THE OFFICIAL KANGTA THREAD

Guest S2KangTa

Guest spfork

Really? Just wanna ask..did u watch it live? You're in Thailand, right?

I want to see how Lee Hom and Kelly hosted the show too. I can't stop wondering how if Kangta had collaborated with Lee Hom instead. It would have been more..yeah *shrugs

But Kangta's perf was great anyway...It's a different kind of song he used to sing and he was adorable as ever >.<

Want to see Se7en's perf too...Needless to say. ;)

I think that KangTa is pretty good with Vanness... the concert in Thailand was interesting, but I liked it. The songs was catchy (though some of the songs was blocked out by screaming fans) and I think that they're both real good for each other (as singers)...

Se7en looked good in gold in that concert ;]

I think that interviewers asked KT if he liked anybody and he responded in a playful way that Vanness was his boyfriend or something... I may not be exact, but I read that somewhere... May not be right? :blink:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ty_vee

Ommo! Ommo! Thank you rebby!! Grabbing em right now! XD

Yep2 Dreamweaver It's going to be aired this Sunday, isn' it? I hope the whole show will be good too. I think the MAA must be aired somewhere. MTV Korea will host it on 20th if I'm not mistaken...then MTV China should not take too long either. Gahh, I'm still illiterate in Chinese, I can't find information about the channels >.<

Guest margaux

newbie here... i read an article in a newspaper (The Philippine STAR) about the recent 2006 MTV Asia Awards held in Thailand. It includes an interview of Kangta and Vanness Wu... here it goes...

REPORTER NO.1: Who do you think is the better dancer between the two of you?

KANGTA: (As translated by a translator ) We both have different styles.

REPORTER NO.2: How do you feel about being asked to perform at the show's finale?

VANNESS: The experience hasn't sunk in yet.

KANGTA: (This is a great way) to debut our collaboration.

REPORTER NO.3: Vanness, you had a Korean girlfriend. And now yo have a Korean partner. What gives?

VANNESS: It's just a coincidence, I suppose.

KANGTA: (Jokingly ) I am your boyfriend.

VANNESS: No, no, no Brokeback moment in here (laughs ).

KANGTA: (Jokingly, again ) Please love me.

REPORTER NO.4: Why did you two wear black and white outfits?

VANNESS: Uh, we like Oreo cookies (laughs )?

REPORTER NO.5: Vanness, what do you think of Wang Leehom?

VANNESS: He's a great performer. He's my boy.

KANGTA: (Looks hurt ) He's your boy? Please love me.

duo25qw.jpg

kangta4cv.jpgvanness3rz.jpg

duo9kv.jpg

Guest spfork

So cute!!! ^-^"

I didn't know Vanness had a korean girlfriend ---- oO. xD.

Oreo cookies.... hahahahaha

Guest cpopbaby19

newbie here... i read an article in a newspaper (The Philippine STAR) about the recent 2006 MTV Asia Awards held in Thailand. It includes an interview of Kangta and Vanness Wu... here it goes...

REPORTER NO.1: Who do you think is the better dancer between the two of you?

KANGTA: (As translated by a translator ) We both have different styles.

REPORTER NO.2: How do you feel about being asked to perform at the show's finale?

VANNESS: The experience hasn't sunk in yet.

KANGTA: (This is a great way) to debut our collaboration.

REPORTER NO.3: Vanness, you had a Korean girlfriend. And now yo have a Korean partner. What gives?

VANNESS: It's just a coincidence, I suppose.

KANGTA: (Jokingly ) I am your boyfriend.

VANNESS: No, no, no Brokeback moment in here (laughs ).

KANGTA: (Jokingly, again ) Please love me.

REPORTER NO.4: Why did you two wear black and white outfits?

VANNESS: Uh, we like Oreo cookies (laughs )?

REPORTER NO.5: Vanness, what do you think of Wang Leehom?

VANNESS: He's a great performer. He's my boy.

KANGTA: (Looks hurt ) He's your boy? Please love me.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7315/duo25qw.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6966/kangta4cv.jpg http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1263/vanness3rz.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7673/duo9kv.jpg

^OMGG!? <33

THANKSS. are you from the philippines? <33 acckk. i swear.. i should've bought the newspaper the other day~ <_<

Kangta sounds so cute in there~ <3 i can't believe he's sucha sweetie pie! XD kakaka.

well.. im having a good feeling that they're gonna release the album here~ :w00t: ^^;

Guest Clau

Hi everyone... i'm new in this thread.. I like Kangta since his 3rd album...

Thanks for the translations of the interview ... Kangta is soo cute .. :blush: Don't worry Kangta boy.. everybody loves you... and Vanness love u too :rolleyes:

" WE LIKE OREO COOKIES.. " :lol::lol: .. that was funny xDD..

Guest spfork

Hehe. I love their new song! I forgot what it was called though because I was just staring at the two dancing on the screen.

Their dance moves are pretty good.

"Pop, let's get it on tonight~" ^-^"

<333 the duo so far!

LOL! the interview was soo funny and cute! hahaha they are so cute together. so funny when Vanness said about the Oreo cookies and about Kangta asking Vanness to love him hahaha. so sweet

I can't wait for their single album to release! ^___^

I hope it gets released here

Guest yuans7love

omg although i was never a vanness fan i still have to admit he looks DAMN good with kangta!! they're like... so good together!!! i can't wait to see more of their music and perfs!!

Thanks for all the info!

I loveeeeeeeee KangTa!!!

Really excited w/ his collaboration w/ Vanness!!

They're soo HOT!

Guest Chopstickx

haha i just saw their inkigayo perf for the first time. and i must say the camera work was a lot better. i kinda had a feeling it would be lip-synched this time for some reason, but great performance nonetheless. i really like their scandal song. and is it just me or when i see the 2 of them interacting together i think somewhere in my head "psh kangta looks better with hyesung ;D" lol

^ haha... yes... kangta looks better with hyesung, of course... :P sungta forever... <333 but i guess this collab with vanness is not bad... :rolleyes: and i enjoyed the inkigayo perf. better as well. maybe cuz there was also 127 Days and i really like that song.

overall, it's interesting to hear taya's singing mixed with vanness's rapping or english-speaking... it's a refreshing combo, i suppose... :lol:

Guest kangtagreen27

^ haha... yes... kangta looks better with hyesung, of course... :P sungta forever...

ah-ni-yo!

itz JunTa Forever. they were first! heh heh...just kidding. then there's HyukTa, TonTa, and WonTa...ahh...so many. my favorite would probably be...HyukTa (even tho that rarely happens).

Guest heartdrops

KangTa & Vanness - Haha 1010 Club Radio Show (2006-05-16).asf

Thank you Lisa unnie ^^ What language are they speaking in? Korean/Chinese/English again? :D

^ Man, that is one cute interview, now I wanna watch the clip.

^ haha... junta is cute, too... and tonta... glad that tony and taya were both on x-man together recently. :D i don't see much hyukta or wonta... =(

Anna dongseng: i only caught bits and pieces, but taya was speaking in korean and vanness was speaking in english with a korean translator. ^_^

Archived