the hospital fees." He then received 5 million won (~$4,500 USD) from the actor and conned seven victims in total, taking a total of 22.8 million won ($20,000 USD). It was revealed that Mr. Choi also embezzled 11.6 million won (~$10,300 USD) that should have gone to the agency actors' paychecks to pay off his own debts.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/lee-jong-hyuk-former-agency-manager-indicted-without-detention-for-embezzlement-and-fraud

• 4 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Hyuk Gives Suzy a Love Call to Work Togetherkimdebbie June 23, 2013 

Lee Jong Hyuk recently revealed his interest in working with rising star and miss A member, Suzy

On June 23, Lee Jong Hyuk made a guest appearance on MBC‘s “Section TV: Entertainment Talk.” When asked by the reporter to pick an actor he would like to work with, he answered, “Suzy.” The reporter went on to say, “Suzy would feel happy after hearing that” to which Lee Jong Hyuk added, “If Suzy likes the idea, I can try to play a role that’s fit for Suzy.”

Netizens who read about Lee Jong Hyuk’s love call for Suzy commented, “Suzy is definitely hot right now” and “He should have given a more serious answer than that.”

In related news, actor Lee Jong Hyuk is currently filming drama “Cyrano: Dating Agency” as well as variety program, “Dad, Where Are You Going?

leejonghyuk_suzy_lovecall.jpg

Soompi

Guest JAYwalkers

netizenbuzz
Article: Lee Jong Hyuk and Sooyoung's sofa hug "Huk~"

Source: Digital Times via Nate

1. [+374, -11] Appa, what're you doing~ Why~ Why are you doing that~~~ (TN: parodying 'Dad' kid)

2. [+283, -11] Junsu's father, what do you think you're doing?

3. [+223, -9] Hoo: What is Lee Jo Nyuk ajusshi doing~~??

5. [+39, -6] Lee Jong Hyuk ㅠㅠㅠ There is no exit to this man... I love him even though he's a father;;

8. [+24, -8] Lee Jong Hyuk appa is so sexy ㅋㅋ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Spring Andrew

i m a huge fan of LJH appa atm..

due to The gentlemen's dignity n Appa Odiga n his adorbs son..

hope this thread was more acttive --

How did Sooyoung feel after her kiss scene with actor Lee Jong Hyuk on 'Dating Agency: Cyrano?'

Girls-Generation-Sooyoung-lee-jong-hyuk_

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung guest starred on August 4th broadcast of SBS' '1000 Songs Challenge.'

During the episode, the MC mentioned, "Sooyoung became an acting-dol. She recently had a strong skinship with Lee Jong Hyuk" and asked about the scene. Sooyoung shyly answered, "There was a strong skinship on the last episode." 

Sooyoung recently starred on the drama, 'Dating Agency: Cyrano' with Lee Jong Hyuk.

Sooyoung revealed, "Since he made me comfortable, I thought it wouldn't be awkward, but it was awkward afterwards. It felt strange."

She also added that she still keeps in touch with the actor.

Guest Spring Andrew

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em;"Actor Lee Jong Hyuk talks about his family and his theory in acting

• Lee Jong HyukView Photo

Lee Jong Hyuk

• Lee Jong HyukView Photo

Lee Jong Hyuk

The high rating of SBS TV's drama, “Gentleman's Digity” has earn the four male leads with the name “the big 4 of beautiful men”, within the group of four, only Kim Min Jong is single and the other three are all married. In particular, Lee Jong Hyuk has generously expressed his love for his beautiful wife and his two sons repeatedly in the public.

When Lee Jong Hyuk guested on KBS 2TV's talk show, “Win Win”, he opened up about his family and his theory in acting. “My speech about my family has caught the attention of the press after the show. There were many news came out after and most of them surrounded the story about my family, I got scold at by my wife for that afterward.”

Even though Lee Jong Hyuk seemed annoyed when talked about this but deep down in his heart, he feels grateful that he found such a good wife who is willing to go through up and down with him.

When talked about his sons, he seemed very proud and happy to be the father of his lovely sons. “Indeed, most of my works are not suitable for children to watch, they both know about this. For instance, in drama, “Slave Hunter”, my role was a bad guy, however, my sons came to me and told me I am very popular in Taekwondo because I was a great Kungfu master in the drama. When they were young, it was difficult for them to distinguish good or bad, they only take what catch their eyes, which is my Kungfu.” Lee Jong Hyuk stated.

The actor then added, “Same thing happened to when I was shooting for “Gentleman's Dignity”, one day, my 10 years old son came and asked me why did I swallow the ring that was hidden in the bowl of rice, I did not how to explain to him to make him understand, so I just simply told him, 'you will understand when you grow up.'”

As the only man in the family, Lee Jong Hyuk has always taking good responsibility as a father and husband to support the family and make sure they live well.

“My son asked when I am going to participate in SBS TV's “Running Man”. To be honesty, I have experience in hosting a TV show, I also have experience in narrating a show, there are so much I can do with my voice, but I never thought about entering a variety show because I am not the material for variety show, my brain can't think that fast just yet.”

The actor added, “Actually, I have doubt about having so many activities at the same time.” Lee Jong Hyuk had mainly focused on acting in his early years, he is now trying to adapt to the changes with so many different things going on at the same time.

During this interview, Lee Jong Hyuk truly opened up about his family, thought and feeling. He also discussed about his theory in acting and his role in “Gentleman's Dignity”. At last, Lee Jong Hyuk confessed, “I want to challenge the role that senior Kim Seung Jong played in “The Chaser”. I think it is the quality of the performance that matters in terms of acting, as long as you strive to do your best, you will still feel satisfied and accomplished with compliments you received by the audience. ”

Guest Spring Andrew

All the credit goes to junsuyaahh @instagram : i just screen shot them.. it was just too sweet. !! 

Just lob Junsu Appa.. but I gotta say Junsu Omma is even Cooler. ^:)^ 8-> . Such Strong Woman..she must have really loved him to stay with him, marry him after only dating for 6 months n even earning living with a house husband .. 
--Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

winnersmiley.gif
Showbiz Korea : TOP 5 MOST POPULAR MIDDLE-AGED STAR

Published on February 12, 2014 by ARIRANG KPOPThe top five most popular middle-aged celebrities, who enchant everyone with their dignity and class, were chosen by 3,104 of our viewers through the survey on our Facebook. Let's go find out the result of the survey you participated in.
congrats.gif
62984_597100940364140_183617403_n.jpg
showbiz_extra.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Let me rename or correct that poll title... B-)

rubie

said:

winnersmiley.gif
Showbiz Korea : TOP 5 MOST POPULAR MIDDLE-AGED STAR DILF

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

[size=2]

Published on February 12, 2014 by ARIRANG KPOP

[/size][size=2]

The top five most popular middle-aged celebrities, who enchant everyone with their dignity and class, were chosen by 3,104 of our viewers through the survey on our Facebook. Let's go find out the result of the survey you participated in.

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

congrats.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived