[drama 2009] The Accidental Couple - That Fool 그바보

Guest White Star

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaaawww!!! the dinner scene of DB & JS made me a bit choke up. he was there followed her orders & whatever she said to him seems to make him uncomfortable. that's until she gives him her direct number & asks to be friends.

KM is a big time loser, can't protect the woman he loves & can't stand up to his own father. he's a puppet to his father. and i can't wait for JS to dump his @$$!

Guest hjkomo

:w00t: Tonight's episode is an absolute riot!!! Must, must watch! :w00t: Lots of great moments.. happy DB sooooo excited about getting married and a more relaxed JS, finally opening up to him. Minji is just too cute, with her Oppa! :wub: My jaw hurts from laughing too much! :P

:lol: Min Ji is such a riot! And together with Sang Chul..:lol:

thatfoole05kor090513hdt.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdtr.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdt.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdt.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdt.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdtt.jpg

LOL, Min Ji told DB to go to the bathhouse to exfoliate for the big wedding night. :lol:

thatfoole05kor090513hdtg.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdtiei.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdtt.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdtm.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdtr.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdtb.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdtv.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdt.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdtw.jpg

I like how DB is thoughtful and considerate. He gets 3 wishes fulfilled by JS, but receiving property isn't one of them. He didn't want it, but in consideration of JS, he decided to accept her way (he thinks it's her way, when it's actually SM's) of handling their arrangement.

thatfoole05kor090513hdtd.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdtb.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdti.jpg

aaaawww!!! the dinner scene of DB & JS made me a bit choke up. he was there followed her orders & whatever she said to him seems to make him uncomfortable. that's until she gives him her direct number & asks to be friends.

Yeah, it was sweet.

JS arranged the dinner to talk, thinking DB would refuse the house...and was touched by his unselfish nature.

She had always been so busy sacrificing today for tomorrow, she hadn't considered his side. To meet him part way, she asks for his phone number and for them to be friends.

thatfoole05kor090513hdtbtq.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdto.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdtm.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdti.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdtj.jpg

The black kitty that DB saw again.. must be sort of a sign to break his curse.. :ph34r:

It's cute how the kitty is his confidant.

thatfoole05kor090513hdtk.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdta.jpg

thatfoole05kor090513hdtv.jpgthatfoole05kor090513hdta.jpg

I'd really like to know why Seung Eun was acting the way she was towards Ji Soo? I take it she's never heard the saying "Service with a smile." It seems a bit much to say that she's in love with Dong Baek and that she sees Ji Soo as an obstacle to Dong Baek's heart. In addition to that I'm curious to know what the receptionist said to Dong Baek as she was leaving Dong Baek's house.

She doesn't know why she was acting that way, either. She wasn't that interested in DB before....but I guess it's a case of not knowing what you want until it's out of your reach.

Kyung Ae said that if things don't work out between DB and JS, then she (KA) will take responsibility for DB, i.e. take him (since she thinks the wedding was called off because of the kissing scandal).

lol sometimes i think the cat will suddenly turn into a witch and ask him what does he need~~

anyway here a report for esp 6 ~ they should be in the island today but ..the then the issue is the photographer who is taking the picture ..really ..someone should just hit that kang mo ...--;;;what the hell is he doing . ..does he even want to like have the wedding night ..in place of the groom ..tsk .

김아중, 황정민과 괌에서 웨딩마치

'동백-지수' 계약 결혼 스토리 본격 전개

2009년 05월 14일 (목) 10:07:17 유병철 기자 ybc@newsprime.co.kr

85851_36973_735.jpg

[프라임 경제] KBS 2TV 수목드라마 '그저 바라 보다가'(이하 그바보) 5회에서 구동백(황정민)과의 결혼식을 앞둔 한지수(김아중)가 갑자기 사라져 극의 새 국면을 맞이하게 된 와중, 웨딩드레스를 입은 지수와 턱시도를 입은 동백 앞에서 사진을 찍고 있는 강모(주상욱)의 모습을 담은 스틸 사진이 공개 돼 네티즌들의 궁금증을 자아내고 있다.

지난 13일 방송됐던 5회 엔딩에서 결혼식을 앞두고 있던 한지수가 웨딩드레스를 입은 채 사라짐으로써 말 그대로 '런어웨이 브라이드'가 됐다. 그런데 오늘 공개 된 스틸에서는 괌의 파란 하늘과 초록빛 신비로운 색감이 돋보이는 웨딩 채플 앞에서 턱시도 차림의 동백과 웨딩드레스를 입은 지수가 서 있어 이목을 끈다.

더 놀라운 점은, 그 앞에 지수의 숨겨진 사랑인 강모가 카메라를 들고 그들의 모습을 찍고 있다는 점. 이렇게 동백과 지수의 결혼식 장면에 강모가 껴 있다는 것에 궁금증을 자아내게 한다.

'그바보'의 한 제작진은 "6부에서 나오는 괌 촬영신에서는 동백과 지수, 강모의 첫 삼자대면이 이루어지면서 흥미로운 진행이 펼쳐진다. 어쩌면 이제까지의 방송된 것들 중 가장 긴장감 있는 로맨스가 펼쳐지지 않을까 예상된다"며 "결국 괌에서 웨딩마치를 올리는 동백과 지수 그리고 그들과 마주하게 되는 강모 세 사람의 이야기가 어떻게 진행될 지 기대해달라"고 전했다.

한편 김아중은 5회에서 보여준 순백의 심플 드레스와는 다른 분위기인 아이보리 톤의 드레스에 화관을 쓰고 마치 그리스 로마 신화의 여신 분위기를 자아내는 아름다운 비주얼을 뽐냈다.

괌에서 입은 이번 드레스는 청초한 느낌에 가슴 쪽 드레이프 장식으로 디테일을 살린 고급스러우면서도 세련된 튜브탑 롱 드레스로 다시 한 번 김아중의 또 다른 매력을 발산했다. 한 드라마 안에서 여배우가 웨딩드레스를 두 벌 입는 것은 흔하지 않은 일.

앞서 김아중은 "작품 안에서 웨딩드레스 입는 일이 흔치 않은 일인데, 이번 작품을 통해 드레스를 원 없이 입어보는 것 같다. 마치 봄의 신부라도 된 듯 설레이고 기분이 좋았다"고 소감을 밝히기도 했다.

'그바보'는 지금까지 방송된 5회 분량 동안, 대한민국 대표 평범남 우체국 말단 직원 구동백과 대한민국 대표 인기녀 톱여배우 한지수가 사고로 인해 우연한 첫 만남을 갖게 된 후 '계약 연애'를 넘어 '계약 결혼'까지 하게 된 스토리를 그렸다.

오는 14일 방송되는 6회에서는 파란만장한 '동백-지수'의 계약 결혼 스토리를 그려내며 아름다운 풍광의 괌 현지 로케 촬영 장면이 방송되어 많은 볼거리와 재미를 선사할 예정이다.

Guest hjkomo

lol sometimes i think the cat will suddenly turn into a witch and ask him what does he need~~

:lol: so true...DB asked the kitty where JS was, and then JS called him right then. Lol.

:lol: Min Ji is such a riot! And together with Sang Chul..:lol:

LOL, Min Ji told DB to go to the bathhouse to exfoliate for the big wedding night. :lol:

Thanks so much for the "important" description :lol: .. really helps a lot, love the sweet sharing.. :wub:

Minji is way more advanced than her Oppa. :P

It's cute how the kitty is his confidant.

Maybe the black kitty will be That Fool's mascot. ^^

I think this is about the cat-actor's fee.. LOL..

200905141251291020_1.jpg

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200905141251291020

i'm loving this drama ...it's a lighthearted drama that makes u smile when wathcing it ... i watch it for the main actor actually the story is a bit plain but i like his acting

sometimes i feel KAJ smile a bit fake i dunno if tat's her way of smiling.. so i 'm confuse...but she's really pretty & elegant ...

i really enjoy the brother n sister relationship , they'r so cute i 'm enjoyign every min watching them

i wonder if sangchul will end up with minji hehhe..

anyway here a report for esp 6 ~ they should be in the island today but ..the then the issue is the photographer who is taking the picture ..really ..someone should just hit that kang mo ...--;;;what the hell is he doing . ..does he even want to like have the wedding night ..in place of the groom ..tsk .

http://www.newsprime.co.kr/news/photo/2009...1_36973_735.jpg

Yeah, Kang Mo is annoying... <_<

Another pic-

4a0b6fb05d5c8.jpg

Credit: kbs.co.kr

I'd always confused Kang Mo with Kang Woo instead :wacko: .. dunno why, like all the time.. could never get it right.. just that the person he is.. not someone with good impression.. or backbone.

So, the wedding finally takes place or will it really?

Btw.. doesn't the person taking the photos looks like KM??!! :ph34r:

25080298704151.jpg

2508029871401.jpg

2508029872407.jpg

Source: tvreport.co.kr

:lol: so true...DB asked the kitty where JS was, and then JS called him right then. Lol.

too bad he cant bring that cat for his honeymoon .so it can jump on that KM!

Another pic-

Credit: kbs.co.kr

ke ..sigh you should see the preivew ..i really think he should be push into the sea ..sorry joo sang wook i really dun like to do this to you ..is the kang mo who is turning into a stalker ,if you so dun want any man to touch your woman ..then act lke a man ! !

...i think they took a scene out of BOF! lollll.

mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/2tv/dra_babo/prev/prev06_h.wmv

Archived