[OFFICIAL] Lee Chaerin (씨엘) Thread

Guest sneezed

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest imtheletterx

HAHAAH, I love Lee Chae Rin or CL. Haha, she's hot, cool, pretty, dancer, singer. ALL POSITIVE. Im one of the fan of her. haha. :PP She's so talented! WHOAH, Go CL! :Pp 8DD :P

Guest tearsnever_drop27433

don't like her don't hate her

she's cool and rap good

but her personality is kinda...

i'm-a-big-star-now

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hannuhh

CL is born to the best leader of 2ne1

fasho.

i think CL is one of my new girl crushes. she has swagga but she can be cute too.

Guest bubblexpop

wow i just went through 7 pages of pictures and comments (which i never do). but people are bashing cl because she's not a good mc or rapper... uhhh i would like to see you do any better. and how can you know her potential when she hasn't even been able to show her freestyle skills and everything else? they just debuted and even though she has a lot of talent, she's still in a group and still under yge, and they're going to tell her how to sing and how to sound (for the most part). if you have a problem with the songs or the way she raps, you need to complain about teddy or yang hyunsuk or kush and everyone else on the producing team because they tell her how to do the song and if they don't like it, she does it again, you know? and i better not hear that teddy isn't good or what not, 1tym is classic old school music. don't be jealous that you can't be up on stage with people cheering for you and being close to big bang haha.

in the beginning their was something about her that

i didn't like but now knowing more about she is my fave in 2NE1 (besides minzy ^_^)

now i love everything about her :wub:

Archived