Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

OMG thanks lovebin for sharing so much news and pix of Bin ^_^

so do u kno by any chance that soompi have an official thread for "Apku-jung Diary" and "Hometown of Legends"???

ailannguyen, do u kno where i can watch or dl episode 3 of "The Man Who Can't Get Married" where Bin make a lil appearance?

Guest lovebin

images for the new drama

52836270200907011018032.jpg

52836270200907011018032.jpg

XxVietGurlxX, here is the link for KBS 2008 drama "Hometown of Legends" click me, I am wondering if they'd have a thread for 2009 version.

As for thread for "Apku-jung Diary", I believe, is not created yet.

btw, Bin continues to appear in "The Man Who Can't Get Married", but I don't know which episode, maybe we can check its thread for confirmation.

watch episode 3 of "The Man Who Can't Get Married", Bin made her appearance at 26:35 and 32:34.

Guest ailannguyen

Also, I think she continued to appeared on episode 6, but, it was toward the very end of it. I believe she's going to appear every now and then on the show. You can either watch the show on Mysoju.com or Viikii.net.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG, she is doing a comeback in a serie, I can't wait to see it. I wonder who she is going to pair up with :D

Sweet sweet, She is so caring to little childred, fightin' Unni.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lovebin

well, bad news, the production of "Apku-jung Diary" is cancelled due to some internal problems after episode 1 and 2 were completed. and this is an official decision released by tvN.

What a pity! I was expecting the drama so much. <_<

finally part 2 to "Thorn Fish" MV of MC the Max Starring Bin and Lee Tae Sung have came out,

the song called "So Sick"

check it out:

its sucks that Apku-Jung Diary is cancelled

oh i also heard that Yunho is the male lead in a drama called "Heading to the Ground" and i was hoping Bin is gonna be the female lead (cuz i totally love them in banjun drama "First Love" and too obsess wit Binho couple ^_^)

it gonna be so AWESOME if Yunho and Bin are the lead character, a breakthru for both Yunho and Bin ;)

but it turn out the female lead is a different girl T-T

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

That sucks, well I hope she is in another better serie. Hope she get a romantic comedy, I think she always get 2nd leads or bad girl character, I hope she get a funny one :D

Jeon Hye Bin! She hasn't been doing a lot lately, but I loved her since her loveletter days. I love how she totally changed her image and concept, she's one brave and hard working girl. Though I miss the old sassy sexy Bin, I love love love the classy, sweet cute one too. I can't want for her drama

Guest clover_love

im so glad shes making such a strong comeback in her efforts :D ive been keeping up with news of her even during her long vacation. Hopefully this year will be her year she has so much to offer. It's too bad that fashion drama got cancelled :/ she is a chic fashionista even in real life.

Still rooting for hye bin!

Guest clover_love

ooh she looks tired :/ Hae Bin unnie hwaiting~

seriously ive been deprived of any news about her for so long >.<

I can't wait till she lands a major project :o

45476227200908051414133678969178440.jpg

Jeon HyeBin, "I wish to comeback as a singer before ages catches up with me"

Coming out as an actress after being in female group LUV, Jeon Hye Bin revealed her will for singer activities.

She was present for the press conference of KBS drama 2009 Legends Hometown on 5th August and when she was asked about her singer activities, she said, I wish to return as a singer.”

She added, Before age catches up with me, I wish to release a full-length album if not a single.”

It has been so long since I stopped my singer activities, I don't if I can still dance as well as before, but I still dance when I go noraebang with my friends. I enjoy So Nyeo Shi Dae and 2NE1's dances the best.”

credit to k-bites

-------------------------------------------------

OMG i am so happy to hear this news

i had been waiting for this for sooooo longggggg YES YES YES FINALLY

BIN UNNIE FIGHTING!!!

anyways i will post pix of Bin at the press conference of the drama "Hometown Legends 2009" later

Guest meowbinnie

I'm sorry

I do not have long.

I hardly have time to learn to come into view.

T_T

But I came.

Thx for pic.

I love everyone.

I love hye bin for ever

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Haven't been here for a long time. Unni still look great! Very pretty!

Hope her singing activity pick up soon! hope her hit song will capture everyone's heart!

• 2 weeks later...