THE OFFICIAL KANGTA THREAD

Guest S2KangTa

Guest spfork

Ooh... I want to see the MV!! I fell in love with the song and watched the concert version about a million times. It'd be soo much better if there wasn't so much screaming in the back. --;;

The beginning is catchy, with Vanness rapping English. And he's pretty good at it too... but when KangTa starts singing, wow... it's pretty crazy. Especially the, "Yeaaaaaaaaaah" part. ^-^"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cpopbaby19

^ahah yeah. i totally agree. and i like the korean version more. <3 ^^;

actually, i don't really like kangta's english. TT__TT iono if it's just me cuz i barely understand what he says. especially in this song. lols but anyway, his voice was still beautiful just take away the korean accent when singing in english! haah

Guest Lil Snow Angel

i love kangta but i dont like vaness. i'm surprise that they did an album together. guess ill have to listen to the music first b4 buying it.

I posted here about the album already but omgg ahh i just love it too much! i love every single song on it and im surprised that they collab really well together because first, I couldn't picture them singing together even though I love them both x33

im CURRENTLY obsessed with "Good Vibration" it's such a catchy song, I love the beats and I love the way kangta sings in here! hehe =)

ahh omg I can't wait for the MV!! I wanna download the making but my comp is stuffed T__T might need to wait next wk.. ><

Guest ty_vee

actually, i don't really like kangta's english. TT__TT iono if it's just me cuz i barely understand what he says. especially in this song. lols but anyway, his voice was still beautiful just take away the korean accent when singing in english! haah

btw what shud i call u?crop? :P i think his english is quite okay...i listened to his Xmas song in SM Town WInter vacation 2004 and fell hard :P but i've never heard him speaking directly in english tho.

i love kangta but i dont like vaness. i'm surprise that they did an album together. guess ill have to listen to the music first b4 buying it.

at first i disliked vanness because I didn't like f4 as singers. But after seeing how they performed together, i've been starting to tolerate V more. I just like S days better. Vanness' singing is quite..."overwhelmed" with Ta's I guess...the ballads are pretty, and Scandal is catchy. Yoo wrote it anyway :blush:

Guest spfork

I like both of them... but KangTa better. :D

Then again, I didn't really know Vanness 'til he paired up with KT in the first place. =-=|||

Want to listen to new album ㅠ_ㅠ~~

Guest ty_vee

Kang Ta is better indeed...^^

Mmm...lots of people haven't heard about vanness before..but he's actually quite famous in Taiwan, china, and Indonesia (my country lol)

And vanness once paired with kim Hyunju in a movie..^^

Yeah, I'm dying to have it. I hope they will sell it soon!

This afternoon I was like late for an hour to watch them singing in World Cup concert..and they sang Cup of Life. And SG wannabe sang after them T.T

Guest mintoro

at first i disliked vanness because I didn't like f4 as singers. But after seeing how they performed together, i've been starting to tolerate V more. I just like S days better. Vanness' singing is quite..."overwhelmed" with Ta's I guess...the ballads are pretty, and Scandal is catchy. Yoo wrote it anyway :blush:

I'm ok with vanness... but when i know kangta group up with him i was like "huh? is this really true? they're not in the same level!" Well... i'm not trying to bash vanness... his singing is good too... I like his song, but compare to Kangta he's still far away... that's what i feel. :P

Guest tinklebell3
:( i have a question, did anyone watch magic with the fate or something like this? it's kangta in a chinese drama* wus it good?

Guest ty_vee

:( i have a question, did anyone watch magic with the fate or something like this? it's kangta in a chinese drama* wus it good?

average! if u ask me, i dunt like kangta's role as antagonist cuz when he did the scary expression, i cracked up! :D the film's plotline indeed is pretty okay, and the other artists are quite satisfying. consider to watch it. and u get kangta singing also

is the MV out yet??? en anyone already heard all the songs in the album...the sample maybe....Good or not???

the MV hasn't been released yet i guess.....i haven't heard good vibration and faint. 127 days is good! really nice. one day is not bad. scandal...cool :blink:

Guest cpopbaby19

btw what shud i call u?crop? :P i think his english is quite okay...i listened to his Xmas song in SM Town WInter vacation 2004 and fell hard :P but i've never heard him speaking directly in english tho.

ahaha lol u can call me alexine~ XD iono why ppl always mistaken 'cpop' as 'crop'? :mellow: lmao. but that's ok~

LOL. i used to be reallllyyy obsessed with F4. :mellow: i even have Vanness' first album and F4's 2 albums! XD kakakaka

I like both of them... but KangTa better. :D

Then again, I didn't really know Vanness 'til he paired up with KT in the first place. =-=|||

Want to listen to new album ㅠ_ㅠ~~

yeah. KAngta's waaayy better than Vanness. :) there's no doubt about that, if talking about singing skills. but i think Vanness is better in dancing than Kangta.

average! if u ask me, i dunt like kangta's role as antagonist cuz when he did the scary expression, i cracked up! :D the film's plotline indeed is pretty okay, and the other artists are quite satisfying. consider to watch it. and u get kangta singing also

the MV hasn't been released yet i guess.....i haven't heard good vibration and faint. 127 days is good! really nice. one day is not bad. scandal...cool :blink:

aww man. i wanna see that chinese drama!! TT_TT i've watched loveholic but never finished. got tired of the drama.. i thought it's cliched. but DAMN Kangta was sooooo fkfhgakhga HOT! :w00t: seriously, i really blush my cheeks out when i see him talking on the TV! XD hahahaa esp when he fights. <333

gosh, i haven't really listened to 127 days. LOL. i've only listened to scandal and it's english version. i really like the song. <33

Guest spfork

Scandal has an English version? :blink:

That song gets stuck in my head at least every other hour. Kind of hard to get KT and Vanness' voice out... ehh, not like I'm bothered.

I heard "Good Vibration" was pretty good... Can't wait to hear it.

Man, ever since KangTa got paired up with Vanness and did the whole duo thing, I've been listening to old H.O.T. songs...

Me miss them so much :tears:

Guest queena

^MEE TOO ive been watching the old mv.. like candy and hope and heng bok... gosh i loved them so much!

Guest nchristi

The K&V song I can't get out of my head is "One Day."

Right now, it's perfect song (like perfect storm!).

Luv Kangta's part... love Vanness' sexy rap parts...

luv gentle driving beat...luv everything in it! 14.gif

Haf you heard that audio clip around wif Kangta and friends

doing something like "little red riding hood" in English? Sooooo cute.

I luv listening to it...luv to hear Kangta's accent in English.

Granma...what beeeg eeears you haf!... 2.gif

I saw a short clip of him somewhere, too, talking about pronouncing

English very carefully. He gave example of Eng word wif Korean accent...

then he said it perfectly as an American would. He was working very hard

not to have K-accent when he spoke English.

1.gif

^ thanks so much, JD dear. :wub: taya looks good in the World Cup Cheer caps. :D

i see we've been commenting on taya's english. personally i think he's got one of the best pronunciations as a korean artist who did not come from the US or an english-speaking country. just listen to all the english covers he's done at performances. the pronunciation is almost perfect and the emotions are heartwrenching. <333 i also remember seeing some clips of him speaking a bit of english and it's not bad. if you compare him with hyesung/eric/andy from shinhwa and some other artists who's spent time in the US, kang ta's got much better pronunciation. ^_^

oh, i watched that chinese drama with alec su and ruby lin. it's called Magic Touch of Fate. i didn't like the fact that taya had to play a baddie. :P the ending was a bit lame as well. in any case, i enjoyed it since it was his first drama. but of course, his role in Loveholic was much more memorable. :lol:

Guest heartdrops

^ Their pamphlet/newspaper thing seems really cute and interesting.

I wish I can take a look in that! I wonder if theyre going to make a Chinese version of it. I can't read Korean =/

Archived