Wallace Huo 霍建華 Official Thread

Lynne

Guest Tinkiebell

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! Have a wonderful time with your loved ones :)

Those pictures are to die for, said it before and I'll say it again, dude's mighty fine! :D:wub: Thanks for sharing, everyone!  

I also can't wait to see Wallace's new movie with Simon Yam and Jang Hyuk, the trailer looked cool :) 

And woooot, he's currently filming a movie produced by Jackie Chan? This is new for me, thanks for the info @ricenamja :D 

I'm not too excited seeing Yang Mi's name (as the leading lady, I suppose?) there, I'm new to Chinese entertainment, but I have only been hearing/reading things that don't really shed her acting skills into some positive lights, but heck, it's Wallace, yo! Can't wait to watch it, yo! B) 

@Tinkiebell  Yang Mi is a big name in movie land.  

Happy birthday to Wallace.  Tomorrow is Wallace's 36th birthday.  Some fans have made some vids for him.  

This vid comprises of all his dramas from 2002-2015

These vids contain fighting scenes from his costume dramas.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3444987/

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3430976/

5472b9ffgw1eza2kkuz5ij20c80dsmye.jpg

• Like 3

Wallace hardly participate in any TV reality shows since he left Taiwan to work in China.  Below is his first participation in a reality show - Hunan TV Happy Camp March 2015.  He appeared with three other handsome dudes (yeah.. all guys).  It's all fun and Wallace looks so handsome in black.

• Like 2

To know more about this man, one should listen to his interviews and talkshows especially since he does not microblog.  Here's one of my favourites: March 2013 University of International Business and Economics.  

Banner regarding the event.  Title of talk is Persistence & Choice.

725b895djw1e2p9ibkdipj.jpg

Crowd waiting to enter the hall.  6939839bjw1e2qi62r8vvj.jpg

Being interviewed by a student.  97712544jw1e2qphgqem3j.jpg

The student who invited him to the talk.  He agreed after two years!

721ffe25jw1e2qsdohsphj.jpg

Casual Wallace. 6c8f2bcbjw1e2qtqzioqsj.jpg

Please refer to THIS LINK if you wish to read the summary of the interview.  

• Like 2

Guest Tinkiebell

Thanks for sharing, @BellyButton , after reading the interview, I have come to respect him even more. A very private, modest and down to earth man, despite his popularity and success.

Have you watched the final 2 episodes of Love Me if You Dare? I haven't. I hope to set aside some time to watch them today :)